• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Realm of Darkness OOC

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Doctor Who: I love your post. It was hilarious. :D It totally made my day.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Haha, I changed it afterwards only because I realized since Mark can barely handle one pokemon, that two would just be off the charts. As I'm pretty sure my character would have any skilled trainer rolling in their grave, so to speak.

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
Years
ahh no problem i seen a couple starters noone took and i figured there would be more spots..but i will be following and watching the roleplaying go on it seems fun..good luck guys [=

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
Aw thank you First Snow, that post didn't quite turned out like I planned it xD

And ditto Feign, thinking I might get someone to tell Daphne that she actually has to DO something during a battle *facepalm*

Years
Extra Info:
-Pokemon are only allowed four moves, (it makes my life easier in certain ways) so whenever I need something replaced I'll ask here and you can tell me.
-Plan on a new chapter either tomorrow or Thursday, hopefully.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...(cries)

ONLY FOUR MOVES? D= Honestly, I like my pokemon to have a variety of moves so the battles will be more exciting. XD Although, it seems like EVERYONE is making it four moves only...;~;

Doctor Who

Years
I'm not in my rp D: But yes I do prefer more moves but I can deal. Plus Onix doesn't need a move to smash things to pulp with his rockiness xD

Anway my second post will be up tomorrow (Or technically later today D:)
I'm sorry I lied D:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah I kinda went ahead cause I figure my character probably won't make headway by himself at this point so if anyone here wants to have a batttle (where more or less my character won't do any good, especially if you're character will have much more experience) then please don't be afraid to ask me. That or I'll have an NPC battle.

I'll of course wait until the next post, but if you want me to have a intermission post (such as sleeping etc) that's fine too.
Like if someone saw me breakdancing (from the last part of my post and wanted to battle me)

Doctor Who

Years
Maybe sometime later in the story I will Feign, I think Daphne needs a liiiiitle bit more common sense before she's ready for double posts xD

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Even a short battle, something to fail by is fine XD Though I wonder if I should have an NPC try to straighten my character out or what.

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
So if Mudkip grew to level 7 he'll have learned Mudslap right? Serebii says he learns it at 6 ^_^ I'll just post without him knowing it for now, since you haven't confirmed it :I

Doctor Who

Years
Feign that's what I'm doing xD Some actual trainer's gonna give her a run for the money for being such a stupid blonde >.>
You know sometimes I just really love playing extremely unintelligent characters xD

Years
XD Cooker, if your Pokemon ever learns a new move and I forget to update it, you can use it if you want to. That's my fault, not yours.

Nakuzami, uhm...that seems to be something more attributed to the movie, but I'm going to be nice. How about we'll say Zorua isn't capable of much speak, but the higher in level it grows and the more it spends time with your character, the more easily it can talk? Sort of like how an actual human learns a language, think of it that way.

Feign, you don't have to post twice or whatever, unless I say specifically I want two posts at least. So no worries =)

...Now off to grade posts.

Oh look, a new chapter is up XD Bad Waruvials and their trainers and their ambushing all you poor noobish trainers XDXD

Last edited:
Back