• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shattering Worlds (M) (OOC)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Sorry for the absence, everyone. Work teamed up with some really nasty weather to make coming on pretty much impossible. I'm back now, and while I still have crappy shifts I'm gonna do my best to make up for my absence, starting with tackling this joint post that I've been leaving David hanging on.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
It's been looking like everyone's been busy XD

By a lucky stroke of fortune I'm only going to have two days of classes next week, so as soon as Fuyu posts I'll get to work on advancing the plot some more :b

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
No problem man. I have an extra long weekend so I can actually have energy to write. xD

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I had to work for all of the long weekend. I'm beat. >.< I apologize for the delays on our end. It's entirely my fault. If there are to be any reparations for it, I request that I pay them alone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: No worries, I myself was busy for a majority of the long weekend so I understand. I had just finished my own post minutes ago :b

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: That's good to hear; looking forward to this joined post now!

@HTS: Glad to have you back, by the way! If you wanted to make your own post you can feel free to use that bit I added to the end of my last post and I'll edit it out so it's not technically duplicated :b

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Nah HTS; it's all good.

I thought Puppeteer and David would be done with their JP by now, but the IC is still living!

But how about you K.Kaos? you busy or somethin'? :0

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Kaiba and Draco shall wait patiently as we get prepared for battle with this corrupted champion coming soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@David and Puppeteer: Both of you have been spending a little too much time getting that joined post up, so I'm issuing a warning. If either of you fail to get another post in by the end of next week, regardless of the joined post, I'll have to force myself to boot one/both of you out of the RP. Given the time of inactivity so far and the length of time I'm giving you both I find this fair.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I've been trying to contact David, but I can't seem to. I'll scrounge together and put up what we have so far when I get home. And then... yeah, I don't know. I don't want to be booted, but I don't want to kill the RP either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: I understand and I don't want to strictly enforce the posting rule, but I still have to put my foot down somewhere. You don't have to throw up the joined post if it's not complete, but you may want to consider making a post to use in the event David's still MIA by next friday. I'd give him the same advice if the situation was reversed.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Worst case scenario I'll try to carry the thing along on my own with as little bunnying as I can. I've tried to Skype him to let him know what's going on, hopefully my messages are being sent. I haven't seen him on in a bit.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
The Achilles heel of this role play is that Ducklett controls story progression. As such we can not progress until we see his post and then use that as a leading post for our own post. I hope that made sense. As long as we are bound by these strings we can not simply go about and move recklessly. We are part of a story after all. I am not placing any blame on our GM it's just my observation I apologize if I offended you in any way.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@KingK: I don't take offense, but I do have something to say to that:

At the same time there's an issue with a couple people not posting as actively as the rest. I understand that real life things come up, and I personally wouldn't want to be left behind in an RP, but to be fair I haven't restricted anyone from being able to progress the plot in their own terms. In fact, it was because HTS also mentioned the town hall (which he did before my joined post with Fuyu was posted) that it became more of the central area for the plot. He even took the initiative to have Bakura run corrupted digimon over with a vehicle and I rolled with it. Fuyu took her own initiative to come up with a place that the digidestined can use as shelter after the conflict ended (which I think is also a good idea and that'll also be something that I'll roll with when we get there). Not to mention I accommodated your Xros digivolution and Puppeteer's Dynasmon X.
None of this is meant offensively, but I do see it as proof that I haven't been denying people the chance to lead the RP somewhere at each and every turn. It's fine if people make waves and try to progress the plot in their own way. I'm pretty sure that I did tell people to feel free to do that at the start. If I am crushing someone's ideas then they should feel free to tell me. However, if ideas aren't being bounced around then someone has to make them.

Back