• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Ritz

How do I know I can keep us alive? Because I can talk my way out of anything. Because I don't run from problems that I don't like. No, I haven't been here before. But do you really think you can just run from those guys out on the boat? No... I'm going to go talk to them, and try and find out where we are. You can be useless if you want. Replied Draco.
"What! Useless!, im so not useless!"said Ritz as she turned her head and saw Draco waiting near the ships as they came closer.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Haze "Red" Redfield
Red castle
Royal Hallway

Red exited the kitchen and walked across the corridor into the Royal Hall. The Royal Hall, or simply "the hall" as the men called it, was a collection of the various rulers of the Red Kingdom. At the very end of the hall stood our latest king and queen. The training yard was just beyond this hall, so Red had to cross it to get there. He looked at the paintings as they strode by his view. It dated back all the way to the first rulers of this place when it was but a lowly village. To Red's left were the kings of the kingdom, to his right were the queens. Suddenly, he passed an empty space between the paintings. You could tell a painting had hung there by the way that a square of wall was paler than the others. "Lowly black bandits!" he cried, and started running for the door. Beyond that were three other doors, one led to the training yards, the other to the royal courtyard, and the last to a room that only the king had been in. There were rumours about what it might have been, but it was always locked, and trying to break it down often resulted in an arrest for treason.

Red opened the first door to find himself in a yard. It was paved with stone, and training dummies and feathers were sprayed all across it. It was a decently-sized area, with walls overlooking vast fields beyond. The yard was full of the men-Red's men. Red went over to some of his men. One was a big brute, his head was shaved and his nose was broken. He had black skin and was dressed in his bronze armour, in fact, they all were. But no chainmail, they must've just been messing around. The other man was a handsome young fellow, about twenty years old. He had long blonde hair, white skin and a prince-charming-like face. The last one was like a mix between the first two. He had light-black skin and long curled hair, his nose was broken but he still looked strapping. "You three, come with me, one of the king's paintings has been stolen. Ready yourselves, for we ride at mid-sun." he told them, and set off. Before he left, he heard one muttering "Bloody blueberry." he looked back to see it was the strapping young bastard speaking. Before he said anything, he unsheathed his saber and threw it at the man. The blade came flying toward him, since the man's hand was in the air, it cut off all his fingers, but his thumb, and finished by getting stuck in the wall. "AAAH! MY HAND!" He cried, and sobbed. "Anyone else want to try chittering behind my back? Or are you coming?" he said sternly, as he went to collect his sword from the north wall. "Good." he finally said as he walked off into the corridor.

At mid-sun, three men, the brute, the black boy and someone else, a woman squire, set out into the distance with Red to find this band of thieves hired by the Black Kingdom. They rode upon horse-back, as quickly as they could. The Commander picked up a trail at the beach nearby, and decided to follow that trail. The group were swiftly led to the Black border. "I say we cross it" the brute, Lamont, said. "No, I say stay." the squire, Millie said. "Why stay? I'm sure they won't come back because they don't expect us to cross borders. But we know better," Red said, agreeing with Lamont. The other man had been silent the whole way, and so didn't say anything. "We ride!" Red announced as he led the group out of red territory, and into black...

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Flora

While Ritz and Draco were arguing Flora looked around again, and she spotted boats... like ships actually.
"Hmm"thought Flora as she sighed lightly.
Draco walked near the sea and waited for the ship to come closer, then Ritz came to him and said "What! Useless!, im so not useless!"
Flora went to Ritz and Draco, "Guys calm down, first lets concentrate on where we are"replied Flora.

Aqua

A jester was dancing with fire then jamp through a flaming hoop and then juggled on a unicycle.
"Booooring"said Aqua still pouting on her throne, Then the doors opened and the royal red messenger came in and gave a letter to Aqua, "give me"said Aqua as she took and opened the letter and then started to read it.
"I see, is commander Redfield on the mission?"asked Aqua as the messenger nodded.
"Very well then, take me to my chambers"replied Aqua

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Draco

Draco smiled smugly as Ritz played right into his hands. He gave a wry chuckle.

"Then prove it! Those guys out there are heading this way. Let's see you deal with this then," Draco said smugly with a gesture at the boat. He turned to look at Flo.

