• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RM2K3] Pokemon Lusterous Emerald

RM2K3 DUDE

Rm2k3 Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
[RM2K3] Pokemon Lustrous Emerald

Catagories in this thread include:
* Introduction.
* Story / Plot of the game. (Not the exact same as Emerald, but with some awsome new twists of my own.)
* Features of the game.
* Media ( ScreenShots, Videos. )
* Game progress info / Demo progress info.
* General game info.
* The development team.

Introduction:
Hey Pm I'm RM2K3 DUDE, YELL0W's brother I've been into Pokemon ever since it first aired in Australia and still watch it currently up today. I've been into gaming making for about a year now helping my brother YELL0W with his game projects and I though I think it's about time I try to create my first fan made game with me as the game development leader. So thats when I decided that I'll do a remake of Pokemon Emerald because I was thinking of doing a completly different region with new Pokemon but then I looked at my brothers ''Pokemon Jade Version'' which had those things and I died. So I think doing a Remake of a game will be a good first game for me to make.

Story/Plot of the game:

Your a young boy/girl that moves from the Johto region to the Hoenn region. After arriving in your new home you meet a young boy about the same age as you who lives just outside of littleroot town. One day you hear someone calling for help in route 101. As you rush to save him. You pick one of three pokeballs containing Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko. After saving him he thanks you for the help and explains that the starter pokemon are for the new begining trainers that start their journey later today and lets you keep the one you used as a reward. After going and meeting and battleing may you begin to walk home and you see your friend leaving Littleroot town and says that he's begining his journey as a trainer today and then notices that you have a pokemon and says from now on He'll be your rival and will be the best trainer in Hoenn there ever was. After getting your Pokedex from Prof.Birch you ask him if any of the new trainers came by yet and tells you that one of them lives just outside of town. You then begin on your great Pokemon journey through the Hoenn region collecting Gym Badges or collecting Ribbions, while you get caught in the fight between 3 evil team '' Team Aqua, Team Magma, and another mysterious team.''
Features of the game:
* A new rival .
* Custom sprites and tiles.
* Some new twists of my own in the story making it different abit.
* Play as Brendan or May again throughout the Hoenn region.
* New CMS layout.
* Awsome CBS.
And Loads more of awsome features.

Screenshots:
Screenshots will be in the Attachments until I'm aloud to post them.

Videos Of the Game:
None Yet:

Game progress info / Demo progress info:
Progress of the game has already started and is going very well so far and we've not made enough progress to give you guys and girls a demo yet.

Littleroot Town: 42% Completed

General game info:
This is my first game that I'm the lead development leader of. So far I think progress is going pretty well. For anyone that would like to help with anything involving this game is welcome to help because all help is good help . Just Pm me or post in this thread saying you wanna help.

Pokemon Lusterous Emerald Development Team:
Development Leader: RM2K3 DUDE (I'm doing everything until Anyone wants to help me develop the game.)

Beta Tester: YELL0W ( My real Life Brother.)

And I hope that this thread gets approved this time by the mods. :)

Attachments

• Screenshots of Lusterous Emerald.JPG
    Screenshots of Lusterous Emerald.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Hey Bro
It's good to see that you've gotten the thread up for the game. Just don't plan too much things for the game at first ( adding other regions until you get near the game of development.

I can't wait to get the demo version from you to test it. :)

RM2K3 DUDE

Rm2k3 Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
Hey Pokecommunity :)
I'm just wondering why anyone doesn't post in my thread about my game ''Pokemon Lusterous Emerald''? Or Comment about it. I'm justing wondering why.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Um...I'll comment.
Get new tiles, or at least RSE ones.
And maybe a new story, I know its a remake but it should be more exciting...If I made an RSE remake it wouldn't be like this

RM2K3 DUDE

Rm2k3 Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
Yer I know that this game name has been used but I just can't seem to think of a good one. if anyone could help with a new name please post it. :)

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
This looks terrible, plain terrible.
First...the topic, why is it all underlined?
Second, Your grammar.
Third, those screenshots, I can't read them... and the mapping sucks.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Tbh, this is a game remake but it's worse than the game itself.

Screenshots:
The text is not readable.
The tiles are horrible. (One would expect remake graphics to be better than the original at least?)
I can't see your "New CMS" or the "Awesome CBS"

You don't even need to write this story, there's nothing new?

Features of the game:
* A new rival .
* Custom sprites and tiles. Which were horrible.
* Some new twists of my own in the story making it different a bit. Why not play Pokemon R/S/E instead, then?
* Play as Brendan or May again throughout the Hoenn region. Why is this even a feature
* New CMS layout.
* Awsome CBS.
And Loads more of awsome features. Don't be so bold in your predictions

Years
Okay, if you're going to use my name, at least spell it correctly. And please use at least some kind of spell checker. For a start, it's "Categories".

From the looks of things, you've barely made any effort to think clearly about anything. You've had an idea, and created a thread for it without actually thinking about what the new features are going to be, what you're actually going to do with the plot or any part of actual development. If I sound harsh, it's only because it's true.

Also, please credit Kyledove for the tiles and OWs that you edit. It's not only rude not to, but it's against the rules on pretty much every forum like this.

And, yeah, I echo all the previous points about the text, underlining and colours. Lime green is horrific on a light background. Just FYI.

RM2K3 DUDE

Rm2k3 Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
NikNaks all tiles and sprites are made by me. I haven't edited kyledoves sprites or tiles, I made mine from scratch. I know your telling the truth about not wanting to be harsh and that but it's just not you. Yer I'm pretty crap at Spelling and stuff.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hey Pokecommunity :)
I'm just wondering why anyone doesn't post in my thread about my game ''Pokemon Lusterous Emerald''? Or Comment about it. I'm justing wondering why.

theres just not much to say..Its an emerald remake. nothing really new in terms of features, and the only screenshot is of littleroot town, which could have been mapped in a few minutes.

Back