• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
Sean.Warner:7113533 said:
This seems like a crazy amount of work. good luck and more power to ya!

Thanks. It's not too terribly hard though lol.

mokey27:7114626 said:
can u download the game yet

Not yet, but if you want to contribute in anyway you can speed up the process.

RioluLux:7114758 said:
I think the hack looks awsome and ill be waiting for its completion
I wish you the best of luck
Also im wondering if youll add xros wars digimon :o

Thank you very much for your support. I am planning on including xros digimon and digivolutions. How I'll be recreating the system is the only issue, along with the general issue of sprite availability. If the sprites haven't been in any of the games, then they almost definitely won't be included.

Update: Since I can't actually DO anything for now, other than stats, I'd like to ask you all some questions:

Do you like the current title or would you prefer something else? If so, do you have any suggestions? Digimon Firered has already been used, in case you're wondering. It never finished, but the creator of that hack, Meowth, made the sprite of Tai that I'm currently using.

Do you have any new features you would like to see? For example I've included a way to rename digimon regardless of happiness, I created a fusion system which is something I always see suggested and planned in hacks but I've never actually seen in a release, As I just mentioned above I plan on adding xros digivolutions, not to mention a few little nuggets I'm hoping to research to see if I can accomplish them. I.e. additional choices in the pokecenters' PCs such renaming and DNA digivolving.

Do you have any story suggestions? We've already had a little brainstorming in the thread over the past week, which I really liked and enjoyed doing. I'll be writing down a few ideas tonight and either update this post with them or post them separately.

Do you want to see a base patch? What I mean by this is: a patch that has only minor changes to the original rom. These changes would consist of all Pokemon sprites, data, pokedex information, move lists etc. replaced with my own. I will also include any scripts/routines that are important or necessary such as the DNA Digivolution script, the gender check I've been working on, xros, etc. All original events would be left the same, save for a few text changes. What's the point in that, you might ask. Well if I did this then maybe this could give potential digimon hacks a leg up. The general things would be taken care of, so hackers could immediately begin. It would save potentially months of work for new hacks. All I would ask in return is to be credited. I'm not sure if it would belong in the sideshow showcase, and if not I would just post it here alongside my full hack. Maybe I would do the patch off of jpan's, meaning a completely clean digimon patch with compatability with jpan's engine. Or maybe an edit of Jambo51's patch. That would of course depend on if they gave me permission.

Would you like to have a dynamic story with different endings and events, depending on what you do and how you do it? (Mass Effect anyone?) This is something complex that I really want to do, as diversity and dynamics are key to the game.

Should I change the tiles? And if so do you have any recommendations, such as a rom base or a link to a tilset? As of now the tiles are normal fire red tiles.

Would you like to see a variety of puzzles/riddles? I don't have any examples or suggestions as of now, other than pushing buttons and maybe the sliding puzzles from second Gen. Also puzzles in caves would include ice floors and ledges. The basic stuff.

What digimon are you most looking forward to? I've seen interest in armor digivolutions of wormmon and the long process of obtaining paladin imperialdramon. Dark digivolutions are often something everyone loves as well, which I hope to expand upon so that it isn't an armor digivolution.

Will you try to get your starter to digivolve into a particular digimon? If so which digiline would you want to follow? If not will you just let your digimon follow whichever digiline it happens to go down, essentially letting it "choose" it's own path?

Would you like to see more posts like this one in the future? Perhaps one every few months? I'd like to connect with everyone. I want opinions and ideas from abroad. I think this will spark friendships, creative thinking, group discussions, but most importantly I think this might inspire people. We need better hacks, and I've seen a few recent hacks that really stood out to me, but 2011 saw few releases so 2012 needs to make up for it lol.