"I am calm. Tell that to Whitey locks over there. Heheheh," Draco said with a smirk He wasn't sure if it was true, but he had heard a rumor that she dyed her hair. He only said it to make her even more mad at him.

Llednar

Llednar and his few knights chased the bandits out of Laredo. He rode with his sword in his left hand and his right on the reins of the horse. He disliked riding. He was more of a ground combatetent. Still, he had a job to do. The bandits rode over the border into the area that stretched out between the two countries. This area was a neutral zone, free from both sides. Any incursion would be an act of war. Well, the Red Kindom wouldn't know he had been there. And really, why would they go to war because of one over zealous soldier? These thoughts were on his mind as he rode across the border after the bandits.

shinysweety

Years
Ritz

Flora came over and said, Guys calm down, first lets concentrate on where we are.
Then Draco looked at Ritz and said, Then prove it! Those guys out there are heading this way. Let's see you deal with this then.
"Fine!"shouted Ritz angrily, Draco turned to look at Flora and said, I am calm. Tell that to Whitey locks over there. Heheheh.
"So, you like to play games do ya?" said Ritz calmly and then quickly said, "Well so do I!" shouted Ritz as she without thinking punched Draco's cheek hard.
"Take that punk!"said Ritz as she smiled and shook her hair.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Flora

Draco said to Flora, I am calm. Tell that to Whitey locks over there. Heheheh.
Ritz seemed very angry she put her fist up and punched Draco in the face!
"Ritz! that's to far!"shouted Flora as she dragged Ritz backwards.
"Just, forget about him ok?"said Flora hoping Ritz wouldn't hit her either cause Ritz has a short temper.
"I'll stay with you ok"replied Flora trying to calm her down.

shinysweety

Years
Ritz

Ritz felt good punching Draco, then Flora came and said, Ritz! that's to far!
She grabbed Ritz arm and dragged her away from Draco and then she said, Just, forget about him ok?
"How can i!"shouted Ritz as Flora said, I'll stay with you ok.
"Fine"said Ritz calming down as she looked at Draco, "Thats right don't mess with me Grampa!"shouted Ritz to Draco.
Ritz turned back to Flora, "Ok, Flora will you help me talk to the people on the boat... or ship or whatever?"asked Ritz kindly, she seemed to have lost her temper, for now.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Flora

Fine, said Ritz as she was calming down more, then Ritz turned to Draco and shouted, Thats right don't mess with me Grampa!
"Ritz!"shouted Flora, Ritz turned to Flora and said, Ok, Flora will you help me talk to the people on the boat... or ship or whatever?
"Uh- sure but im not good at the talking thing, but i'll cover you just incase, is that ok?"asked Flora.

shinysweety

Years
Ritz

Flora replied to Ritz, she said, Uh- sure but im not good at the talking thing, but i'll cover you just incase, is that ok?
"Ok, i don't need back up but you can if you want...."replied Ritz.
The boats came really close and then then threw spears with ropes on them and came down to the teens, "Hi im Ritz and you?"asked Ritz.
"And also, were doing nothing here... just... heading that direction"replied Ritz pointing to east.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Haze "Red" Redfield
Black kingdom territory
Savannah

As the party rode past the bushes and endless sand of the savannah, they thought they saw another party, but they were headed the opposite direction. Toward the red kingdom. They must've been the Black Kingdom soldiers! The nerve! But then again, Red had also trespassed into their territory. Still, he was not going to let them enter his.

Red signalled for his troops to follow the horse riders. This savannah had been the battlefield for the infamous "Battle Of The First" or "The first battle" the first battle of the kingdoms. Over thirty years ago. In fact, there were rumours you could still hear the ghosts of the fallen soldiers heave their swords into battle. Red found this all to be complete and utter rubbish.
Red's horses followed behind the Black Kingdom riders until they were close enough for the pursued to see them. Red rode up next to the one who was seemingly leader, he had long blonde hair, a red cap quite similar to Red's, a red vest with long sleeves leading down to a brown glove. Under the red vest was white shirt, tied around the body but left to hang open like a cape everywhere else. He wore a blue set of trousers much like Red's, which was overshadowed at the knees by a pair of metal boots. Judging by the boy's height and stature, Red estimated he was around 20 years old. Possibly even younger. For a moment, Red wondered if he might've been an Assassin like him, with the hat and the trousers, but Red started to doubt that idea when he saw the huge sword latched onto the boy's back. It was a magnificent sword, and it made Red wonder how a boy such as this could have obtained this.

