• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I still haven't finished Jackie Brown. I'm about halfway through it, and it's the only Tarantino film I haven't seen, but I just... haven't done it yet. Favorite of his so far is Reservoir Dogs :U

Also, Tarantino is a boss.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh... Basterds was great, but I dunno. I honestly got bored with it the second time. Though the Cinema scene was pretty freakin' badass.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I find it hilarious imagining that Jewish girl actually filming herself laughing maniacally for minutes, where the fire was supposed to be :P

Yeah, I'd see it getting boring. It's pretty much 90% dialogue. Very good dialogue, but still dialogue.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I find it entertaining they do half the crap they do in that movie, tbh. The Mexican standoff in the basement/cellar/whatever was priceless, too.

Thing of it is, Dogs is faaar more dialogue heavy than Basterds, I think. I don't mind dialogue xD; I'd say my three favorite Tarantino movies are Dogs, Kill Bill Vol. I, then Pulp Fiction. Basterds comes in just under Pulp, followed by Kill Bill Vol. II and Jackie Brown. I have a feeling that Django this Christmas is gonna probably push most if not all of 'em down a notch though :x

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yes. Yes you should 8D;

And whaaaaaat? D: What sort of self-respecting movie store doesn't carry a classic such as Pulp Fiction? That movie is fantastic. Sam Jackson steals that movie in my opinion :U

Years

I know how this feels if your fave Pokemon is in a low tier:

pokmon-you-cant-spell-pokmon-without-emo.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is why I don't care about tiers. I barely battle competitive anyways.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

That's okay because OU is sucky anyway.

ALSO OMG TARA your avatar is nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm definitely more of a casual player myself. Though it reminds me that maybe I should pick up my White and try to play some more of it before I get Black 2. I've never even beaten Alder whoops.

And thanks, Nica! I'm surprised it was small enough for me to use as my avatar when I was one with it considering how many frames it has.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm getting into some casual battling though. Breeding teams to fight your friends with.
Playing with natures and EVs. Planning what stuff to use.

It's actually pretty fun.

The three-man team I'm preparing atm will have a Crustle, a Gyarados and a Beheeyem :3

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Wow Nica nice new avatar

Megan I like how when you scroll over your sig my curser turns into a Meganium. Its pretty neat

Years

Well Diablo, if you click the individual characters of my username in my signature it links to each of my friends' profiles. The star links to yours.

If one hovers over the hashtag in my sig it has a hidden joke in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back