• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Spoiler tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I can see the spoiler tag in your post, and it looks fine to me. What's it look like on your end?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
No actually it's fine, I realized it but you can't delete threads, and I forgot about it. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
A spoiler tag button would be helpful to add, now that it's brought up.
It's there on the old UI, as a little blue abc button, but I'm not seeing a button for it on the new UI. Typing [spoiler][/spoiler] isn't hard, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have the button on the new UI anyway. I'll go mention it to Jake or somebody later.

No actually it's fine, I realized it but you can't delete threads, and I forgot about it. Thanks :)
If you ever need one of your threads deleted or locked in the future, ask a mod and they can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back