"Halt! Who goes there into our territory!" Red announced.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Captain Katno
"West, Eh?" Katno said as his mouth dried
"I am Captain Katno, Captain of the Kamendale Pride, Black Kingdom Naval Boat, finest boat ever made, Heh, well look at that, the Moon is going rising, want to stay on our ship and we can get you to the Capital city of the Black Black Kingdom and you can get a room in a Inn or your own house! if you have enough Yen.." He boomed "..C'mon board." He gestured to the boat.
A Warship
Kybolt
"I think we should. but I might as well be wrong..." Kybolt said as he bottled a chuckle for the girl's blantent lie.
Rufus
"Any News?" he asked a 15 year old boy squire, who had seemed to be the only one in the room. "No, Sire. Although I must inform you that the Band of theives you hired just entered in to the Black Kingdoms territory... with Lass Josalinda aswell."
Rufus sighed "Atleast the repersentitive is safe."

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Ritz

West, Eh?, replied the man, I am Captain Katno, Captain of the Kamendale Pride, Black Kingdom Naval Boat, finest boat ever made, Heh, well look at that, the Moon is going rising, want to stay on our ship and we can get you to the Capital city of the Black Black Kingdom and you can get a room in a Inn or your own house! if you have enough Yen...
"Sure and thanks"replied Ritz happy to see she could handle it on her own, Ritz went to Draco and said, "Told ya so"said Ritz in a teasing way, Ritz turned back and walked away, "Come on everyone lets get on the boat"announced Ritz.
Ritz went in the boat and then the other teens started to walk in aswell.
"Come on guys, lets see where this takes us..."replied Ritz as she looked in the clear sky with no cloud in sight.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Guys... Please don't just up and leave me like that. I had a reaction that I wanted to do for Ritz smacking Draco, but you all left me behind too far. :( )

Draco

Draco was in shock that she had hit him. He had fallen to the ground. However, he was soon on his feet. When Ritz came back a moment later, after she turned and walked away, he flipped her off and turned and began walking the other direction. He had no interest in sticking with them anymore. He had better things to do. This world smelled of wonder and fun. And a guy like him could go far here. Along the way, he might meet back up with them, but for now, he was on his own. The pace he set was the one he used on his journey, fast and energy saving. Soon, he was out of sight of everyone else. A small settlement lay in the distance. He may as well start there.

Llednar

Llednar and his knights paused. Llednar looked at the man in front of him. This man was quite a few years older than he was. But he was in excellent condition. The first thing Llednar saw was his apparent lack of weapons. All he carried that was visible were a pair of thin sabers. That meant he was either exetremely confident in his swprdplay, or he had hidden weapons. Second, was his lack of apparent armor. He may have been wearing chainmail underneath his outlandish clothing, Llednar had no way to be sure. Also, he carried himself with an ease that told Llednar he was either very skilled, and sure of that skill, or a bragert. He sat on his horse, and it was clear he favored neither hand. Most swordsman had one hand they used mainly in a fight, even if they wielded two weapons as the man in front of him did. But Llednar, and the man in front of him, were clear exceptions to this rule. Llednar knew that the man in front of him was dangerous. Such a man would be a great enemy to the king. Unless Llednar could persuade him to join the Black Kingdom. But he doubted that would happen. Either way, Llednar had no inclination to fight him. He had not been told to.

"I am Sir Llednar Twem. And I do not recognize your claim to these lands. Did you perhaps wish to start another war? What would your queen say? Anyways, I was pursuing some filthy brigands and they wandered in here. Knowing that they would only raid again, I pursued them. Why are you here?" Llednar said in a level, emotionless tone. He rested his hand on the hilt of his hand and a half sword, and awaited the mans answer. But, he would not fight unless he or his men were attacked first. No use starting a war that could be avoided. Neither side could afford it now, that's why they had a cease fire in effect. So that they could re arm themselves.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Haze "Red" Redfield
Black Kingdom Territory
Near the border

