• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My friend code is in my signature. :)

I have no idea what my safari is, or what's in it so if someone could tell me that would be grand. I'm looking for a fairy safari. ^^ If you add me, please let me know and I'll add you back. I have yet to add anyone!

Added! :) I don't know what safari type I have, but let's be friends anyway! FC: 4527-9387-5454

Years
My FC is: 2294-4888-8930

I don't know what my safari type or pokemon, It would be amazing if anyone were to inform me.

Don't forget to contact me so I can add you too!

Heya! Added you, here's my FC: 4527-9387-5454

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
First off, can someone tell me my friend safari is? Second off, I'm looking for any safari really. There's nothing I need right now, but I might later, so if you add me lemme know, and I'll add you back!

I added you I don't know what safari I have but add me please... FC: 0190 0234 1747

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
I added you I don't know what safari I have but add me please... FC: 0190 0234 1747

I have you added,but you are not showing up in friend list... It shows your favorite title is set to pokemon y too, so I'm pretty sure it's you... Ultan showed up when he added me so I know mine is right too... Maybe get offline, then back on?

Edit : Problem Solved... You have a Ice Safari... You have a question mark instead of a face one the friend safari thing though?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I have you added,but you are not showing up in friend list... It shows your favorite title is set to pokemon y too, so I'm pretty sure it's you... Ultan showed up when he added me so I know mine is right too... Maybe get offline, then back on?

Edit : Problem Solved... You have a Ice Safari... You have a question mark instead of a face one the friend safari thing though?

Did I show up now? I wasn't online in the game and thank you for letting me know that I have an Ice Safari :D also thanks for adding me!

Anyone have an Ice or Dark or Psychic safari?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
First time ever posting to this site so here it goes! (:

FC: 1865 -0667 - 5441

As for my friend safari I am not really sure what you all should be expecting. Something cool of course! Looking forward to meeting some new people, battles and making friends.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Hey guys I'm knew here and wanted to share my friend code with you all. Please pm me if you add my code so I can add you back =) Sorry but I don't know my safari type, will appreciate if someone lets me know.

0576-5826-0671

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
First time ever posting to this site so here it goes! (:

FC: 1865 -0667 - 5441

As for my friend safari I am not really sure what you all should be expecting. Something cool of course! Looking forward to meeting some new people, battles and making friends.

I added you...friend code is FC: 0190 0234 1747 i think mines an ice type safari! so add me to yours please!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I have no idea what's in stores for my friend safari. Find out with: 1306-5200-6123 with the name being Leeroy

I added you...friend code is FC: 0190 0234 1747 mines an ice type safari! so make sure you add me too!

Hey guys I'm knew here and wanted to share my friend code with you all. Please pm me if you add my code so I can add you back =) Sorry but I don't know my safari type, will appreciate if someone lets me know.

0576-5826-0671

I added you...friend code is FC: 0190 0234 1747 mines an ice type safari so make sure you add me

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Hey again, i'm looking for a steel-type safari if anybody has one. Please pm me and add me. My FC is 0576-5826-0671

I would also appreciate if anyone could let me know what my safari type is, my Pokemon Y IGN is Lance.

Years
My FC: 2020-0525-564
I was told I have Poison.. But still looking for friends despite the friend safari! :) I may need your help for things (breeding questions probably and your opinion)! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back