• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

POKEDUDES

God of Conquest
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
Wow it's looks a good hack i hope there will be a english version of this in the future

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
i think i saw a golden sun reference in one of the screenies (the giant easter island face statue)...

an english translation would be nice, but gotta find someone who can do it proper and not some google tranlsate crap.
To be fair, Google Translate is only a guide; it takes someone good with English to properly rewrite from there in a manner that makes sense. I've tried Google Translating Russian text before and had to fill in gaps.

Cyclone

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Die 1. Beta geht bis zur 4 Arena, also die jetzige. Die 2. Beta wird bis zum 7. Arenaleiter und ein Stückchen mehr gehen. Wir werden versuchen unnötige Pokemon zu löschen und stattdessen andere einzufügen, also abwarten. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 1st Beta goes up to 4 Badges, so it has now. The 2nd Beta 7 to Badges and go a bit more. We will try to delete unnecessary Pokemon and instead insert other, so wait. ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
We were indeed considering the implementation of newer Pokémon, actually there are already evolutions that are from the 4th gen(Magnezone...)
In der Tat haben wir uns Überlegt neue Pokémon einzubauen, wir haben bereits welche der vierten Generation, vorrangig Evolutionen wie Magnezone.

In the first Beta you can obtain the first 4 badges, which would be "Ozeria City", also there are a lot of sidequests missing that are included in the 2nd Beta
In der ersten Beta kann man die ersten vier Orden bekommen, der letzte in "Ozeria City", außerdem fehlen ein paar Nebenquests.

I tried to answer this for the english guys aswell, also it would be nice if someone here who is able to speak german and english might help us with the translation, because we surely want to have this hack not only in german but also in english, otherwise we would not have posted it here^^

~SBird/Sturmvogel

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Here's a perfect example of using Google Translate.

hervorragend hervorragend, ihr seid die besten!!!!!!
hab nur eine frage, werdet ihr vllt auch die 5. Generation hinzugefügen?????
und noch eine, wie weit kommt man in der beta?
The above says:

Translated using Google Translate

excellent excellent, you're the best!!
have only one question, you will probably also the 5th Generation added structures??
and another, how far you get into the beta?
It may not be perfect English, but with a little work, it can be assumed he means to say, in English:

Google Translation modified

Excellent excellent, you're the best!! I have only one question, will you probably also add the 5th Generation structures?? And another, how far can you get in the beta?
...and scene.

Cyclone

(Ppaaddyy_, dies ist nur ein Beispiel für die Verwendung von Google Übersetzen vom Deutschen ins Englische zu übersetzen.)

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
The screenshots look nice... except for one. That mamoswine doesn't look very well implemented in the game, and could use some rescaling at least with it squished up to the side and all.

Are we going to see some damage split? Also, what is your method of actually making the game difficult? I really want to see some gameplay that isn't just overleveling or "everyone has a legendary."

Last edited:

PikaSaiyan

Gen III master race.
Years
The game looks gorgeous.... @.@
I love the main character spritework. (Y)
Just wondering, how can you have THAT many battle bgs? If I remember correctly it was only default, grassy, pond, surf, cave1, cave2, and indoor with change of palettes?

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Some BGs by me. I have it created. Some BGs are bye me and some BGs i have combined. Thanks for your feedback.

PikaSaiyan

Gen III master race.
Years
Haha np, keep up the good work ~ xD
But what I meant was where did you insert the new bgs? I see you have some that are modified by the DNS but it seems that you still have more bgs than the default amount. Well... then again I realized that Emerald might be a lot different than FR so.. lol whatever. xP Nvm

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
The game looks gorgeous.... @.@
I love the main character spritework. (Y)
Just wondering, how can you have THAT many battle bgs? If I remember correctly it was only default, grassy, pond, surf, cave1, cave2, and indoor with change of palettes?

We hacked the battle routine so it allowes us to do have an amount of battlegrounds that is only limited to the available space we have in the ROM :)
The BGs are set by using an variable in a mapscript or on the ground, also the sea has different screens, for sure.

~SBird

Years
Wow i think this hack got the most beautiful graphics i ever saw in a gba game, the story is interesting and i love the Deoxys and Latios & Latias OWs and ill be waiting to play in the space :D
Ill be following this 1 and i hope someone makes a English translation i know a bit of German but i like playing games on Eng

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
this hack looks amazing, im going to play beta 1, i dont know german but ill try anyway.

U should find some people that can help you with the the translation of beta 2 before releasing it in german.

For the day and night system would look good if u put the yellow windows and stuff like that at night, to look better :)

Last edited:

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Cant ple thic my englian is not goed that dei i wil rilise my Mod/Heck
end I do not uderstond germanian

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Cant ple thic my englian is not goed that dei i wil rilise my Mod/Heck
end I do not uderstond germanian

You probably don´t understand either.
B2T: I´ve found a few minor spelling mistakes(won´t matter for majority since most of you don´t speak german I guess). Pretty decent so far.
Hab paar kleine Rechtschreibfehler gefunden. Wie wärs denn, wenn ihr das Kampf Logo für Team Tundra ändert?

Years
whoa!What is that?!That is completely awesome!Well ofc all awesome hacks are not in english-.-.Well whatever good luck with this cool hack.It looks promising.

Villa10

Unhatched Cowboy
Years
Looks beautiful! Hope to see you complete this one (and a english version too haha).

Great work :)

Back