• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Right, so having more dedicated people on the staff would help us bigtime. More than just you and I.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
xO I support your endeavor, this is really exciting. I'll be keeping a close eye on this post. Keep up the good work, comrade!

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
progress.gif

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Wow, this project is looking very polished. I like the fact that you're doing something that everyone knows without going too ambitious and trying to recreate the whole animé series.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2009
best game ever

best game ever its better than any other pokemon hack i have ever seen

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It was a hack; the demo of the old version is still available.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years

Have you read the first page yourself? This isn't a hack. :\

Can you read there was a hack of this which he created, but he gave up on that and created the game on RMXP but he released an alpha on the HACK version.

Andres914

Pokemon Master
Years
I Can't Wait For the Game!

This is cool, i hope i can download the exe. or GBA. File!

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years

Yeah, I completely forgot about that. :\ My bad.
--
On a related note, Meowth, assuming we're going to be battling clones... Are they going to be a higher level, or have some sort of stat or move boost compared to the original Pokémon?

PDX

Agreed and on that note are the pokemon clone sprites going to look like they do in the movie (like the dark stripes etc)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Why, I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course they will.

Take a look at the wallpaper I made for the game, on the last page. I did Charizard that way, no? :D

And I will have the clones harder to defeat. Especially Charizardtwo, Blastoisetwo, and Venusaurtwo.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Game looks pretty cool.

Can't wait for it to become complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back