Keep in mind that one of the main themes throughout the hack is to keep everything dynamic. No two playthroughs need be the same. I feel that replayability is one thing any game needs. Why spend time making something that people will only play once? Sure "catching them all" will keep you preoccupied once the game has concluded, but isn't it more fun to restart the game with a new starter than it is to catch them all? Imagine that feeling of a fresh new game, that decision of which adorable creature you want to choose as the first member of your team, that choice that comes with new move sets, that challenge that transpires when you fight your first gym leader, that moment of pride when you stomp your rival, that terribly thrilling excitement when you defeated the elite four and the credits begin to roll after your first team enters the hall of fame. You become the champion and master of a virtual world... Then it gets really dull and boring. It's time we expand those moments, let go of our prized level 100 team, and start a new game that will be extremely different than the last.

At least, that's what I'm aiming to achieve.

I'll probably add this to the OP in it's own section tomorrow. Please don't quote the whole post lol. Just make it obvious which questions your answering. Don't be strangers, let's have ourselves a "Creative Discussion" ;)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
great updates.
As for my suggestions for the hack, I got none the hack already is great. I really don't mind what u do with it as long as its still a digimon hack :D

----dang thing is a bit long what i want to reply to so put it in spoiler----
Spoiler:

This would sound awesome man :)

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Your game looks like it is turning out great! Your digimon party sprites are some of the best that I have seen! I think that this game has the potential to be as good as or better than shinygold. :)

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
lot of your maps seem more to the orginal, but the sprite are very good!

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
Thanks. It's not too terribly hard though lol.

Not yet, but if you want to contribute in anyway you can speed up the process.

Thank you very much for your support. I am planning on including xros digimon and digivolutions. How I'll be recreating the system is the only issue, along with the general issue of sprite availability. If the sprites haven't been in any of the games, then they almost definitely won't be included.

Update: Since I can't actually DO anything for now, other than stats, I'd like to ask you all some questions:

Do you like the current title or would you prefer something else? If so, do you have any suggestions? Digimon Firered has already been used, in case you're wondering. It never finished, but the creator of that hack, Meowth, made the sprite of Tai that I'm currently using.

Do you have any new features you would like to see? For example I've included a way to rename digimon regardless of happiness, I created a fusion system which is something I always see suggested and planned in hacks but I've never actually seen in a release, As I just mentioned above I plan on adding xros digivolutions, not to mention a few little nuggets I'm hoping to research to see if I can accomplish them. I.e. additional choices in the pokecenters' PCs such renaming and DNA digivolving.

Do you have any story suggestions? We've already had a little brainstorming in the thread over the past week, which I really liked and enjoyed doing. I'll be writing down a few ideas tonight and either update this post with them or post them separately.

Do you want to see a base patch? What I mean by this is: a patch that has only minor changes to the original rom. These changes would consist of all Pokemon sprites, data, pokedex information, move lists etc. replaced with my own. I will also include any scripts/routines that are important or necessary such as the DNA Digivolution script, the gender check I've been working on, xros, etc. All original events would be left the same, save for a few text changes. What's the point in that, you might ask. Well if I did this then maybe this could give potential digimon hacks a leg up. The general things would be taken care of, so hackers could immediately begin. It would save potentially months of work for new hacks. All I would ask in return is to be credited. I'm not sure if it would belong in the sideshow showcase, and if not I would just post it here alongside my full hack. Maybe I would do the patch off of jpan's, meaning a completely clean digimon patch with compatability with jpan's engine. Or maybe an edit of Jambo51's patch. That would of course depend on if they gave me permission.

Would you like to have a dynamic story with different endings and events, depending on what you do and how you do it? (Mass Effect anyone?) This is something complex that I really want to do, as diversity and dynamics are key to the game.

Should I change the tiles? And if so do you have any recommendations, such as a rom base or a link to a tilset? As of now the tiles are normal fire red tiles.

Would you like to see a variety of puzzles/riddles? I don't have any examples or suggestions as of now, other than pushing buttons and maybe the sliding puzzles from second Gen. Also puzzles in caves would include ice floors and ledges. The basic stuff.

