• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@angellos: Thanks for posting bugs. I'm Try to fix as many as possible.

@Borga: Most of the pokemon evolve at a different level, I already explained stay behind.

@jan2prado: Sure? Most people go on the 4th GYM and never had reported something like this? Can you give me more details or a screenshot?

@Rynarakeg: Thanks! The sprites is a good recopilation of the web.

@Mr.Mako: Thats Right! So you need is 2-3 pokemon above level 10 to finish them. Is mandatory because it is my hack: D

Update​

Fixed Bugs:
  • Azalea's GYM don't have carpet to exit.
  • Old Man outside Violet's GYM freeze the game.
  • Enter to Ecruteakt's GYM freeze the game.
  • "Seed Bomb" have the effect and animation of "Smog"
  • "Acid Spray" have the effect of "Acid".
  • "Power-Up Punch" have the effect of "Drain Punch".
  • Shellder have Aerial Ace at Lv.1
  • Type and Stats of Metagross not correspond.
  • Type and Stats of Slaking not correspond.

Addons:
  • "Roost" now works as in 4th generation. When Roost is used removes the ground imunity of the Flying type.
  • Diferent animations for Power-Up Punch: Comet Punch + Focus Energy.
  • Add "X-Scissor" move with animation as "X".
  • Pokemon that learn "X-Scissor" by level:
    -Scryther
    -Scizor
    -Gligar
    -Gliscor
    -Leavanny
    -Gallade
    -Crobat
  • "Hidden Power" now have 60 power like as 6th generation.

Download the New Beta (0.2.0) in the main post

A long adventure, there are multiple Trainers with Metagros or Slaking in low level. If anyone finds any please report.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
I cant get through west of Ecruteak City.

And there is no exit at Burned Tower going to Ho-oh's place.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Another bug. After you defeated Jasmine an unknown error opcode fc at 8015, unable to continue the game and she has a Lv. 60 Chespin.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Few more bugs with moves;

-Roost heals the user twice
-Shadow Claw and Leaf Blade have the effect of Focus Energy
-Power up Punch doesn't increase Attack if the foe fainted
-Close Combat doesn't decrease stats if the foe fainted
-Hammer Arm doesn't decrese Speed if the foe fainted

-Gallade's typing is wrong

Also
Two Team Rocket Grunts have underleveled Pokemon in the Hideout in Mahogany

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Did you fix not being able to use items in battle or was that intentionally done?

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
that swadloon trainer before violet has destroyed two of my nuzlocke attempts.

i like the inability to use items. makes this pretty challenging actually

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Thanks to all who comment and report bugs. Soon came a version without the Reported Bugs.

I would like to ask a question to all who have played the hack:

I have the posibility to allow it to use just one "HP healing item" per battle (potion, Super Potion, etc.). Do you like to see this change in the hack or prefer the difficulty level without use the heal items in battle?

Thaks for your comments!

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
I would prefer to be able to use one healing item, OR not allow the AI to use any healing items. Either one would be nice :)

But, difficulty is also fun as it is.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Unable to use healing items is quite a challenging job.l prefer the former one.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Thanks to all who comment and report bugs. Soon came a version without the Reported Bugs.

I would like to ask a question to all who have played the hack:

I have the posibility to allow it to use just one "HP healing item" per battle (potion, Super Potion, etc.). Do you like to see this change in the hack or prefer the difficulty level without use the heal items in battle?

Thaks for your comments!
I tested your hack earlier and saw you had patched my Active battle system hack there which removed the usage of SHIFT/SET option in the options menu. You could put that option easily in use by changing it to possibility of either using items, or not using items in battle and make people tell you about that option in the early game.

P.S
It's pretty easy to track down most bugs that are present in the game on your own too - at least I think it is. Many people might get annoyed of the version being rushed if there are useless bugs here and there which could have been easily taken care of with some preliminary testing.
When I released all those earlier betas for DE, I always pre-tested the game a couple of times before while also modifying parts of bittable in ram to see that "everything worked accordingly to the plan".

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
problem is is that pokemon dont evolve. i got a shiny starly legit and got it to level 20a nd its still not evolving

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
I tested your hack earlier and saw you had patched my Active battle system hack there which removed the usage of SHIFT/SET option in the options menu. You could put that option easily in use by changing it to possibility of either using items, or not using items in battle and make people tell you about that option in the early game.

P.S
It's pretty easy to track down most bugs that are present in the game on your own too - at least I think it is. Many people might get annoyed of the version being rushed if there are useless bugs here and there which could have been easily taken care of with some preliminary testing.
When I released all those earlier betas for DE, I always pre-tested the game a couple of times before while also modifying parts of bittable in ram to see that "everything worked accordingly to the plan".

The hack has a problem with your "active battle system". Sometimes, when a pokemon want to learn a move, the system passes the "shift".It's funny that the changes are random, but I like that this does not happen.

The reason for having such a rushed game is by participating in a challenge which consisted of release a beta in 30 days. There was a week of testings, but obviously it was not enough to detect all bugs.

Maybe I should take your advice, remove the beta, ask some users of this forum to help me test and then re-launch the beta.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
The hack has a problem with your "active battle system". Sometimes, when a pokemon want to learn a move, the system passes the "shift".It's funny that the changes are random, but I like that this does not happen.
True, it doesn't work the way it should.
When I made that hack, I didn't understand assembly or debugging well enough so that I could have tested if it worked properly or not. Apparently I made a change that bypasses the check of shift/set mode in some occasions, but there is probably a possibility of c/z -flag being set sometime before my change in the routine and a jump code related to that flag or such.

The reason for having such a rushed game is by participating in a challenge which consisted of release a beta in 30 days. There was a week of testings, but obviously it was not enough to detect all bugs.
That makes sense though. Nevertheless, it's not a good idea to rush a hack that is supposed to be made properly. If you didn't care about the result being good, it would be totally okay to rush it like that as well.
Maybe I should take your advice, remove the beta, ask some users of this forum to help me test and then re-launch the beta.
Well you could always ask others to beta-test it for you or simply do all the necessary testing on your own.
Use some tools (or a hex editor) for checking that pokemon, that you have edited, learn the right moves at right levels and evolve at the right levels as well. And when you have fixed the errors you can find that way, you can simply play through the hack and see if all of the scripts work properly.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023

so would you please release a fast fixed beta that enable us to go through the steel gym?

Back