• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Tetiro's Charity Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just thought I'd let you know signatures don't show in trade threads for some reason.

Also since you're doing Kanto, would you mind dex trading me Zapdos and Articuno if you have them?

Last edited:
Years
Great news everyone! The following members have their orders waiting and ready for them!

evanlh131415 (Treeko, Phione and Porygon-With-UpGrade)
JustAnotherIllusion (Audino and Porygon)
Calypsio (Meowth and Totodile)

So Evan, JAI and Calypsio, I will be online at 8pm UK time (6 hours from this post). So find your trash/trade-pokemon and get ready to have your pokemon! :D

In other news, I could use a helping hand to finish up the Kanto dex as I need to Trade-Evolve.

And finally, as of May 1st, I will be working on the Johto region pokemon. So if you need any Johto pokemon specifically, THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ASK :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2014
hey im on now if you want to trade now I can also i can help with trading evolutions if you still want too

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2014
hey i just realised why my fc hasn't been working the last 4 digits are 0480 not 0840 every other digit is correct thuogh

Last edited:
Years
hey i just realised why my fc hasn't been working the last 4 digits are 0480 not 0840 every other digit is correct thuogh

Argh! So that's why! Are you online this weekend? I can't do today or tomorrow. I may be losing a beloved family member today and frankly Pokemon is not my priority at the moment.

As for the trade-evolutions, I am all sorted for now. Once I have the Johto batch ready I am sure there will be more. My Kanto pokedex is now 100% complete. What does this mean for the Charity Shop? Any Kanto LEGENDARY pokemon that I acquire are now up for grabs. As a result, a Zapdos may soon be up for grabs.

EDIT: For those wondering about my family member, they didn't make it. There will be no new requests for a while. I need to be alone to mourn.

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, I am finally back. Sorry for the delay, losing a family member was hard on me.

So I still need to give Calypsio and I think evan their pokemon

But I am now accepting Johto requests as well as Kanto requests! Woohoo!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Your Highness, my condolences on your loss. Was hoping (if you have the time/want) that you may be able to help me acquire some Pokemon to help build up my team? If possible, the following would be highly appreciated:

Deino
Vibrava
and Darkrai (I do not know if this is possible, but thought I would ask)

Thanks in advance sir!

Years
Your Highness, my condolences on your loss. Was hoping (if you have the time/want) that you may be able to help me acquire some Pokemon to help build up my team? If possible, the following would be highly appreciated:

Deino
Vibrava
and Darkrai (I do not know if this is possible, but thought I would ask)

Thanks in advance sir!

I can get you a Deino and a Vibrava no problems! :) Darkrai may be tough. However the next time I have one spare, it is yours!

News update! I am so sorry for falling off the grid. It never rains but pours on my parade. After losing my dog, my laptop broke so had to go to repair. So 2 weeks later, I am now back on my laptop!

So what is going on? Well I will be going after the very overdue pokemon on order. And finishing off the Johto batch. I am currently halfway with them!

So in June, I will be working on the Hoenn region!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I was reading your rules and stuff and I noticed that you said you had some event pokemon. I know that the basis of this thread is to give free pokemon but can I trade for any events you have for the events I have?

Years
I was reading your rules and stuff and I noticed that you said you had some event pokemon. I know that the basis of this thread is to give free pokemon but can I trade for any events you have for the events I have?

We're not just a giveaway shop. We're a charity shop! You can happily trade event pokemon! That way your pokemon can go to a happy home to someone who needs it for their pokedex. I give away my pokemon so other people can fill their dex :)

What event pokemon do you need?

Oh btw everyone, does anyone have a spare Shiny Stone?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Good day! I would to have a pokemon -any, in fact- with pokerus, so it can go and spread the not-so-deadly illness to many of my pokemon and then sit down in my PC forever, slowly going insane from all the days with pokerus, lol.
I can offer a Shiny stone, if you need it, or something else you want! It's your call
IGN: Gio
FC: (I should make a signature so I can stop turning on my 3DS each time I want check my friend code) 4527-9301-7798

Years
Good day! I would to have a pokemon -any, in fact- with pokerus, so it can go and spread the not-so-deadly illness to many of my pokemon and then sit down in my PC forever, slowly going insane from all the days with pokerus, lol.
I can offer a Shiny stone, if you need it, or something else you want! It's your call
IGN: Gio
FC: (I should make a signature so I can stop turning on my 3DS each time I want check my friend code) 4527-9301-7798

I'm sure I could part with one of my infected pokemon and still be feared...

And I must apologize everyone. My laptop broke again last weekend so I was unable to fulfil requests. I had a right yell at the repairers and got it sorted. I'm back now so I hope to have all of them for this weekend...unless the laptop broke again >_>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I can get you a Deino and a Vibrava no problems! :) Darkrai may be tough. However the next time I have one spare, it is yours!

News update! I am so sorry for falling off the grid. It never rains but pours on my parade. After losing my dog, my laptop broke so had to go to repair. So 2 weeks later, I am now back on my laptop!

So what is going on? Well I will be going after the very overdue pokemon on order. And finishing off the Johto batch. I am currently halfway with them!

So in June, I will be working on the Hoenn region!

Your Highness, good to hear back from you! No worries on the Darkrai, I figured it may be a stretch! I was able to acquire a Vibrava and Deino on my end but am currently on the search for a Magmar, Electrabuzz and Togepi. If you have ones you could spare, I would be happy to get you anything yoy might need, although I am not sure what I may have you would want. Let me know if possible, I will be free today after 5 PM to trade if possible. Thank you again sir.

Years
Your Highness, good to hear back from you! No worries on the Darkrai, I figured it may be a stretch! I was able to acquire a Vibrava and Deino on my end but am currently on the search for a Magmar, Electrabuzz and Togepi. If you have ones you could spare, I would be happy to get you anything yoy might need, although I am not sure what I may have you would want. Let me know if possible, I will be free today after 5 PM to trade if possible. Thank you again sir.

Ooohh...that is a bit of a stretch! Of course I can get you those! Kanto and Johto in my dex are 100% complete so let me finish breeding my next personal batch for Hoenn and I'll get cracking on your pokemon as well as Gioz's!

EDIT: Gioz and Hatta, I'm doing your orders now! I will PM you both when they are ready :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Yes! Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward for you help! Have a nice day

Years
Hi, I dont have any "regular pokemon" requests, but I was wondering if you would be willing to trade a Meloetta and Keldeo for something?
I have legit Mew and Deoxys im willing to trade away permanently for one of those (from emerald).
I also have lati's and regis from there.

Come to think of it I have every other legendary I think... but I dont really want to trade them away forever. I would be happy for a temp trade to get the pokedex entries though...

Years
Hey Madd and Gioz, your Pokemon are ready to go! I sent you both a PM :)

I can now take more requests! Hoenn is nearly complete!

EDIT: So June is here! So what will I be doing? More requests hopefully! And based on the progress on my Pokedex, I am looking to complete the Hoenn and Sinnoh families. Whoo!

Last edited:
Years
Hey everyone, the shop is back open for business! So what's going on? Hoenn is done (minus a few trade evolutions) and Sinnoh is on the way!

Madd and Gioz, your pokemon are still waiting :P

So I am able to take more requests now! Express-orders for this month are people looking for Sinnoh region pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back