• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Hello this hack is cool first time i got beat down by a gym leader :v
Just have few question
Does this game have moves like air slash
Question 2
Where can i buy moon stone for nidoran n sun stone for togetic
Question 3
Is aegislash available in this game
Question 3 is just extra question :v btw nice translation n cool hack wish you luck
Extra 2 where can i see move tutor n requirment for move tutor to teach move do i need heart scale?

Years
i returned to porcelia town. There are trees blocking the path to the north, do you have cut HM? if you do, maybe i miss something.

i have the same problem with you dude. I dont know where should i find that hm01 cut?

I'm terribly sorry for the wrong info..... after that, go to opimerce city using strength... i too, still didn't have cut, and I forget about the tree.. i thought that was a rock.. sorry once again guys :(

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
I'm terribly sorry for the wrong info..... after that, go to opimerce city using strength... i too, still didn't have cut, and I forget about the tree.. i thought that was a rock.. sorry once again guys :(

thanks for the info.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
Hello this hack is cool first time i got beat down by a gym leader :v
Just have few question
Does this game have moves like air slash
Yes, a lot of 4th-gen and 5th-gen moves are added, plus some entirely new moves.

Question 2
Where can i buy moon stone for nidoran n sun stone for togetic
Nowhere until after the Elite Four. You can find some on the field, though.

Question 3
Is aegislash available in this game
No, this hack was originally released in Gen 5.

Extra 2 where can i see move tutor n requirment for move tutor to teach move do i need heart scale?
If you mean the Move Reminder, he's in a house in Gamboge City behind a Cut tree, and wants Mushrooms.
The move tutor is in Lapizula City and wants Heart Scales.

I just added a list of frequently asked questions to the OP.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017

i dont have the hm01 cut dude :( and i dont know where should i get that.

goranthegreat

I want to add the Fairy type to this game and post it as a update for Pokémon Vega but I need permission to use this translation patch and I need a list of what Pokémon could be retconned to Fairy type.

Years
Thanks. Look's like i'll pass I prefer playing hacks with a new sort of story if you get what I mean.

I get what you mean.. but most of romhack and main game have typical story so far.. at least this has a backstory where you're a champion from hoenn travelling to another region.. I'd say, there are no hurt in trying since IMO, this hack is pretty well done ;)

but how? i explore that forest but i end up going back to my town. theres no hm04 :(

Some random hiker give us that HM in that forest..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
lol, the 7th gym puzzle is so frustrating...

is there a sidequest for the porygon girl in ravenplume city? i just passed by and saw the porygon in front of chateu of time, the girl is not around.

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I get what you mean.. but most of romhack and main game have typical story so far.. at least this has a backstory where you're a champion from hoenn travelling to another region.. I'd say, there are no hurt in trying since IMO, this hack is pretty well done ;)

Some random hiker give us that HM in that forest..

thanks dude i found it :) but the 7 gym is really sick

Years
Can i ask what is altair n sirius
It's the prequel of pokemon vega, and based on emerald.. the story is pretty much like original emerald with a twist.. read the plot summary since Dr. Akimbo didn't recommend people to play it, and since it only patches to jap emerald..

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Cool game so far. I like a lot of the fakemon despite generally hating fakemon. I appreciate that it was translated.

How did you all beat the fourth gym? It's ridiculous how much harder the gym leaders are compared to the regular trainers. You can't even train because the levels of the regular trainers and the wild pokemon are so much lower than those of the gym leaders'.

Update: I just beat it after cheating with save states. Not proud of myself but I feel like the game is cheating me.

Last edited:

curiters

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Cool game so far. I like a lot of the fakemon despite generally hating fakemon. I appreciate that it was translated.

How did you all beat the fourth gym? It's ridiculous how much harder the gym leaders are compared to the regular trainers. You can't even train because the levels of the regular trainers and the wild pokemon are so much lower than those of the gym leaders'.

Update: I just beat it after cheating with save states. Not proud of myself but I feel like the game is cheating me.

expi grinding

Back