Red couldn't help but chuckle at the answer the boy in front of him had given. "You know not who I am, do you? I am Commander Haze Redfield of the Red Kingdom, and I, too, have come here in search of some filthy brigands who stole our king's portrait, and a little of his private gold. We believe these treacherous thieves were planted within his majesty's royal staff by the Black Kingdom." Red said. "Yeah, but you can call him the Red Commander and all that." said the soldier behind him. Red's slightly pleasant attitude turned grim as he looked behind him and saw the soldier who had been talking. He gave him a glare as if to say "Shut up, or else." and turned back to the boy, Llednar Twem. "Well, Llednar, if you would-" but before Red ever finished that sentence. There was a scream from somewhere nearby. A woman's scream. "Hmph. You two," Red said, pointing to two of his soldiers "go and investigate." he finished. The two soldiers turned their horses and set out in the direction the scream had come from. Red turned to Twem and gave him a light grin "Well, let us wait to see how this unfolds."

Not fifteen minutes later, the big brute soldier returned on his horse, soon followed by the woman squire. On the back of the woman squire's horse was another woman. She was dressed in simple peasant clothes. "We have found the bandits!" the brute announced. "Well, Sir. Twem, it seems we have acquired our mark." Red said, looking toward the direction the soldiers had come from. "If you won't come, we shall settle this later." Red said, and with that, he set out with the rest of his group toward the east.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
(Ooc: I gotta get off soon, so I'm only posting on Lexie.)

Lexie was in the royal room, waiting for Adelle. Finally, she arived. "Your majesty. How may I serve you...?" Adelle asked. "Hello, Adelle. I have called you here for a mission." Lexie said. "The Royal Goblet has been stolen. And I want you to get it back. We beleive The Red Kingdom snuck in and stole it from us. It is very important to our Kingdom. It was made by our great King long ago to celebrate the opening of The Black Kingdom." Lexie siad. "I entrust you with this mission because you are one of our best commanders. I know you will do the best you can." Lexie finished. "Thank you." Lexie said as Adelle left. Lexie looked out one of the windows. She could see The Red Kingdom which was east of The Black Kingdom. "Our poor Kingdom has to deal with them." Lexie thought. Then, her pet bird flew towards her. The bird was startled by someone. Luckily, they didn't see the bird. "Your majesty," The gaurd said, bowing down before Lexie. "Your father has sent me. He wants you." The gaurd said. "Very well, then. I will go see my father." Lexie said.

Lexie arived at the royal throne room. Lexie and the gaurds bowed down before him. "Hello, father. How may I be of assistance to you?" Lexie asked. Lexie never always acted like a princess. She also liked to have fun. A lot, actually. But her father would not approve of this.

Nideous

Years
Llednar

Llednar listened impassively to the man. Haze Redfield. Hm... How interesting. When the scream rang out Llednar jerked his hand and a single knight rode off with the two Red Kingdom kinghts. He returned and whispered what had been found. The bandits. Llednar had no time to play with Haze any more. Before Haze had even finished speaking, Llednar had set off after the bandits. He was not interested in staying out here any longer than was needed. So, he'd kill all the bandits and bring the leaders head back and bee done with it. He drew his sword and held it at the ready.

"Hm... That man behind us is dangerous. We'll need to be careful around him," Llednar said to the knight closest to him. He knew that the knight would pass that info around to the rest of them. But Llednar hadn't ordered them. So far on this whole trip, he hadn't ordered anything, merely gestured toward the sound. He was, in all honesty, incapable of giving orders to anyone, even the lowest servants.

