• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day OOC thread

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Is it a good idea to set up an inactivity clause? Team The Cracked has been inactive forever, and dragonite149 has been pretty inactive. It really messes things up. Are we going to do something about it? I think that godmodding an inactive character, purely to progress the story along, is a good idea.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Name: Misty
Species:Eevee
Moves:Tail whip,Tackle and Helping hand
Personality: Sweet, Brave and Daring.
Looks: Shiny Eevee, Short hair, and Big Blue Eyes
Team:Thunder Shadow
Other: Helping hand is the most powerful move to heal things.

Years
Wasn't very good, but i accepted you on MSN so yea, your on a full team also, (i let her on MSN!)

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Remove The Cracked, then. We've been waiting, what, a month? I think that this thread needs to be stricter on inactivity. You shouldn't join, if you're not even going to post for a whole month.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Misty tried to attack the Gyrados, and ran next to Charly.
"Eevee! Charly! Eev Eev Eevee! Help it's getting hard!"
Charly and Misty Tried their best to fight the Gyrados, but they were having troubles...Misty was feeling a little weak that day.

Years
Remove The Cracked, then. We've been waiting, what, a month? I think that this thread needs to be stricter on inactivity. You shouldn't join, if you're not even going to post for a whole month.

Yes, very true. Maybe we should have a rule that if you don't post at least once or twice a month, you'll be expelled. We should give chance to other newcomers who are much more active.

Years
Deleted team surefire and the cracked. Banned NatureKeeper for a while.
any objections, naw, naw?

is going to be more active lol

dragoniterules

Dragonite Lover
Years
Name:Elliot
Species:Snivy
Moves:Razor Leaf,Magical Leaf,Grass Knot, Iron tail.
Persanality:Lonely
Looks:Normal Snivy
Team: IceShield
Other:none

Years
I put SU on main one so I move it here
Name:Bang (nickname)
Species: Zurrugu
Moves:headbutt,taunt
Personality: hardheaded reckless and upbeat
Looks:scar under neck
Team: Day explorer - Team NovaShiners[can I make my own team]
Other: real name is charly but gets furious when called by that

Last edited:
Years
Ok, seriously, I've been reading the posts lately and I've to say, poison snivy, you really have to fix your punctuation and spelling. It's horrible. You have no spacing at all, and some words have no capital when they are names and are spelled wrongly. Example, Diglett is not spelled as Diglette. And supprised is supposed to be surprised. If you're gonna be in an RP, you should at least have decent skills at writing and spelling. And you can't have quotes like 'takes map out of pants'. What's this? Even if you have to write like this, you should use asterisks, e.g.*eats Oran berry* And in RPs, actions aren't written like that. I'm sorry but if I were the GM, I wouldn't have accepted you, but since I'm not, I'd have to tolerate all this. And this is just my honest feedback, you may feel offended or whatsoever, but I'm just trying to help you out by pointing out your mistakes and what you shouldn't do and such. Also, a final point, I'm sure you should know that short posts aren't really welcomed in this forum. In fact, there's a rule NOT to write one-liners. :/

Years
... We shoulda put "RP sample" in the SU... xD

Guys, let's not take it all too seriously. I mean, I've already sent him a PM about that, so well... he knows about it already.

Also, he is just like the Totodile feller.. You know? They're both used to writing in script format. Guess they RP'ed on Facebook or sumthin.

Give him a lil' more time... Say... 3 days for him to improve. If he doesn't improve till then... Well... you all decide what to do with him. (Cos if that were me... I'd be all evil an such.)

..yeah, I saw the "no one liner" rule in RP's..

Question: Should "RP sample" be put in the SU? Yes or No?
Ok. :3 But shouldn't they at least know how to put full stops, commas etc?
Spelling errors are ok if its only a few. :/
YES! Definitely. All the good RPs require samples.

Back