What digimon are you most looking forward to? I've seen interest in armor digivolutions of wormmon and the long process of obtaining paladin imperialdramon. Dark digivolutions are often something everyone loves as well, which I hope to expand upon so that it isn't an armor digivolution.

Will you try to get your starter to digivolve into a particular digimon? If so which digiline would you want to follow? If not will you just let your digimon follow whichever digiline it happens to go down, essentially letting it "choose" it's own path?

Would you like to see more posts like this one in the future? Perhaps one every few months? I'd like to connect with everyone. I want opinions and ideas from abroad. I think this will spark friendships, creative thinking, group discussions, but most importantly I think this might inspire people. We need better hacks, and I've seen a few recent hacks that really stood out to me, but 2011 saw few releases so 2012 needs to make up for it lol.

Keep in mind that one of the main themes throughout the hack is to keep everything dynamic. No two playthroughs need be the same. I feel that replayability is one thing any game needs. Why spend time making something that people will only play once? Sure "catching them all" will keep you preoccupied once the game has concluded, but isn't it more fun to restart the game with a new starter than it is to catch them all? Imagine that feeling of a fresh new game, that decision of which adorable creature you want to choose as the first member of your team, that choice that comes with new move sets, that challenge that transpires when you fight your first gym leader, that moment of pride when you stomp your rival, that terribly thrilling excitement when you defeated the elite four and the credits begin to roll after your first team enters the hall of fame. You become the champion and master of a virtual world... Then it gets really dull and boring. It's time we expand those moments, let go of our prized level 100 team, and start a new game that will be extremely different than the last.

At least, that's what I'm aiming to achieve.

I'll probably add this to the OP in it's own section tomorrow. Please don't quote the whole post lol. Just make it obvious which questions your answering. Don't be strangers, let's have ourselves a "Creative Discussion" ;)
Well as far as xros wars sprites go you can get them from Digimon story super xros wars red and blue for the ds im pretty sure people already ripped the sprites from the game

1. I like the title but its your call
2. Well beside the xros system i cant really think of anything else idk if your gonna make the ancient wariors part of a digivolution line (ex: Flamemon:Agnimon:Burninggreymon...) or (Agumon with item evolution (spirit of fire) to agnimon) but i would like to see the ancient in the game
3. idk
4.Really your call
5.Its always fun too have a deep story and multiple ending so if you can do it that would be great to see ^_^
6. Well i see a lot of hacks with amazing tiles (most from the ds games) so i guess if you know how you can import tiles from the ds games
7. Sure it gives diversity and more things to do in the game
8.Guilmon for sure my favorite digimon thou i would like to se Dorumon too
9. I always look to get the mostpowerfull line :p
10. Yep

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
By the way on the fakemon idea. I think your fakemon look great and it is a good idea to add them to your game. I think most people will not even tell the difference. I mean every digimon is a fakemon in pokemon, so it is a good idea to add those two other fakemon instead of having lets say charmander in your hack. :)

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
Just to give everyone an update on the some of the things going on, I just sent Epitaph about 40 Icon images, thought I should just let you all how it's progressing in that factor :)

Epitaph93

Years
qaz015393:7116267 said:
great updates.
As for my suggestions for the hack, I got none the hack already is great. I really don't mind what u do with it as long as its still a digimon hack :D

----dang thing is a bit long what i want to reply to so put it in spoiler----
Spoiler:

This would sound awesome man :)

I really want to do this, I'm just not sure of the easiest way to go about it.

MrElephant:7116572 said:
Your game looks like it is turning out great! Your digimon party sprites are some of the best that I have seen! I think that this game has the potential to be as good as or better than shinygold. :)

Well the digimon aren't made from scratch like your average fakemon so they've got a good look to them. I appreciate the confidence in the hack's potential, as I very much hope this turns into a success lol.

TheZeno96:7116918 said:
lot of your maps seem more to the orginal, but the sprite are very good!

I only made those edits so I could actually post the hack in the first place. I'll edit the starting town completely when I get the chance and post pics.

