• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here are some new and updated sprites now posted in the OP:
VJ3n6Fz.png
(N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat)
8H185Iv.png
(leParagon, thedarkdragon11 (front); haimon_99, academico95 (back))
CQ4lCMs.png
(KajiAtsui, goranthegreat, PandiRocks@17, HeXeR, Megax Rocker, haimon_99)
EpH1eIF.png
(Pokemon-Diamond, HeXeR, academico95, thedarkdragon11, leParagon, haimon_99)
DsYpOJm.png
(fishbowlsoul90, PandiRocks@17, goranthegreat, aravi, xiechayghe, haimon_99)
yDeN2FR.png
(Versekr Dark, haimon_99, leParagon, Trev)
CKsTZAc.png
(leParagon, Tetra, haimon_99)
LBuspd5.png
(leParagon, PandiRocks@17, haimon_99, princessofmusic)
2z9xRgD.png
(leParagon, haimon_99)
tunYmfM.png
(leParagon, HeXeR, haimon_99)
pEUu6AX.png
(leParagon, haimon_99)
1QYHu5E.png
(leParagon, haimon_99)
AiCUpma.png
(Wobblebuns, Versekr Dark, goranthegreat, haimon_99, OtaKun, incufan120, Trev)
H6FGGpG.png
(david0gamer)
xfGWXJ5.png
(MBCMechachu, Z-nogyroP)
2PgCQET.png
(Z-nogyroP)
ZdtQTsO.png
(EndercreeperMugen)
EFOmvQJ.png
(RousJuice)
z47Mw7s.png
(RousJuice, KrocF4)
0zEoBGl.png
(EndercreeperMugen)

I'll announce some things come November...

EDIT: Sprite hub has been updated...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi guys, I was thinking we could replace the Type Nu sprite with the one I have. it has the same pose as silvally but also the same proportions, which I think is fair since Silvally is literally Type Null without the helmet

i'll also be working on zygarde core & cell(fronts done), inactive xerneas(front done but a different pose), the new ultra beasts, new solgaleo and lunala forms (solga front was made mobths ago), and back sprites for cospika

I also wanna fix a few of the sugimori recolors, seeing as some pokemon have shades that blend too much with the base color. for example: yungoos' base and shade yellow are hard to distinguish. even tho we use sugi colors, we need to make sure it has ENOUGH CONTRAST to be distinguishable. I also want to fix up trumbeak as it has some detail errors

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
hi guys, I was thinking we could replace the Type Nu sprite with the one I have. it has the same pose as silvally but also the same proportions, which I think is fair since Silvally is literally Type Null without the helmet

i'll also be working on zygarde core & cell(fronts done), inactive xerneas(front done but a different pose), the new ultra beasts, new solgaleo and lunala forms (solga front was made mobths ago), and back sprites for cospika

I also wanna fix a few of the sugimori recolors, seeing as some pokemon have shades that blend too much with the base color. for example: yungoos' base and shade yellow are hard to distinguish. even tho we use sugi colors, we need to make sure it has ENOUGH CONTRAST to be distinguishable. I also want to fix up trumbeak as it has some detail errors

Sure...

I did the Back Sprites for the Ash-Pikachus
tumblr_oya9oagXnw1wfa20jo2_400.png

Nice! Accepted...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
wait darkdragon don't accept it juuust yet. the top of the caps have black outlines on both front and back. that looks too harsh. and the outline of the caps on the front sprites look a bit jagged. i'll fix those parts a bit this weekend first if that's okay :)

edit: you know what, I took a look at the sprites again and we only need one backsprite for these things. based on the angle of the cap on the front sprite, you wouldnt be able to see the designs of the cap from the back. i'll whip up some edits tomorrow

Ah yeah... Forgot to clarify, they're accepted still as a base as I found some design inconsistencies (i.e. Sinnoh and Alola cap, Original cap)... But anyway, sure you can... :)

EDIT: In line with the cap inconsistencies that I saw, there are also some to be found on the front sprites for the same forms (Original, Sinnoh and Alola caps)...

GyMTZO8.png

As you can see from the official artworks in comparison to our hub sprites, the following are some inconsistencies found on the front sprites:

• Original cap's logo is not in the proper direction
  • Sinnoh cap is a recolor of Hoenn cap
  • Alola cap has no white and blue colors
I already fixed the Alola cap:
ljMUDzB.png
(The Cynical Poet, OtaKun)

Here also are updated sprites now posted in the OP:
Luu4XqV.png
(leParagon)
wR24SOO.png
(Chaos Rush, thedarkdragon11, leParagon, GPX+)
JUuslH8.png
(Chaos Rush, thedarkdragon11, leParagon, GPX+)

EDIT: So I double-checked the back of Ash hats and found out that we can't really have similar designs for all forms but it's not really a major overhaul, if any... Take a look at these:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
EDIT: So I double-checked the back of Ash hats and found out that we can't really have similar designs for all forms but it's not really a major overhaul, if any... Take a look at these:
Spoiler:

oh yeah I forgot about those lol. dont worry i'll keep them in mind when I sprite them

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hey guys, i'd like to propose we change some of the sprites. i haven't gone through all of them, but i found some front sprites that seem a bit off. since i have those sprites in the sheet i made, i propose we replace some of the off-looking ones with some of ones i made. i'm mostly referring to front sprites since a lot of these sprites i wanna change are already using my backsprites

i'll let dark dragon take care of the sugi recolors for the new sprites if you guys agree on the replacements

some of the old front sprites i wanna replace:
Spoiler:

sprites i think we should use:
Spoiler:

bonus sprites! a preview of things to come for Ultra Sun and Moon. here are front sprites for UB Assembly and Burst. i haven't resized my Adhesive yet, but i'll do that next time
Spoiler:

by the way, here's Inactive Xerneas like you asked, darkdragon
CihWGdk.png

it's hard to maximize the 64x64 canvas for the backsprite because Xerneas' antlers are so wide. if i made them taller, it would look disproportionate

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Spoiler:

Great job LeParagon!
But still,I have an issue with your sprite specifically with the fronts of Oranguru and Mareanie ,They are just too small.Try to resize those sprites and then I think that they can be used and match their real weight and height.

