• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Rated M] Laguna Plays DmC: Devil May Cry

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
[NSFW]
Hey guys, you might remember me from that one Final Fantasy VII LP I never actually finished. Well, that LP is being put on hold for now until I feel like finishing it, but in the meantime have this new series on... whatever the hell this is.
Anyway, in this first episode we get introduced to our, uh, interesting? main hero, and end up in Boring Amusement Park: Hell Edition [tm].

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Part 2 is here, where we continue through the amusement park!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Today we start Mission 2 and go to... Donte's home when he was a child? I'm pretty sure that's how it goes down, anyway.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
We continue Mission 2, and Donte's house... explodes? I don't see anything wrong with that if you don't.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Time to start Mission 3! Today, a bunch of exposition happens.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Oh nice. I've wanted to see how the DmC reboot is like, due to how much bad news I've heard about it.

I'm the same way, actually. That, and I did a Let's Play on Devil May Cry 4 in 2014 so I felt it's been long enough.

Anyway, today we do Mission 4, which seems to drag on forever. No, that's not a dirty joke, despite the fact that it's this game.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Today we begin Mission 5, where we raid the Virility factory!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Today we finish up Mission 5, and go back to where we started. Hooray.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Today we fight the first proper boss! I don't count the one in the first mission because it's kinda irrelevant.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Mission 7 beings now, and we start going after Raptor News Network by... Going underwater to Reverse Raptor News Tower? Sure, why not.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
We finish up Mission 7, and meet up with Morgan Freeman.

Back