RioluLux:7118801 said:
can get them from Digimon story super xros wars red and blue for the ds im pretty sure people already ripped the sprites from the game

1. I like the title but its your call
2. Well beside the xros system i cant really think of anything else idk if your gonna make the ancient wariors part of a digivolution line (ex: Flamemon:Agnimon:Burninggreymon...) or (Agumon with item evolution (spirit of fire) to agnimon) but i would like to see the ancient in the game
3. idk
4.Really your call
5.Its always fun too have a deep story and multiple ending so if you can do it that would be great to see ^_^
6. Well i see a lot of hacks with amazing tiles (most from the ds games) so i guess if you know how you can import tiles from the ds games
7. Sure it gives diversity and more things to do in the game
8.Guilmon for sure my favorite digimon thou i would like to se Dorumon too
9. I always look to get the mostpowerfull line :p
10. Yep

I'll check out those sprites you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback on the questions too. Just to touch on a few things: Agunimon and others from season 4 may or may not be included. I really want all the digimon I can get, but some sprites simply don't work. I'll see what I can do though. Dorimon, dorumon, and dorugamon are all inserted, but dorugremon is in need of some major editing. I think the most powerful lines will be the two paladin imperialdramons, marineangemon, diaboromon, and omnimon. But of course nothing's set in stone.

MrElephant:7123377 said:
By the way on the fakemon idea. I think your fakemon look great and it is a good idea to add them to your game. I think most people will not even tell the difference. I mean every digimon is a fakemon in pokemon, so it is a good idea to add those two other fakemon instead of having lets say charmander in your hack. :)

I appreciate the feedback. The fakemon will most likely be included, even if I get negative remarks. I need to fill the gaps somehow after all.

Just to give everyone an update on the some of the things going on, I just sent Epitaph about 40 Icon images, thought I should just let you all how it's progressing in that factor :)

Yeah stocko here has been mass producing icons like a boss. Unfortunately I can't add them to the game yet because I'm still computerless, but that means we have almost half of the digimon with icon sprites.

Update: Take a look at the story section in the OP. This is part of what I've been working on for the last two or three days. Flood with comments.

Epitaph93

Years
No suggestions or comments? Lol. I'm making up names for towns and routes. Routes are mostly going to be replaced by areas with real names from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. Like route 1 will be replaced with limit valley, transfield, or chip forest depending on how I want to lay out the region. So on and so forth with the rest Idk the routes.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
No suggestions or comments? Lol. I'm making up names for towns and routes. Routes are mostly going to be replaced by areas with real names from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. Like route 1 will be replaced with limit valley, transfield, or chip forest depending on how I want to lay out the region. So on and so forth with the rest Idk the routes.

Well keep it up, im looking forward for more progess and such in the future!

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
I have a few suggest for you :)
_ You should work more on the digimons' back sprites (It's kinda "solid", you know...)
_ Would you mind adding Raidramon, the Friendship-egg-evolved of Veemon, and Zudomon please :)
_ T.K's type must be Angemon's type, and it's Vaccine :D
_ Friendship Leader should be Ryo Akiyama (Check wiki!)
_ Last but not least, eat well, stay healthy and give us a great hack :D
_ How about the movements of Digimons? Could you post us a list so we can help?
_ Well, about the location names, I suggest you should search "List of location in digimon" and search the link on wikipedia, but I'm thinking of making a .docx file for you :)
_ Maybe you should post a list of Digi-dex (like 1. 2. 3. 4. etc) and I'm gonna include that in my docx file too :D
_ Is there going to be any events of legends? And is there any legendary digimons? :-/
For the whole Vietnamese Digimon fans, we're waiting for your hack... :)
Good luck!

