• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: [DECOMP][ALPHA] Pokémon Jasper

Years
Just finished the alpha, mapping looks good for what is there. Hope the next release contains some plot progression since there was really not much there in the alpha. A suggestion is maybe wait till at least 4 badges to release the next patch.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I finally got time toi play this alpha this evening and I must say, i friggin love what I am seeing so far. I really hope to see this complete! Keep hustling!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
well i just finished the alpha for this game and i have to say it has it's good points and bad points. the good points are: i like the character sprites, your also making fakemon because that pokemon i found in the canyon was for sure not a real pokemon, i like the fact that the regions based on Africa, I like the custom tiles and cactus trees you made they look really cool. i my last good point is the fact that your focusing on fossil pokemon in the game as the starters are pretty unique. It has a lot of potential. my bad points are: almost all of the npcs can't talk to you, in the city where you get your first gym badge their is two glitched doors (basically when you enter it looks like your going underneath the building if you know what i mean) let us heal man at least you could have let the protagonists Mom to heal you when you where low on health. the last bad point i have is Please fix the gym leader sprite. I know it's an alpha but at least you could have done the gym leader sprites. the last bad point i have is please fix the pokedex entry for the fakemon Terapok. all in all it was very plain (but what do you expect in a alpha) but i see tons of potential and upside in this game. Wish you luck and hope you finish it.

Prof. Gneiss

Fossil Researcher
Years
Small update from the Research Lab!

We've been busy planning and extending the Pokémon Emerald engine which explains most of our radio silence. However, we're at a point where we can start development of the first slice of what we want the completed Jasper Version to be!

In the coming weeks we'll be revealing new characters, new species to discover and some brand new towns to visit!

Prof. Gneiss signing off, stay tuned!

On an unrelated note, can a mod give this account access to links so I can style these update posts appropriately?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Small update from the Research Lab!

We've been busy planning and extending the Pokémon Emerald engine which explains most of our radio silence. However, we're at a point where we can start development of the first slice of what we want the completed Jasper Version to be!

In the coming weeks we'll be revealing new characters, new species to discover and some brand new towns to visit!

Prof. Gneiss signing off, stay tuned!

On an unrelated note, can a mod give this account access to links so I can style these update posts appropriately?

WOW good to hear dude. i was wondering what had happened to this Hack. good luck.

heypikachu

HEYPIKACHU.COM
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
No more updates? where's beta 2? be sure to launch! Do not abandon the hack, please...

Back