• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Both dewpider and corsola were caught in an ultra ball so you dont have those yet (or were you looking for special pokeballs?) I can pretty much confirm those as legit as I captured them myself. As I have no AR they havent been cloned yet either so unless my friend who can clone replies to me you'd receive the original, non cloned ones ^^

Would love to hear if you're interested in making some trades. Your list was a little long for me to check everything you have haha :p. If you want to contact me whilst im not online on the forum you can message me on the pokecommunity discord @mike96elings :)

IGN: mike
FC: 1693-5231-7301
Interested in: nagoya shiny level 99 magikarp (with hydro pump)
Offer: shiny dewpider in ultra ball (naughty nature/water bubble ability/best/best/decent/best/pretty good/best)

IGN: mike
FC: 1693-5231-7301
Interested in: worlds2012 pikachu
Offer: shiny corsola in ultra ball (relaxed nature/natural cure/pretty good/decent/best/pretty good/pretty good/best)

It's okay. I just like it when someone doublechecks what I have first rather than offering stuff I already have. I know my list is a little overwhelming, but it's a common courtesy for shop owners on here.

Here are the ones I was able to find from your list. I only want four of them, so you'll have to let me know which 4 from your list you'd like.

pokemon gold preorder celebi EU (OT: Ilex)
b2&w2 dream radar lvl5 ho-oh
shiny corsola captured by me in pokemon moon
shiny dewpoder captured by me (on 10/18/2017)

I can clone your stuff during our trade and send you back the originals if you don't have your friend do it by then. I should be free Wednesday evening after all my moving.

dm'ed you! (▰˘◡˘▰)
Thanks for the trade!

That should be fine!
Could we reschedule to Wednesday? The moving guys are here on Monday, and I want to spend all of Tuesday cleaning my old apartment before the showing. Just want to give myself a healthy estimate so I don't miss our trade!

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
It's okay. I just like it when someone doublechecks what I have first rather than offering stuff I already have. I know my list is a little overwhelming, but it's a common courtesy for shop owners on here.

Here are the ones I was able to find from your list. I only want four of them, so you'll have to let me know which 4 from your list you'd like.

b2&w2 dream radar lvl5 ho-oh

I can clone your stuff during our trade and send you back the originals if you don't have your friend do it by then. I should be free Wednesday evening after all my moving.

Thanks for the trade!

Could we reschedule to Wednesday? The moving guys are here on Monday, and I want to spend all of Tuesday cleaning my old apartment before the showing. Just want to give myself a healthy estimate so I don't miss our trade!

I'd like the kyoto media pikachu, the 2012 worlds pikachu and the deoxys (OT: doel, just found out that was an event exclusive to my country lol), I can offer the ilex celebi and the 2 shinies as i cannot ensure that the hooh is legit (got it through a trade). When would you like to make a trade?

My friend already cloned the pokemon for me so I can trade whenever you'd like, just let me know the time and timezone :)

when would you like to trade? Im personally in GMT +1 timezone. As for redistribution of pokemon, feel free to redistribute the celebi but preferably not the 2 shinies (feel free to clone them for friends but not for other trade as self captured shinies are my main trading source)

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'd like the kyoto media pikachu, the 2012 worlds pikachu and the deoxys (OT: doel, just found out that was an event exclusive to my country lol), I can offer the ilex celebi and the 2 shinies as i cannot ensure that the hooh is legit (got it through a trade). When would you like to make a trade?

My friend already cloned the pokemon for me so I can trade whenever you'd like, just let me know the time and timezone :)

when would you like to trade? Im personally in GMT +1 timezone. As for redistribution of pokemon, feel free to redistribute the celebi but preferably not the 2 shinies (feel free to clone them for friends but not for other trade as self captured shinies are my main trading source)

I am in the MDT time zone, which is currently GMT -6 (changes to -7 in 2 weeks). So, that means you are 7 hours ahead of me. I can trade tomorrow during the day, as I'm working from home. However, I am moving to a new apartment at 4PM MDT, so it needs to be before then by at least a couple hours. Otherwise, the weekend might be best.

And yes, I can put the shinies in my Non-redis Bank Box.

mike96elings

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
how about 10am your time tomorow? (4pm gmt, 5pm my time)

as I haven't seen you online yet, so you have time around noon-1pm your time?