Last edited:

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
1. The gym leaders:
First Leader: Davis � Crest of Courage (FIRE)
Veemon (lv.10) Guilmon (lv.12) Flamedramon (lv.14)

Second Leader: Mimi � Crest of Sincerity (PLANT)
Vegiemon (lv.19) Wormmon (lv.21) Togemon (lv.22)

Third Leader: Joe � Crest of Reliability (WATER)
Seadramon (lv.24) Ikkakumon (lv.26) Zudomon (lv.30)

Forth Leader: T.K. � Crest of Hope (VACCINE)
Kyubimon (lv.29) Magnamon (lv.32) MagnaAngemon (lv.35)

Fifth Leader: Yolie � Crest of Love (FLYING)
Aquilamon (lv.37) Rapidmon (lv.39) Garudamon (lv.40)

Sixth Leader: Ryo � Crest of Friendship (BEAST)
Dorugamon (lv.41) WarGrowlmon (lv.44) ExVeemon (lv.46) WereGarurumon (lv.49)

Seventh Leader: Izzy � Crest of Knowledge (ELECTRICITY)
Cyberdramon (lv.52) Ankylomon (lv.54) MegaKabuterimon (lv.58)

Eighth Leader: Kari � Crest of Light (HOLY)
Seraphimon (lv.57) Gallantmon (lv.58) Nefertimon (lv.59) Ophanimon (lv.60)

That's my suggestion :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
No suggestion right now, just lots and lots of kudo and support! Woo! This seems to be going great - you've made loads of progress, seeing as you're are almost making it from scratch.

A base patch I would like, because I want to see how things work., get my head around DNA digivolution and all the jazz (haven't watched Digimon for years, and even then only first season and first movie, so...).

Epitaph93

Years
[SIZE="a"]
Well keep it up, im looking forward for more progess and such in the future!

Thanks for the support

I have a few suggest for you :)
_ You should work more on the digimons' back sprites (It's kinda "solid", you know...)
_ Would you mind adding Raidramon, the Friendship-egg-evolved of Veemon, and Zudomon please :)
_ T.K's type must be Angemon's type, and it's Vaccine :D
_ Friendship Leader should be Ryo Akiyama (Check wiki!)
_ Last but not least, eat well, stay healthy and give us a great hack :D
_ How about the movements of Digimons? Could you post us a list so we can help?
_ Well, about the location names, I suggest you should search "List of location in digimon" and search the link on wikipedia, but I'm thinking of making a .docx file for you :)
_ Maybe you should post a list of Digi-dex (like 1. 2. 3. 4. etc) and I'm gonna include that in my docx file too :D
_ Is there going to be any events of legends? And is there any legendary digimons? :-/
For the whole Vietnamese Digimon fans, we're waiting for your hack... :)
Good luck!

Some of the back sprites are finished but most are temporary. They aren't a very high priority for now, but we'll get around to them eventually.

I really would like to add raidramon, but I haven't found a sprite for him yet. If I do then I'll definitely include him. If I don't then maybe I'll make my own. Zudomon is already in the game

I'm considering making T.K.s type normal and putting him at the beginning of the game.

Hmm I'll give Ryo a look.

By movements to you mean attacks/moves? If so I've posted a list of moves somewhere in the thread thanks to MrElephant.

Anything you can do to help would be awesome :)

I haven't included the digivice order yet because their order isn't final. I still haven't decided how to properly organize them.

MarineAngemon, Calumon, the two starters from dawn/dusk, and maybe a few more legendaries.

Thank you very much.

1. The gym leaders:
First Leader: Davis � Crest of Courage (FIRE)
Veemon (lv.10) Guilmon (lv.12) Flamedramon (lv.14)

Second Leader: Mimi � Crest of Sincerity (PLANT)
Vegiemon (lv.19) Wormmon (lv.21) Togemon (lv.22)

Third Leader: Joe � Crest of Reliability (WATER)
Seadramon (lv.24) Ikkakumon (lv.26) Zudomon (lv.30)

Forth Leader: T.K. � Crest of Hope (VACCINE)
Kyubimon (lv.29) Magnamon (lv.32) MagnaAngemon (lv.35)

