• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I see the Battle Subway is completely unchanged... I still like the music for the regular battles though. That should be the music for all battles. Even though it's only a slight change it's so much better.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Just played Advance Wars after a couple of years. Skills aren't rusty at all, fortunately. I just completed a couple of versus maps with relative ease. Specifically Lost River with Hachi.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

The only reason why there's Random Chit-chatting cos there's the 4 word rule and the 25 characters rule.

Nevertheless, I am here and I am going to go, bye!

Years

Despite my constant use of male avatars a lot, everyone knew I was female.

I'm just like Leaf Storm when it came to genderbending, she always got recognized as female even when she used those themes featuring NASCAR drivers like Tony Stewart.

However, I still love being a "manly" girl.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Whatchu' talkin' bout'.

By the way, I'm typing this from the school library. I came here to do work so I should stop instinctively browsing forums as soon as I get to a computer. This project is due by either the end of the period or maybe by tomorrow if my teacher is generous enough, but I know I can do it in a short amount of time anyway. I need to pay attention to the dates and deadlines more often.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

No need to brag now. I have a topic with 25,000+ posts and over 1,000,000 views on another forum, and also have created a 200,000 character guide that has been stickied on the same forum.

WHO'S BRAGGING NOW.

*clears throat* Sorry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The past TCTI and DLTMS0 have all reached 30000 posts before restarted. Not like that really means anything to you.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

It wasn't a forum game, believe it or not. They were both threads that could hold their own over time though. One was Random Talk Thread (RTT for short) and was basically where all the "cool kids" (i.e. Forum Veterans) hung out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So kind of like the DCC here? TCTI, DLTMS0 are kind of like DCCs in their own respect as well as this game so /shrug.

Like I said, it wouldn't mean anything to you lmao. Since you seem/are the type of person that has to be on top so this conversation is pretty much pointless! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back