• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
uhhmm..
when i do the 2nd TM digging mini game (Bill's Grandpa), why my shovel always break?
is just me or everyone have the same problem?
i already downloaded the latest version too

uhhmm..
when i do the 2nd TM digging mini game (Bill's Grandpa), why my shovel always break?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
uhhmm..

It happened to me, too. I thought it was a protection against grinding the game but I haven't tried going back on another Wednesday yet. Does it happen the week after, too?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
OK...can you please list all the pokemons with evolution changes and how to evolve them?
Sorry if this has been posted before, there's just too many posts to read through...

There's an "evolution lady" in a house north of Cyanwood City who will tell you how to evolve a certain Pokemon if you bring them along in your party!

If you don't have the Pokemon yet, I'm not sure...maybe there is a list somewhere?

Happy evolving! =P

Years
There's an "evolution lady" in a house north of Cyanwood City who will tell you how to evolve a certain Pokemon if you bring them along in your party!

If you don't have the Pokemon yet, I'm not sure...maybe there is a list somewhere?

Happy evolving! =P
Oh thanks for the info! I'll go check it out when I have time!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2020
Wait how do you get the old key or inside the police station at Manderin city?

What.

First u need to defeat all the nexus grunts in the city and then talk to the grunt in front of the office block. then u can go in the police station and get the old key.

But don't know what to do after that?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Pokemon Crystal was my favorite nostalgic Pokemon game of all time and now it's going to be remade for the GBA!
I honestly didn't like the DS HGSS versions. The music didn't have that simple cheerful upbeat tune to it like the oldschool games had. And it didn't really add much "extras." I'm going to start playing this game now.

Anyways, this game is going to be legend-- wait for it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
When I enter Mt. Moon, my rival appears (and I defeat him) but Axel is not there. Is there anything I can do to continue the game?

NOTE: I have already obtained the 16 gym badges, cleared the volcano of Team Saturn and Rocket members (Cinnabar Island), and placed the 3 flutes on their pedestals.

Last edited:

Kyoko1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Wow I must say that I really really enjoyed this hack!
Keep on going like this and bring out beta 4 :)

Years
This hack has so many twists...some of them I don't even expect it to be there lol, but it's still very fun; at least it's way more fun than the standard Pokemon storyline!

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I'm stuck on crystal caves section, I've talked to guy with the charmeleon but he goes and fights one of the grunts but i still can't get into the caves.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
I enjoyed the latest beta. I really hope there would be some graphical changes in the next release. (maybe the pokemon sprites changed into HG/SS or Platinum ones as the current sprites is kinda boring looking) that would be great.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
I'm stuck at the second Orange Island Gym. Every time I do the Toboggan race, he says that I need to travel more with my Pokemon. I just wondered how to progress from that point.

Back