Fifth Leader: Yolie � Crest of Love (FLYING)
Aquilamon (lv.37) Rapidmon (lv.39) Garudamon (lv.40)

Sixth Leader: Ryo � Crest of Friendship (BEAST)
Dorugamon (lv.41) WarGrowlmon (lv.44) ExVeemon (lv.46) WereGarurumon (lv.49)

Seventh Leader: Izzy � Crest of Knowledge (ELECTRICITY)
Cyberdramon (lv.52) Ankylomon (lv.54) MegaKabuterimon (lv.58)

Eighth Leader: Kari � Crest of Light (HOLY)
Seraphimon (lv.57) Gallantmon (lv.58) Nefertimon (lv.59) Ophanimon (lv.60)

That's my suggestion :)

Awesome thanks for the level suggestions. That will really help guide the gym leaders. Those aren't the final places of the gym leaders though. I'll probably figure out the order today though.

No suggestion right now, just lots and lots of kudo and support! Woo! This seems to be going great - you've made loads of progress, seeing as you're are almost making it from scratch.

A base patch I would like, because I want to see how things work., get my head around DNA digivolution and all the jazz (haven't watched Digimon for years, and even then only first season and first movie, so...).

Awesome. I'm very excited for the base patch. I can't wait to see what people do with it.[/SIZE]

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Hey bro! Great news for you :D
I've found a REALLY COOL site for sprites, including the missing sprites from DS game, such as Raidramon, Digmon,...

But unfortunately, I don't have enough posts for posting links, so I'll probably post the way to get there :D. That site is a PHOTOBUCKET gallery of DIGITALDESTINYCLAN, and its name is DIGIMON AND ICON SPRITE

Btw, I've been searching for that guy's name on Google, and what I found was a suprise: Some OW sprites for you! You must search: digimon sprite archive digital sprite destiny on Google, and enter the first result.

I've included a demo picture for you :)
This demo included 3 sprite of Fusion Sprites, and you may add them to your Fakemon :D

I'll do anything to help you on sprites & Story, cause I'm not really good at scripting and using tools :D

Last edited:

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Cooler than ever!
Here is the best Sprite website I've ever seen!
But, I think you must explore it :D So I won't give easy directions.
fenrir.finalfantasyq.com/digimon

You can find:
_ Front & OW sprite for most digimons
_ OW sprite for character, including the old man on season 1
_ Talking sprites (I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU INCLUDING THIS IN YOUR GAME, LIKE POKEMON RUBY DESTINY LIFE OF GUARDIANS)
_ Devimon OW sprite (Yay!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you post us the map? So that I can name the route :D
Btw, please upload the digi - evolution testing rom. Cause I wanna see what it likes and may be I can give you some more suggestions?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
will you include the different forms? like the baby,rookie,champion,ultimate and mega? and how can we tame other digimon? do we need digiball(pokeball) and i think the digimon must have their unique skill, for the game not to be boring, example gabumon have blue blaster why do i need to get a gabumon if agumon can learn blue blaster? im just suggesting its up to you, but most of all u did a great job on this project, god bless..

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
I've got some wonderful tiles in Poke-mega forum (the biggest Pokemon forum in VN). And the owner of those tiles is Sky _ the hacker of Pokemon Flora Sky.
If you want to see, just quote this message and say yes, i'll post the link in the next post.

Epitaph93

Years
Hey bro! Great news for you :D
I've found a REALLY COOL site for sprites, including the missing sprites from DS game, such as Raidramon, Digmon,...

But unfortunately, I don't have enough posts for posting links, so I'll probably post the way to get there :D. That site is a PHOTOBUCKET gallery of DIGITALDESTINYCLAN, and its name is DIGIMON AND ICON SPRITE

Btw, I've been searching for that guy's name on Google, and what I found was a suprise: Some OW sprites for you! You must search: digimon sprite archive digital sprite destiny on Google, and enter the first result.

