• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ash Gray Playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Hey guys its limitedarkness and i dont know if you guys have heard of the rom called Ash Gray. Its a amazing rom that follows the show/Anime. Like it follows all the events that happen in the show which is amazing! Im having alot of fun playing it :D!
And if you guys want to see what the rom is about you can check out my playthrough of it :D If you like :P. It would also be awesome if you leave some feedback and subscribe if you want to see my newer videos and such :D.
(My channel will be in my signature if you want to check it out. Or just search Limitedarkness on youtube :)

Years
Please read over the rules; you must post videos of your LPs and you can't advertise.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back