• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2015
Great game love gbc love the sprites its a little hard but def awesome
Couples things I have found is when swagger is used the game restarts in messed up colors
Second my magikarp is on 34 I was hoping it would evolve soon but I'm about to give up idk what I have to do for gyrados
Pokemon locations would be cool if u have time
Great game

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
Good hack and all, but it's severely unfair for the opponent to use healing items during battle when the hero can't. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Iceman3k

Years
You say unfair, I say challenging . . . :P
I understand not being able to use items during battle is a challenge (same was applied to Emerald Omega, and is applied in actual competitive battling)

But the opponent being able to use healing items freely while the player can't, is an obvious mismatch, is all I'm implying. Neither battler should use items during a match, if that's going to be a clause.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
I understand not being able to use items during battle is a challenge (same was applied to Emerald Omega, and is applied in actual competitive battling)

But the opponent being able to use healing items freely while the player can't, is an obvious mismatch, is all I'm implying. Neither battler should use items during a match, if that's going to be a clause.

Asymmetry is part of the challenge. It isn't a Battle Clause in that sense . . .

CPUs are stupid, and we need handicaps to make it a fair fight.

In Pokemon Reborn, for example, you can use items in battle, but good luck getting them . . . :P

Items like Super Potions and above are only for rich and powerful trainers like Gym Leaders.

Plebs like the player make do with berries and such.

Iceman3k

Years
This has to be the only hack I've played where asymmetrics becomes a big factor. Whatever fits, I reckon.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Do not have much time now to reply but the download was corrected, only hope the moderator fix it.

Iceman3k

Years
Not sure if there's been a mention of it, but battling Helioptile with a hidden ability crashes the game. The trainer at the east exit of National Park uses it.

EDIT: It's Solar Power that crashes the game.
Is there also any particular reason why the Pokemon disobey commands, and they're my own caught Pokemon?

EDIT 2: Fire-Type Pokemon can be burned now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Can anyone tell me what is the effect of foolproof ability?? I raised a shiny murkrow for the midnight ability but it turns out that it was borned with foolproof instead.
Also when I evolved my genderless bronzor into a bronzong it got a gender.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I wanna make an English (Read: Google Tranlate's English) Translation. Just where and what did you change, text-wise? And are you going to add new events, trainers etc., anything that will need additional engrishness to complement your Mexican-Spanish? (as opposed to Spanish-Spanish)

EDIT: Oh, and how did you add abilities? I want them in my own hack! :P

Last edited:

DarkPhantomX

Buggy Black Knight
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I was doing some training before the second gym, headbutting trees and found a level 6 Leavanny which crashed the game, I tried finding it again to make sure.
8140lFn.png

Last edited:

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@DarkPhantomX: Thanks for reporting. I have already noted in a long list of things to fix XD.

@DeliPunch:I don't plan to add more history, though perhaps I can make events as Legendary birds or Mewtwo and Mew, but basic things.

Add abilities? It is a work of six months of research and I'm working on creating a patch so that more people can have it in their hacks, but as this game was a test to know my skills is full of bugs XD.

Perhaps even within a year have the ability-system ready without bugs.

@burnspirit: foolproof ability it's for a bug in the ability assignation.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Sorry if this is dumb but do u know when Zorua/Sentret evolves because I didn't see it on the list that u posted?!?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2015
I need help.
For starters this is a great game. I love it because it's challenging.
Secondly the dawn stone located in sprout tower but I can't find it
Thirdly I made it to the Slowpoke Well & leveled up my ever but it doesn't evolve to a glaceon. Can someone help me 😩

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 15, 2019
Since this game was a .rar file I compressed it using the program winrar but after I did that my visualboy emulator still wasn't able to play it. Any suggestions on what I should do or any specific steps I should follow so that I can start from the beginning? I would appreciate it

Starmytes

Fabulous Fruit
Years
Does anyone have a list of where the Pokemon can be caught? (route, time of day etc)?

I'm loving this hack and hope the Kanto region and Red will be added eventually <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
First, you hackrom is one of the best ever.

Im having a bug with the sprite of the boy at the begginig where you start and name your character.

Heres the screenshot:

uyZdZY0.png

Any solution?.

Back