• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Is there a tool that will let me change the effectiveness of moves like how grass is good against water etc. I also need a tool that will let me add a type to the game I need these tools for fire red btw. Thanks in advance :D

You can try asking here in the Simple Questions Thread which is located in Emulation and ROM Hacking. Search back though a few pages and see if your question has already been asked before asking. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
hello. help me please. how to edit database pokemon in rmxp ? how to edit it with pokemon Essentials ? debug in pokemon Essentials use for ??thank :)

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I have been wondering for a while, is there a way to change the forum time on the bottom of every page? Its 2 hour's off for me :/

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Under Edit Options you can change your time zone settings to be correct for your location. You can also set it to automatically detect Daylight Savings Time so you don't have to worry about that change when it happens.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aww ._.
Well I tried. Oh well... Thanks for the answer :3
Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done :)

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done :)

This account has the email that I use, so I rather stay with it :P

wjmdem

Fallen Zero
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

but now it is gone

yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...

Years
i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

but now it is gone

yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...
It could be possible that the thread was deleted, but for further confirmation, shoot a PM to the moderator of the section it was in if you want further confirmation, however it's up to the moderator to release information on why the topic was deleted or not.

Years
Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

Thanks for the assist!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I want to post a request for someone to draw me a Moltres flying picture and a Reshiram picture, where would I ask??

You could see if you can find a thread with a [Shop] prefix in Art & Design and see if anyone is willing to draw something for you! I don't see any at first glance, but further investigation might bear fruit if you really want a drawing. :p
Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

Thanks for the assist!

It'd probably be easier to VM her by clicking here, or PM'ing her by clicking here. She's also more likely to see and answer your question if you do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back