• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

Years
im playing your game now and it is awesome

i have to play it at my college because i have windows 8 and vizzed does not have a plug yet for windows 8

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
Finished the hack in two days. It was awesome! Is Ali the final trainer or is there more?

Years
I really really want to play this, but there is no download link. I cant play it any other way because I can only get internet on my tablet. If I try to play it through vizzed, it says pluginmnot found. And I cant get the plugin. Please release a download link for people who cant play it like everyone else. I have an emulator for gba.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I really really want to play this, but there is no download link. I cant play it any other way because I can only get internet on my tablet. If I try to play it through vizzed, it says pluginmnot found. And I cant get the plugin. Please release a download link for people who cant play it like everyone else. I have an emulator for gba.

Here we go again...
I'm afraid you need to go the way just once, then you can play it on your tablet(if it's windows 8, that should work flawlessly.).

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
So, have the contest ended and we can get some ips patches ?
I really want to play as team Rocket :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
hi i am new on pc, i was looking how to download this game and i found a page where you can download it, i wont post the name of page unless amazing charizard says that i can, but its easy to search for it in google

AmazingCharizard

Years
There actually is a way to play offline in VBA (or whatever your GBA emulator of choice may be). It does require the RGR plugin, though.

1. Open the game in the RGR plugin.
2. As soon as the game loads, close the plugin.
3. Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Vizzed\VizzedRgrPlugin\Roms (Windows XP) or C:\ProgramData\Vizzed\VizzedRgrPlugin\Roms (Windows Vista/7/8).
4. The game will be there! Now all you have to do is copy it to wherever you store your hacks/GBA roms.

This actually applies to any game available in the RGR. ;)

True story, believe me. I guess I know that page you're talking about(**** it.).
Anyway...enjoy ze game!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Bro, I plaed it online and its good so far but if you could Give us an offline version then it'd be good for some users who cant play it online!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
The game looks great. But don't you think if you add the hero sprite as a evil team member's sprite will be good ? Anyway the hack is good keep it up.

AmazingCharizard

Years
The game looks great. But don't you think if you add the hero sprite as a evil team member's sprite will be good ? Anyway the hack is good keep it up.

Actually it shall look like that you're not a member of TR, therefore most ppl don't recognise you as one of them.
But I probably do this for my next hack if I ever really get into it again.

Back