• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Is this only going to be stopping team magma? It should be team aqua too.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Is this only going to be stopping team magma? It should be team aqua too.
According to my knowledges both may/will make an appearance in the game. It won't be as critical as you may think because this is infact a whole new game.
-PP

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
hey NikNaks! do you remember me??
I was your mapper but one month ago or even earlier I stopped hacking because of school so I yet haven't started mappig for you, but now I'm back ready to help you......
tell me what you need and I'll do it ;D

(but before I need the game, you wanted to send it me but you didn"t did it yet^^)

EDIT: btw, you can put me in the team list again^^

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hey NikNaks! do you remember me??
I was your mapper but one month ago or even earlier I stopped hacking because of school so I yet haven't started mappig for you, but now I'm back ready to help you......
tell me what you need and I'll do it ;D

(but before I need the game, you wanted to send it me but you didn"t did it yet^^)

EDIT: btw, you can put me in the team list again^^

You know this isn't hacking, right?

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
You know this isn't hacking, right?

of course i know^^
but me, before I stoped I was yet hacker, so when I stoped I stoped hacking because I yet hadn't exactly started with game development....understand what I mean?^^
now of course I continue hacking but also game developing ;)

(you didn't thought I was stupid?^^)

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
of course i know^^
but me, before I stoped I was yet hacker, so when I stoped I stoped hacking because I yet hadn't exactly started with game development....understand what I mean?^^
now of course I continue hacking but also game developing ;)

(you didn't thought I was stupid?^^)

Not stupid. A person would have to prove that to me first. More so it sounded like you were misinformed and something sounded by how you used hacks and hacking in your post. Good to hear I was mistaken.

Years
If and when we add Megekleon, we'll add you to the credits.

----

We've had more movement on the team front. We're bidding farewell to Karel_Kazuki and Vorpalis. We wish them luck with future projects, and invite them to return later in the year after improving their skills.

We'd also like to welcome Andinator to the team as a spriter.

I'll have more updates in the coming days.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Oh Right, Cool, Does that mean there's 16 gyms? It looks Reallly good btw, can't wait for the demo :)
Sorry, we are currently making up the gameplay features so I'm unable to confirm that however, I'll be sure to inform you and other readers of this thread when its materialised.
-PP

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Just a big heads up to you guys, progress towards a demo is steaming ahead :) We also can announce that lx_theo has sprited the male hero which will be revealed shortly.
-PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back