• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Show is for Sale

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Lets give the scenorio that the show is up for sale, as in if you buy it. You own the anime, you can do whatever you want to the show. What would you do?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Make it more mature. Not immediately of course, the kiddy sun and moon part can finish, but after that I want it immediately to become more mature. Idc, if it's for kids, the kids have 20 seasons worth of content to watch. (Depedant on whether you think the xy - xyz series is for kids)

FlameChrome

Years
Make it more mature. Not immediately of course, the kiddy sun and moon part can finish, but after that I want it immediately to become more mature. Idc, if it's for kids, the kids have 20 seasons worth of content to watch. (Depedant on whether you think the xy - xyz series is for kids)

I would too lol, and uh XY-XYZ can be considered for kids. Idk why it wouldnt, since the whole main series is for kids.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
I would too lol, and uh XY-XYZ can be considered for kids. Idk why it wouldnt, since the whole main series is for kids.

I know that it can be considered for kids, but so many people were talking about "oh my god the ending was so dark, this shouldn't be for kids" blah blah blah. Which is why I mentioned whether it should count or not.

FlameChrome

Years
I know that it can be considered for kids, but so many people were talking about "oh my god the ending was so dark, this shouldn't be for kids" blah blah blah. Which is why I mentioned whether it should count or not.

The ending didnt seem too dark, maybe a little yes, but you know. depends on their parents i guess lol

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
If i were to own the entire show.. I would, as others have stated, make it a tad more mature. Because as i have seen on Twitch, a lot of the fanbase is a lot older than a child. But i also wouldn't try to use that same old formula over and over again. I also would't want to take away the charm of what Pokemon is. I would also like to bring Tobias back in.. Just for Ash to dominate him now. That would just be 3 episodes of Fan Service. Also, make Brock a permanent return, and never make him leave. #Brockisbestgirl And lastly, make the characters age. That way we could see Max return as a Trainer himself. And if Ash aged, maybe he would finally realise how Serena is the best thing that has, and ever will happen to him.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
The only "dark" moments in XY&Z imo were Ash's heart attack-esque pains when he was in Ash-Greninja mode a couple of times and him getting crucified by Lysandre, but the latter was edited in the dub anyway.

Don't forget that they technically showed Lysandre's death as well. We didn't see it straight on, but he basically plummeted to his death.

FlameChrome

Years
Don't forget that they technically showed Lysandre's death as well. We didn't see it straight on, but he basically plummeted to his death.

i wouldnt actually call that dark, specially with how they showed it. Most times it flies over the kids heads, while adults are like oh no. WHy are they showing our kids this?!

Back