• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: The Miscellaneous Script Thread

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Stealing script.
Works for FR/LG only!
Spoiler:

-GiЯ

Banned
Years
where would i put these scripts do i set them on tiles or what? and the steal script is that to steal other trainers pokemon?

Years
The thief one is a script that allows you to steal items from a PokéMart if the author of the hack positions the script on a script tile which is wherever the stock that is being stolen is, and yes, a majority, if not all, of these scripts are to be put on Script tiles, i.e the green tiles with a yellow S.

I still think all three of the Misc XSE Script threads should just be merged. Harry, could you do the honours? (That is if the OP agrees.)

-GiЯ

Banned
Years
thanks master, and im not that noob lol, i just didnt know wether they were tile scripts or somthing else but thanks for the help

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
Here's one FR/LG Only:
Weird Tree:
Spoiler:

EDIT: This goes in the singpost type (the red squares with an S in Adv map)

Last edited:
Years
If LASTRESULT isn't working, I believe you should use 0x800D, but don't quote me on that. The Script Help Thread is really where you should go, altariaking. :/

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Half decent 'Headbutt Script':
Code:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="Green"]//-------------------------------------
//Preperations
//-------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]#dynamic [/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x800000[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]#define cAttack[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x1D[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Change this value to use another attack[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]//-------------------------------------
//Main Script
[COLOR="Red"]#org @Main[/COLOR]
lockall [COLOR="Green"]//Lock everything from moving[/COLOR]
checkattack [COLOR="Red"]cAttack[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Stores the first Pokémon who knows the attack into the variable 0x800D[/COLOR]
compare [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x800D 0x06[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Makes sure a Pokémon knows the attack...[/COLOR]
if [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x01[/COLOR] goto [COLOR="Red"]@NotKnown[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"] //If the value is 6 then no Pokémon knows the attack[/COLOR]
setanimation [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x00 0x800D[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//The Pokémon animation is set with the Pokémon who knows the attack[/COLOR]
bufferpartypokemon [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x00 0x800D[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Puts the Pokémon who knows the attack into [buffer1][/COLOR]
bufferattack [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x01[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]cAttack[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Puts the attack name into [buffer2][/COLOR]
msgbox [COLOR="Red"]@Message1[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x05[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//A Yes/No box appears with the message[/COLOR]
compare [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x800D 0x00[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Checks in "No" was selected[/COLOR]
if [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x01[/COLOR] goto [COLOR="Red"]@DoNotWant[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//If it was, quit[/COLOR]
msgbox [COLOR="Red"]@Message2 [/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x04[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"] //"[buffer1] used [buffer2]!" >> Keep open[/COLOR]
closeonkeypress [COLOR="Green"]//Close the msgbox when a key is pressed[/COLOR]
doanimation [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x25[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Shows the Pokémon animation[/COLOR]
waitstate [COLOR="Green"]//Waits for the animation to complete[/COLOR]
setvar [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x8004 0x01[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Set up to shake screen[/COLOR]
setvar [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x8005 0x01[/COLOR]
setvar [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x8006 0x0C[/COLOR]
setvar [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x8007 0x02[/COLOR]
special [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x136[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Shake screen[/COLOR]
pause [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x20[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Wait 1~ second[/COLOR]
special [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0xAB[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Call a random battle from the "Tree" section of wild Pokémon[/COLOR]
compare [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x800D 0x00[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//Checks if a wild battle happened[/COLOR]
if [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x1 [/COLOR]goto [COLOR="Red"]@DoNotWant[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]//If not, quit[/COLOR]
waitstate [COLOR="Green"]//Wait for the battle to complete[/COLOR]
releaseall [COLOR="Green"]//Allow the player to move freely again[/COLOR]
end [COLOR="Green"]//End the script[/COLOR]

//Sub Scripts
[COLOR="Red"]#org @NotKnown[/COLOR]
msgbox [COLOR="Red"]@Message3[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]0x03[/COLOR]
end

[COLOR="Red"]#org @DoNotWant[/COLOR]
releaseall
end

//Messages
[COLOR="Red"]#org @Message1[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]= This tree may contain a Pokemon.\nUse the move [buffer2]?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]#org @Message2[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]= [buffer1] used [buffer2]![/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]
#org @Message3[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]= This tree may contain a Pokemon.\nIt may be able to be knocked out.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Yes finally :) all of these are merged but.. some of the Xse have raws in it which shouldn't be in there
It won't make a difference, except for some people not being able to understand it as easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Uh, how do I use the last one, my character just frezes on the spot when I walk on the green S tile. :|

Years
Er, no.

Spoiler:

You don't seem to get the hang of the thread. It's for scripts that are original and aren't explained in tutorials because the commands aren't used specifically for said scripts. You just explained how to make a different type of trainerbattle. -.-

Also, I've merged all four of these threads to prevent clutter. Please don't make any more copies of this thread, and remember that you can bump threads in Doc and Tuts!

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Okay, so I have a quick question about the Move Tutor script, right here:
Spoiler:

Now, after I've changed setvar 0x8005 0x1 to setvar 0x8005 0xwhatever, will the script find out on its own what Pokemon can or cannot learn the attack? Where does the program get that info?
I've got a script that I'm working on that I'll post later, though it's nothing compared to some of the awesome stuff I'm seeing here.

Years
@ Trebonsliw: I'm pretty sure that it searches through the whole of the player's party to see if any of them can learn it. I'm not sure where it gets the info from, though. Trial and error would be the only way to find out.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
@ Trebonsliw: I'm pretty sure that it searches through the whole of the player's party to see if any of them can learn it. I'm not sure where it gets the info from, though. Trial and error would be the only way to find out.

Yeah, the special should handle that.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Okay, thanks! It's an awesome script, I'm definitely going to be using it.

Back