shinysweety

Years
Adelle

Hello, Adelle. I have called you here for a mission. said Lexie
Adelle rose and looked at Lexie as she kept talking, then Lexie said,The Royal Goblet has been stolen. And I want you to get it back. We beleive The Red Kingdom snuck in and stole it from us. It is very important to our Kingdom. It was made by our great King long ago to celebrate the opening of The Black Kingdom.I entrust you with this mission because you are one of our best commanders. I know you will do the best you can.Thank you.
"I will be on my way your Majesty"replied Adelle, Adelle turned around and started to walk away, she accidentally dropped something, a piece of a black pearl from her pocket.
Neither Adelle or Lexie noticed it fall but it did make a silent tap noise, "That brat, she thinks im gona get there stupid goblet. Well i will but not for her"thought Adelle.
Adelle walked out the throne room and walked through the hallway towards her chamber to get weapons.
Adelle walked in her chamber and went to her desk, she took a blanket and rolled it open reveling a stash of weapons.
There were two knives that are black with swirly parents, a short sword that has pink and purple handle and silver blade, 2 white daggers, a saber that is grey with a dragon and a brown crossbow.
"Now lets see..."said Adelle as she looked around to see which weapon to take.
Adelle took both daggers, a knife and crossbow and a saber, "This will do.."thought Adelle as she reached into her wardrobe to find armor, copies of her usual outfit, boots, ribbons, gloves, bracelets, earring and more.
Adelle took her armor and boots and put them on over her outfit, she also swapped boots.
Adelle put her daggers in both of her dagger holes and her knife in her hand, she put her saber at her back and her crossbow to.
Adelle went out of her chambers and out of the kingdom and started to walk to her white horse with braids and red eyes called Saber.
Adelle didn't go through the entrance, she went through the back secret passage that only a few people knew about, Adelle whipped her horse and he started to run in the beautiful sun.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
(OCC: Hey Shinysweety, i like to RP with you so could Aqua and Adelle fight?, just asking)

Flora

Ritz replied, she said, Come on guys, lets see where this takes us...
"Ok Ritz"said Flora as she followed Ritz on the boat, she went and stood up next to Ritz, "Hey Ritz do you think these guys know about pokemon?"asked Flora, "And if they do should we tell them about our pokemon? do you think it will be ok?"asked Flora as she whispered it into her ear.

Aqua

Aqua was still in the throne room, she just got up from her throne to get to her room when a messenger came bursting in the room and said.
"Your Majesty we have spotted a unknown figure riding a horse tons of miles away."said the messenger as he fell to the floor by the news.
"A Black commander probably, they must be here for the goblet we took."replied Aqua as she walked out with guards.
Aqua went to a room and opened a volt behind a painting, she then took the stolen Goblet and out and held it then went back out.
"If the black kingdom wants there goblet, they need to fight for it"said Aqua as she walked vastly past into her chambers and out in her blue and red armor then her battle boots and took a short sword to all ready for battle.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
(I would Like to reserve a friend spot)

Waver
Waver landed on the ground and looked around. "Heh, so this place is old time, looks fun." Waver chuckled. Waver pulled out a strange device. "If I'm going to be in a place like this... Might as well get me a sword." Waver said to himself. Waver pressed some buttons on the device and a sword appeared on Waver's back. Then Waver pressed more buttons and the device disappeared. Waver began walking without paying much attention to where he was going. "Well I can't wait to get started." Waver said to himself. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Finally, another adventure." Waver said relived, still not paying attention to where he was going.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Bailey

Bailey was shaken awake by someone. "Are you coming or not?" The girl asked. Bailey opened her eyes. "Wha... What happened?" Bailey asked as she got up. "Where... Where are we?" Bailey asked. Bailey found a note. As Bailey read it, her eyes widened. "Oh great. Why us? Why me?" Bailey thought. Bailey looked around. Bailey tried to remember what happened before she ended up here, but nothing was coming back to her. Bailey got up, checking her pockets for items that would maybe triger her memory. Nothing... Wait. She found her pokeballs. Bailey decided to stuff the note in her pocket and follow the others. They reached a boat. Ritz introduced herself to the people on the boat. Bailey tugged Ritz back a little. "Ritz, I think we shouldn't tell anyone anything about us." Bailey whispered to Ritz. "I am Captain Katno, Captain of the Kamendale Pride, Black Kingdom Naval Boat. Finest boat ever made. Heh, well look at that, the Moon is going rising, want to stay on our ship and we can get you to the Capital city of the Black Black Kingdom and you can get a room in a Inn or your own house! If you have enough Yen... ..C'mon board." The man on the boat said. Bailey swallowed a little fear and climbed on the boat. "Thank you. I think I should introduce myself," Bailey said. "I am Summer." Bailey said, laughing on the inside. Come on guys, let's see where this takes us..." Ritz said. Bailey started to worry about Ritz. She had already punched the crap out of Draco. And now she wanted to board a stranger's ship in a world they don't know about. "What the heck is Yen?" Bailey thought and almost said. "Ritz, are you alright?" Bailey whispered.

Back