• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon--Infinity Break (OOC)

Twiggity Twang

Ruler of the Ice Boundary
Years

This is my first RP here, so please bear with me on this.

Spoiler:

December 21st, 20XX.
The Winter Solstice occurs, accompanied by the Lunar Eclipse. As the Sun and Moon cross paths, a single snowflake falls from the cloudless sky, and lands upon the point where the Prime Meridian and Equator cross, and the world is engulfed in a harsh light, a single dark silhouette hanging in the sky, where the moon once was. As the light fades, the Moon and Sun now hang in opposite sides of the sky, and their representative times of day are switched (Sun at night on one side, Moon in daytime on the other.) Large fissures appear in the ground. Mysterious people in cloaks wander Pokearth. They are the cult of the Fluctus Infinitum. They're here, and they mean business....But, that's not your only problem. You also have Gyms and Contests to attend to, so I strongly suggest you get a move on with those, too!

Rules
Spoiler:

Application Form
Spoiler:

Rokan Region
Spoiler:

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
Years
Name: Kaz

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kaz is a very adamant willed teenager. He doesnt find trust easily in humans so he often seems very standoff-ish and cold before getting to fully know
someone. He is extremely compassionate with his pokemon and takes their health more serious then his. He can be seen often boosting the morale of his pokemon
and making sure they are content and working out with them. In battle its as if Kaz is a completely different person, He is relentless and ruthless, and can get angry
very easily if his pokemon are not preforming on their "A" game. Intruth he just wants his pokemon to be the strongest and healthiest they can be.

bio: As a young child, Kaz had made it clear in his mind that his goal was to be an ace trainer if not the best trainer in his region one day. He always treated pokemon
with the utmost care and ignored other people saying they were just tools for war and entertainment. He swore that organizations like Team Rocket will face his wrath
one day. One day as Kaz and Ursoc his teddiursa were training, the moon and sun crossed paths and a harsh light illuminated the land around them almost blinding them.
As their vision returned the midnight darkness suddenly...wasnt so dark. "That was INSANE i can barely see, Urs are you okay?" Kaz asked as he kneeled down and
reached out towards where his cub pokemon stood before his vision was lost. "Urs, URSA!" Ursoc exclaimed in response to his master, he seemed to be just as shocked as Kaz. As their vision returned strange tremors started occuring, shaking the sunlight "midnight" land they stood on 'huh? daylight? its only 20 minutes past midnight..' Kaz thought to himself as the tremors struck. "Urs, lets get going, these tremors are getting bad it doesnt seem to safe", It was as if he spoke too soon, the ground beneath their feet started to crack and huge fissures formed across the land once illuminated by moonlight that they were standing on. As they ran towards what they thought was safety of a town, a cloaked figure appeared before them and just stared blankly at them behind the shade of its hood. Kaz stopped for a minute and wondered how strange
it was a person he had never seen before was around, and all of a sudden these fissures started happening. No time to stop and think though, the ground quickly cracked and seperated behind him and Kaz was forced to pick up his teddiursa and start running into safety.

Starter: teddiursa

Type: Normal Trainer

Other Important/Trivial Information : if you dont mind i would like to add my pokemons personality in this section, i will wait for your okay though

Spoiler:

Back