I've included a demo picture for you :)
This demo included 3 sprite of Fusion Sprites, and you may add them to your Fakemon :D

I'll do anything to help you on sprites & Story, cause I'm not really good at scripting and using tools :D

I'll look into those sprites soon. The only problem is that they might be the same style as firered sprites. I would like to keep it all very close to firered pixel art. I'll be posting an update to the story soon. If you have an ideas right now I'd be glad to hear them.

Cooler than ever!
Here is the best Sprite website I've ever seen!
But, I think you must explore it :D So I won't give easy directions.
fenrir.finalfantasyq.com/digimon

You can find:
_ Front & OW sprite for most digimons
_ OW sprite for character, including the old man on season 1
_ Talking sprites (I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU INCLUDING THIS IN YOUR GAME, LIKE POKEMON RUBY DESTINY LIFE OF GUARDIANS)
_ Devimon OW sprite (Yay!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you post us the map? So that I can name the route :D
Btw, please upload the digi - evolution testing rom. Cause I wanna see what it likes and may be I can give you some more suggestions?

I checked this site out but I'm not too sure the style fits. Also the digivolution beta hasn't been released yet and won't be for a while. I still don't have my computer back so I can't take screen shots or map/insert anything.

will you include the different forms? like the baby,rookie,champion,ultimate and mega? and how can we tame other digimon? do we need digiball(pokeball) and i think the digimon must have their unique skill, for the game not to be boring, example gabumon have blue blaster why do i need to get a gabumon if agumon can learn blue blaster? im just suggesting its up to you, but most of all u did a great job on this project, god bless..

The levels of digimon are as follows: Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega. Most digimon will digivolve along this path. Those that don't will either stop at Ultimate, or digi-armor (if you digivolve them via eggs).
Agumon won't learn blue blaster, and Gabumon won't learn pepper breath. That would be silly :P

I've got some wonderful tiles in Poke-mega forum (the biggest Pokemon forum in VN). And the owner of those tiles is Sky _ the hacker of Pokemon Flora Sky.
If you want to see, just quote this message and say yes, i'll post the link in the next post.

I suppose I could give them a look. I never played Flora Sky so I don't know what they're like. I really like your enthusiasm :)

Update: As the rumors of evil digimon grow you'll find that important systems in the world have started shutting down, or have completely gone offline. You will restore these systems in the hopes that order will be restored. The evil digimon are suspected to be linked to these systems' failure. You must find this link, as it may be the key to saving the world from the underlying menace.

This will respectively be the order of the gym leaders, gym type, towns, and systems to be restored:

T.K.
Normal/Data
Digicentral
Operating System

Izzy
Bug/Electricity
Web
Town
Debugger

Joe
Water/Ice
Torrent City
BitServer

Mimi
Plant/Poison
ROOT Village
Admin. Terminal

Davis
Fire/Dragon
Firewall City
Firewall Generator

Yolie
Flying
Cloud City
Router

Kari
Holy/Vaccine
Sanctum Ultimum
RAM Processor

Willis
Beast/Machine
Bestia Comis
Countermeasure Utilities

Bestia Comis will be just like Viridian City. You'll encounter it early on, but you can't access the gym until all the other gyms have been beaten and the central plot has begun its climax. I was considering Ryo for the last gym, as DiamondBlueMoon suggested, but I'll reserve him for something better. I picked Willis because he has Terriermon and Lopmon and he fits the general traits of a friendly tamer. Ryo will fill a more plot oriented role as he does in the anime.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Well, I think that you should give the supporters like us your Y!M nick or the time you could online every week (cause I'm waiting for a reply for 3 days!)

Great things that I've been trying changing the sprites and I've succeed! I'll include a beta picture of Digmon - Submarimon - Raidramon to be the starters. :D And after that, I saw a picture case of Pokemon Quartz, and I made a case for you :D

I've just thought about a new title: Digimon Rangers, cause you're sent on a mission, right? So you must be a ranger...

Still working on the 5th gym of the story :D
Hope you'll get your computer back soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back