• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very own thread to say "Hello!" :D

Pokeamge

...wanted to call himself Pokemage...
Years
Hello guys,
my name is Georg and I am from Germany. I really wanted to call myself "Pokemage" here, but I ended up as "Pokeamge"... that's not a laughing matter, but I will bear it without any whining for I am not botherd by those kind of things... ... no, really, it doesn't bother me at all...
Well, that aside, I am happy to part oft this community, although I will be known as "Pokeamge"... which is absolutely okay for me...!
My favourite Pokemon is Appletun and I am currently playing Sword!
I hope to get along well with all of you!
Btw, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, but english is not my first language!

Years
Helllo there, welcome to PC.
I feel you Georg, those things happen to me all the time... :(
Appletun is an interesting choice, is it your favorite pokemon from this gen or overall your favorite.
Mine is Umbreon.
Don't worry about your grammar, it's really good but if you ever feel the need, i'm also fluent in german so just message me. :)

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
Welcome to the community! I like the name Pokeamge; it is unique and has flare. Appletun is my favourite Pokemon from the new gen so you definitely have excellent tastes!

Back