• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help in HG

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
So I've got a team I'm working on for my first go at the Elite Four. I've gotten to lance many times with a different team but his Dragons keep making me bow before their might, so I decided to switch it up.

Gengar - Lv. 48
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Payback
Dark Pulse

Ampharos - Lv. 46
ThunderPunch
Strength
Signal Beam
Thunder

Meganium - Lv. 43
Magical Leaf
Synthesis
Frenzy Plant
Petal Dance

I'm training a Pidgeot, an Arcanine and a Dratini. They're 36, 34 and 16 respectively.

Should I change anything up pokemon/skill wise?

simons545

Aspiring Master
Years
[SIZE="a"]Leave pidgeot and focus on getting a lapras(Ice beam and surf really helped throughout the elite four)an training up your dratini(will learn fly when a dragonite anyway) arcanine is a pretty good choice. Pretty similar to my hg team. Good luck ;-)[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
Lapras is rare. Any other ice suggestions? And were you telling me to get rid of pidgeot in favor of Lapras?

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Lapras is rare. Any other ice suggestions? And were you telling me to get rid of pidgeot in favor of Lapras?

Go to Union Cave on a Friday, and there is a Lapras in the water on the bottom floor. Lapras would be a better choice than Pidgeot, so I'd suggest it.

Back