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Great job LeParagon!
But still,I have an issue with your sprite specifically with the fronts of Oranguru and Mareanie ,They are just too small.Try to resize those sprites and then I think that they can be used and match their real weight and height.

oh yeah, you have a point with oranguru. i'll resize it some time within the week. however i'm not sure about mareanie. it's supposed to be half the size of a corsola, so made it a bit smaller than the corsola sprite from ChaosRush's project. i'll try to resize first then i'll see if it still looks like the right size :)

goranthegreat

Before you guys think about replacing lunala's back sprite i edited the original.. i don't know thou
le_paragon could still make a new back thou i'm just putting this one out there.
zrrmooW.png

credits (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR, le_paragon front sprite and shiny!)
Edit:sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes :)
rzRsxst.png
qVJRjsY.png
the Original
zjhv9lW.png
C0IBqy5.png
the original
Kn27pJq.png
9iyAkYs.png
the original
2OsYr8C.png
AGydDiB.png
the original
credits Sandygast: Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat Palossand: Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat Shiinotic: leParagon (front), goranthegreat (back) Rowlet: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
hey guys, i'd like to propose we change some of the sprites. i haven't gone through all of them, but i found some front sprites that seem a bit off. since i have those sprites in the sheet i made, i propose we replace some of the off-looking ones with some of ones i made. i'm mostly referring to front sprites since a lot of these sprites i wanna change are already using my backsprites

i'll let dark dragon take care of the sugi recolors for the new sprites if you guys agree on the replacements

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

bonus sprites! a preview of things to come for Ultra Sun and Moon. here are front sprites for UB Assembly and Burst. i haven't resized my Adhesive yet, but i'll do that next time
Spoiler:

CihWGdk.png

it's hard to maximize the 64x64 canvas for the backsprite because Xerneas' antlers are so wide. if i made them taller, it would look disproportionate

i would be fine with all of these myself (and i don't think oranguru and mareanie need to be resized, they seem fine as they are) with the exception of minior. the sprite is good overall, but the points on core form are really small. if those were made more proportionate then it'd be pretty much perfect.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
i'm okay w the lunala backsprites, altho I still see some things I wanna edit on it

also thanks for the feedback porygon, i'll fix it up tomorrow morning. I guess I just need to make the round body smaller a bit while keeping the points there and just adjusting accordingly

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
however i'm not sure about mareanie. it's supposed to be half the size of a corsola, so made it a bit smaller than the corsola sprite from ChaosRush's project. i'll try to resize first then i'll see if it still looks like the right size :)
Well,I see that I really needed to check the dimensions.And with that being said,Grubbin also looks bigger than mareanie,but I think its fine because after all,its in 64?64.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
First of all, in line with the upcoming release of USUM, I'm temporarily closing submissions and sprite change requests regarding in-battle sprites not found in the hub... So please don't touch any sprites not found in the hub yet... This is only temporary as I'm planning on some things that a constant change in sprites will defer it and also for USUM sprites not to be overlooked...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

CihWGdk.png

Good points... Though some might need to be resized... Especially those which look small and those which became smaller or larger than the currently featured sprites... I'll double check them later...

About Inactive Xerneas, particularly the back sprite, I think it has to be the same size with the currently featured back sprite...

Before you guys think about replacing lunala's back sprite i edited the original.. i don't know thou
le_paragon could still make a new back thou i'm just putting this one out there.
zrrmooW.png

credits (SirAquakip, Kevin RDS, Entermaid, HeXeR, le_paragon front sprite and shiny!)
Edit:sprites i did a long while ago i went over them again and i also sugimoried them and i used le_paragon's shiny palettes :)
rzRsxst.png
qVJRjsY.png
the Original
zjhv9lW.png
C0IBqy5.png
the original
Kn27pJq.png
9iyAkYs.png
the original
2OsYr8C.png
AGydDiB.png
the original
credits Sandygast: Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat Palossand: Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat Shiinotic: leParagon (front), goranthegreat (back) Rowlet: N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat

Some of them can be used but not all... Especially those with major alterations (except Palossand which is nice minus the edges) and those which are too dark...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I really like your idea thedarkdragon11 but can you please make a compiled link to get allthe sprites at one place.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Announcements:

• We have new deputies: le_paragon and Z-nogyroP who will be joining Trev for the in-battle sprites, and Megax Rocker who will be joining MBCMechachu for the icon sprites...
  • Once datamines of USUM models with the shiny colors are out, submission of sprites for new form/es and species will be automatically opened...
  • Additional form/es introduced from previous generations which cannot be found anywhere will also be added soon...
  • A Dropbox link of this repository will become available at the end of November...
  • Further improvement of sprites not listed in the hub will remain suspended until further notice...

Back