• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
In that case, all you should have to do is click on the downwards facing "ongoing downloads" arrow, and then click on the folder to the right of the file name (it'll say "Open Containing Folder" when you hover over it). If that doesn't help, try a Windows search to search your computer for it, using the filename.

I tried that all it did was take me to a temp folder with all these different file numbers

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Best I can do in that case is suggest you go to "Tools > Options", then either changing your default download folder or click the option to have Firefox always ask you where to save files.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Wait a minute i read that ronge sorry but still what divice are u using if andriod i can help
Tutorial start
1.get a file manager (or if have use file manager)
2.look in download folder
Alternate 2. If its on external storage you have to exit some folder that are standerdly opend into for some reason until you find the folder mnt
Alternate 3.open mnt then open folder external sd

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
Ok so, I'm working on my own pokemon game ( NOT A HACK/REMAKE ) and i'm new to this website, do I need a specific program to play these games? or run them??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2019
BETA 3, MY GAME FREEZES TALKING TO MY RIVAL COMING OUT THE GYM, TOO! I DON'T HAVE AN EGG IN MY PARTY. PLEASE HELP. I'M LoVING THIS hack

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Okay so having a different problem this time. When I downloaded the game I got as far as it getting to the professor trying to explain everything.

But it kept flashing pink and it wouldn't go any further. What do I do?
Is there anyone who can do what I originally had done during pokemon Vega and someone can just give me the Patched game through a Mega file Share?

(Don't know if I said that right but I could really use some help here.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Lvl 55 Ruffski, male. Has not evolved to its second form and let alone haven't the slightest on finding the Glacial Fang.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Did more digging to find out it doesn't evolve YET. But will in a future update. I can't find a prime location for information on this beta. The pacing is much better than Vega by a lightyear. The sidequests are superb. I found some broken tiles right before you mean the officer that thanks you for finishing the beta 3. Broken as in you may pass through them. Sorry I have no specifics but it does not break the game in the slightest. Also, if I could contribute in anyway to hurry the progress of this game before the release of sun and moon for the 3ds I would be delited to do so. Also Stegrump does not evolve in Beta 3 for anyone using google haha.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
How do you get the Hms for fly and surf?

You get Fly from an Ace Trainer after defeating him, if you're talking to each npc as you should be you'll obtain it. Before that though the town where your rival has his pokemon stolen you would head down towards the broken ferry. Given you've accomplished prior events leading up to needing surf you will find your rival there, defeat him, and hm surf is yours.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Okay so having a different problem this time. When I downloaded the game I got as far as it getting to the professor trying to explain everything.

But it kept flashing pink and it wouldn't go any further. What do I do?
Is there anyone who can do what I originally had done during pokemon Vega and someone can just give me the Patched game through a Mega file Share?

(Don't know if I said that right but I could really use some help here.)

If you are using an android phone you can download the ips file which is the file used to patch over a clean fire red rom. Download UniPatcher from the play store and literally the rest is point and click. If you're using MyBoy emulator open it up, go to load a gba file but instead of running the game hold your finger on it and you can select to patch it. In either case you find the ips file and select it, the programs will do the rest for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back