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
how about 10am your time tomorow? (4pm gmt, 5pm my time)

as I haven't seen you online yet, so you have time around noon-1pm your time?

Hey there, sorry for not getting back to you. Cleaning and packing has kind of consumed me while also still working my regular job. So, I probably won't be free until this weekend for your time zone. Sorry it's a bit unfair to you, but this is a big transitional period for me, and I haven't been able to focus as much on the trade shop until after I move.

Would Saturday work for you? I should be free from 6 to 10 PM your time.

mike96elings

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
sure although you'll probably have to remind me so now and then haha

Delusions of Originality

good night, sleep tight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Whoops, sorry I missed this! Wednesday at 6:30PM your time should be fine.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Whoops, sorry I missed this! Wednesday at 6:30PM your time should be fine.

No worries! Would you mind rescheduling until this weekend? I wasn't able to finish cleaning my old apartment last night, and I'm going back again tonight. I should be free Friday night after 6:30 p.m. and Saturday day from 11 a.m. until about 3 or 4 p.m. This is all in MDT.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
sure although you'll probably have to remind me so now and then haha

Based on our Discord Channel I have this as all that we're trading for:

Your Offers:
NZ jirachi
pika pika carnival pikachu
2007 japanese movie darkrai

Your Wants:
kyoto media pikachu,
the 2012 worlds pikachu
deoxys Doel
Pokemon with you donation gift pikachu
Pokemon outbreakcu female
Oak's Letter Shaymin

Last edited:

mike96elings

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Based on our Discord Channel I have this as all that we're trading for:

Your Offers:
NZ jirachi
pika pika carnival pikachu
2007 japanese movie darkrai

Your Wants:
kyoto media pikachu,
the 2012 worlds pikachu
deoxys Doel
Pokemon outbreakcu female
Fal2010 mew

Could you please do they shiny oak?s letter shaymin instead of the fal2010 mew? Would love to get my hands on the shaymin :)

mike96elings

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Full list after our talk on discord:

Oak?s letter shiny shaymin
Member?s card shiny darkrai
Pokemon ranger shiny manaphy
Kyoto media pikachu
Pokemon outbreakchu female pikachu

Years
Interested in: Shiny Rayquaza
Offering: Shiny silvally , Marshadow, Solgaleo, Comog, Any ultra beast from pokemon sun or Necrozma
3DS Name: Arkeus
Friend code: 5172-5693-9921
Trainer Name: Ark

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Full list after our talk on discord:

Oak?s letter shiny shaymin
Member?s card shiny darkrai
Pokemon ranger shiny manaphy
Kyoto media pikachu
Pokemon outbreakchu female pikachu
Perfect! Trade with you soonish!

Interested in: Shiny Rayquaza
Offering: Shiny silvally , Marshadow, Solgaleo, Comog, Any ultra beast from pokemon sun or Necrozma
3DS Name: Arkeus
Friend code: 5172-5693-9921
Trainer Name: Ark
I'll go with the Silvally! I'd be happy to clone a copy and trade you back an original so you don't lose it.
Also, stop by TC's Spooky Giveaway to get a free shiny from me or Soapyyy depending if you want a trick or a treat!

Years
Perfect! Trade with you soonish!

I'll go with the Silvally! I'd be happy to clone a copy and trade you back an original so you don't lose it.
Also, stop by TC's Spooky Giveaway to get a free shiny from me or Soapyyy depending if you want a trick or a treat!

thank you for the offer but no need for that I already got one for myself as for the silvally since its an event pokemon I got the code ready for you whenever you want it (unscrached/unused)

thank you for the offer but no need for that I already got one for myself as for the silvally since its an event pokemon I got the code ready for you whenever you want it (unscrached/unused)

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to say since this does seem kinda shady on my end and that you are an established trader here I can give you the code first so you can be sure its not already used.

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
thank you for the offer but no need for that I already got one for myself as for the silvally since its an event pokemon I got the code ready for you whenever you want it (unscrached/unused.

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to say since this does seem kinda shady on my end and that you are an established trader here I can give you the code first so you can be sure its not already used.

No worries. I trust you! I'm ready to trade in about 15 minutes if you're on. Otherwise, I'll be on intermittently throughout the day until about 6PM MDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back