• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
http://www.geeksugar.com/Hold-Your-Wee-Wii-Contest-Killed-Woman-108566

Funny thing though - A lot of dye for a mouse would be average for a person. Just because of the size difference.

Anyway, this here is a example of how to make a lot of money and never get robbed.

location.jpg
I know I'm really late on this, but I just wanted to say that this cracked me up, because its so true. In Boston itself, there is literally a Dunkin Donuts every block. Also, read this.
http://www.universalhub.com/2011/donuts-death said:
The folks at Bostonography dropped everything to work on this pressing question and today report that no Boston resident is more than 1.45 miles from a Dunkin' Donuts - and that most distant point is located at Mt. Benedict Cemetery in farthest, remotest West Roxbury.
Anyways, I love noodles. :) They're yummy. Especially when they're served with tomato sauce and breadsticks.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Everybody is fine, and nobody is alright. The earth is square but the sky is round. I have no idea why, but today I'm in a philosophical mood.
Isn't it fun to force people into thinking by saying stuff like that?

Finally finished with the Volcarona sprite recolor. T:

@Arrow
Nothing. Just procrastinating. You?

@Nathan
Your school gets out sooner than the ones here (assuming we're in the same time zone), then. It's closer to 3pm here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay. x;
Not my best work, considering I had to redo the wing color repeatedly until it was tolerable.

5l8nbk.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks. c:
I actually have to be pretty careful with the colors I use, because there's limited room for custom colors on the program I use (which is MS Paint because it's easier to work with than GIMP or Photoshop). T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Cosmo
I'm not alone in using a horribly simply program, then haha. I have Photoshop and GIMP, and know how to use both, but it isn't worth how complicated it is when I can do the same on MS Paint. >_>

@Glitch
Aw, thanks c:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My school begins at 7h30 and ends up at 2h05. That's why i hate it.
Good recolor Jess.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, Nathan c:

@Glitch
Have you tried recoloring, though? I didn't bother until a few days ago, and apparently it requires no artistic ability at all.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Everytime DCC mentions art and discusses how amazing everyone's drawing skills are a little part of me dies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why is that, Elendil?
Tired of it being discussed, or do you think you aren't artistically talented?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I have tried recolouring a few pics before which didnt turn out as bad as i thought but that isn't really drawing something.I used to draw pretty good when i was a kid but that skill just got lost i guess.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly.
I figured it might work out better for you than drawing. I was amazed at how easy it can be.

I'm about to recolor Giratina. Most difficult one I'll have done so far. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back