• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 29, 2019
Game is unplayable currently I have saved multiple places and moved around all of the story encounters because they dont work correctly after doing what they say to do. I've glitched my way around and beat the 3rd gym but now there's just people blocking every way that will progress the game and there's nothing I can do. I love the concept but it's just not working.

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
Years
No update since July 2017? I want to play it for new contents and After entering Champion room. I talked to the champion but the champion didn't fight me and I walked to Hall of Fame room, I warped back to the Pokemon league entrance. So I want to fight Champion and last gym leader. Anyway, I like the stories of this game.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
No update since July 2017? I want to play it for new contents and After entering Champion room. I talked to the champion but the champion didn't fight me and I walked to Hall of Fame room, I warped back to the Pokemon league entrance. So I want to fight Champion and last gym leader. Anyway, I like the stories of this game.

As you can see the game is full of bug. Since CW1 is finished, I've been working again on CW2 and cw3. I'll do a Huge release in a month or two with new features, less bugs and new stories. However, for the moment only half of these things are done so it's too early for a GOOD quality release.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
I see you're working on CW 2 and 3 again, which is lovely and good to know, but I just wanted to let you know/ask if I did something silly--after patching my FireRed 1.0 clean roms, the title screen...still has Charizard and the title of FireRed. Like I said, totally understanding that these are active WIP, but if I did something wrong, I'd like to know, you know?

Attachments

• Pokemon Cloud White 2.png
    Pokemon Cloud White 2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Pokemon Cloud White 3.png
    Pokemon Cloud White 3.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 1

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
Years
As you can see the game is full of bug. Since CW1 is finished, I've been working again on CW2 and cw3. I'll do a Huge release in a month or two with new features, less bugs and new stories. However, for the moment only half of these things are done so it's too early for a GOOD quality release.

Don't give up!!! I like stories of this rom hack very much.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
MEGA HUGE RELEASE AVAILABLE (09/21/2018)!
Changelog:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
I just cannot find HM05 Flash. Can someone explain where this man is that trades money for flash?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
quick question does it have hm's now instead of using walk through walls cheat

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Did it appears only once? When exactly the move froze? Before/after the animation, at the end of the move?

Happened everytime galvantula used gastro acid. I battle the grunt 3 times ,it freezed 3 times.it freezed after the animation.I was hoping the ,4th time to not use gastro acid and he didnt ,so I co ntinued playing.then I battled another grunt who had rattata.when it used sucker punch it froze before the anination.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Happened everytime galvantula used gastro acid. I battle the grunt 3 times ,it freezed 3 times.it freezed after the animation.I was hoping the ,4th time to not use gastro acid and he didnt ,so I co ntinued playing.then I battled another grunt who had rattata.when it used sucker punch it froze before the anination.
I've just encountered the same bug with galvantula. Could you tell me the emulator you are using? Mine is GBA4IOS.
I'm looking for a fix.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
quick question. when you are done cloud white 2 and 3, are you doing cloud white 4

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
@Shogun: In both CW 1 and 2, certain battles freeze right before they send out a Pokemon. In the 1st one, the 'battle girl' caused the game to lock up (any of the battle girl's) In the 2nd Cloud White, the 'female rocket grunt' caused the soft lock, in the same way as the 1st did, only with a different sprite. Weirdly enough, it doesn't happen on VBA, but I'm on NDS-GBA Emu, so I'm out of luck.

Also, in the Floroma district in CW2, Gary is blocking the path to a house. He said, "Clear the meadow first". I beat all of them (on VBA) and still I can't get in. Is there something else I should be doing? I really like this game, and so far this battle sprite thing is the only game breaking bug, and I'd like to continue.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys, I'm playing Crystal White 2. And I can't find the fourth gym. I've beaten all the others (except the last one) it's frustrating because I've searched everywhere. Anyone help
Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2019
I am playing cloud white 2, i defeated giovanni and was teleported to sionne town, after taking the pokeflute from my rival, i use to wake snorlax, after heading in that direction. I reach a guard telling me cant let anybody enter bla bla..my rival and ash both tell me to go to celestal town, when i turn around and go there. A rocket grunt stands in my way, any help?? Update 2018

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
I?m stuck in Eterna District, where you?re at silph co. I was suppose to battle on the last floor but I went down before I did it, now I cant get back up there because there?s a grunt blocking the way and walking through walls cheat wont help either

Back