• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Where do I download Pokémon Essentials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 10, 2019
Hello! I'm new to the game development scene and wanted to ask where to download Pokémon Essentials. I already looked on the new wiki and it says "No download available".

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, a while back, Pokemon Essentials was taken down, so Pokecommunity has taken the stance of no links to it anymore, same as ROMs that are not patches.

I really can't help you much beyond google is your friend, but I guess that isn't the answer you wanted to hear.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
Search for thundaga on youtube, he'll provide you some useful links

Years
You can find a copy of the lastest version of Pokemon Essentials (currently 17.2) Uploaded by maruno, the person that is developing the kit on archive [dot] org.
Sorry I can't provide a full link to file, it is not allowed by forum rules.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Closing this thread because it is no longer up for discussion; we cannot distribute copies of v17.2, nor can you ask how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back