• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHOCOLATE!!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
tenor.gif

So, what are your favorite chocolate brands? What are your favorite flavors? Tell us all about your chocolate faves here!

As for me, I've been quite fond of Ghirardelli chocolates lately. I have a small drawer of the too. I'm not too fond of nuts for reasons I can't/won't mention here to others. I love all three types too, but one of the rare ones I like is white chocolate the most! It's one that I can't seem to find easily by itself. :c

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I like all kinds. White, dark, or caramel. It doesn't matter too much.

Although I'm not fond of mint.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
not a big fan of dark chocolate but for the most part i like chocolate. if we're talking chocolate bars anyways. not a fan of chocolate ice cream and other chocolately things (like the mocha swirl at my work) but other chocolately things are really good.

Years
In the last year or so, I've found myself enjoying dark chocolate a lot more than I did when I was younger. I don't like when it goes too high up the scale (I prefer 50-60% cocoa content, but don't mind up to 70%), but I find I appreciate the sweetness a bit more after getting through the initial bitterness.

Years
Not my all-time favorite desert, but its can be good.

The best chocolate is homemade. There's a local bakery downtown that sells a scrumptious, chocolate and espresso brownie. When you cut into it with a knife it glides through the surface of her exquisite delightly as light and smooth as butter. The bakers places a single signature walnut on the top of her brownie.

The same lady also makes even more mouth-watering chocolate scone. She makes many fine sweets, but she has a special talent for chocolate.

The store Whole Foods also sells some pretty good Chocolate Chip cookies. They are right up there with their ginger molasses cookies and the pecan pie cookie.

If you have to have a brand then Trader Joe's flourless chocolate cake ain't bad, nor is the hazelnut prailine from Godiva's chocolate truffle line. Edit: I almost forgot Harry David chocolates are pretty good.

Last edited:
Years
I only really like it when it's an ingredient.
Like chocolate chip cookies.
Has to be milk chocolate tho.

Years
Can't stand dark chocolate, like milk chocolate a lot, white chocolate is my favourite. That being said, Ferrero Rochers are actually my favourite individual variety of chocolate and not a white chocolate product.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
All. All chocolate is amazing. My favorite things are the Paradis box from Marabou, and the Milk Tray from Cadbury. God. They are so good. Asdfijksdfk

/goes to make hot chocolate

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I love chocolate but I can't have it anymore without getting an uncomfortable amount of reflux :( My favourite chocolate has always been milk chocolate though I also like white chocolate in small portions. Not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, I have to admit. My favourite chocolate is Maltesers and also Cadbury milk chocolate is good too! Chocolate flavoured drinks are also amazing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I only really care for white & milk chocolate. All other kinds just aren't my thing. Dark chocolate is eh, and almond chocolate is too chunky.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i like chocolate for sure, but i can't have as much as i used to growing up. if i do it makes me feel nauseous.

however, i love reeses, hershey chocolate bars and any sort of dark chocolate. i especially love chocolate if it's mixed with any sort of caramel or sea salt caramel.

Bay

Years
Like many people here milk chocolate I like the most. I've been trying to cut back some, but they last year Halloween and the holidays happened and well.... haha.

In terms of brands, caramel flavored Milky Ways and Kit Kats have always been my favorite! Sometimes a Hersey once in a while too.

Years
I'm not a huge chocolate fan and there are many other sweet things I'd choose over chocolate but it's of course enjoyable. I mainly stick to European and South American chocolate because it's a good rule of thumb for quality.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I want to say before college I was constantly craving twix and reese's. Practically milk chocolate really.

But college came and I began to make healthier decisions gasp! since I didn't really have anybody nagging me otherwise anymore. I was lonesome in a campus.

And so eversince I sorta got into dark chocolate. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, especially in reese's, but I find myself craving it here and there.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I actually hate pretty much all chocolates. I find them for the most part too bitter. The only type I can really tolerate is white chocolate but if I eat more than like three small pieces I get sick.

Back