• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
The reason they gave the Kamis new formes is because of the complaints about them being recolors, and yet now the same people are complaining about them having different formes, which shows contradictory within the fanbase.

Who says it's the same people?

What if the people who didn't complain about them being recolours are now complaining about their new formes and the people who did complain about them being recolours are now perfectly content and quiet.

The fanbase isn't one whole entity with one singular opinion. Chances are when one section of the community becomes content another section of the community starts getting the hump. You can't please everyone.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
This is fake. Definitely. Just look at it.
And btw, the Mewtwo from the movie is distributed over Wi-Fi for any gen. V games. So there is no way that Mewtwo can change in its new forme.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Its definately photoshoped.

Love how some people who deny it being a new form but still want it to be real are calling it Mew3

Guy

just a guy
Years
Someone's trying to pull an April Fool's joke on everyone it seems. There's still no word on whether it's real or not, but I'm willing to call it a fake. Over at PokéBeach's main page, they do a lot of dissecting of the two scans in question and they point out a number of inconsistencies on top of what SolarAbusoru mentioned on the previous page.

And btw, the Mewtwo from the movie is distributed over Wi-Fi for any gen. V games. So there is no way that Mewtwo can change in its new forme.
Not to say it's real or that this will happen, but there's always a chance that the Mewtwo event can be a key to unlocking something else in X/Y ─ in this case, a new form. For example, the Shiny Beasts event that was distributed for any of the Gen IV games as promotion for the Zoroak movie. If you transferred any one of the three beasts into Black and White, you could unlock a Zoroak in the game. Albeit, that movie did star a fifth gen Pokémon in it, while we have no word as to whether any new Pokémon from X and Y will star in this new movie other than Sylveon in the new Pikachu short.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
And the video said April Fools in the title. Wow I'm such a bimbo. Anyways that Mew-Two form looks genuinely badass! And I really hope this is real because Eeveelution + MewTwo form is looking kinda good for previous generations with generation 6, if that makes any sense at all.

Let's just hope it's real, although Serebii posting it gives it quite a bit of credibility lmao.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Wow. That new form of Mewtwo is not really Ken Sugimori style enough for me to believe its true. Which is sad because Mewtwo getting a new form sounded awesome.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I've seen that poster before, with the normal Mewtwo in it, this just looks photoshop'd, heavily and like the recent Mr. XY on 4-chan turning out to be a fake, a lot of this info that was listed is incorrect, yet sites aren't removing it... I think some are just... wondering why...

Found the poster: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/M16_poster.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The poster isn't being discredited yet on the off chance it is real. The biggest issue I see right now...the guy that leaked the info has a PHYSICAL poster that he crinkled up...the other posters are not available as of yet. So how does this one guy have a physical copy of an unreleased copy and if they are out and about why is there not more reports to back up this find? If its in japan, there should be more floating around. No confirmation when there is a physical poster in hand makes this thing highly unlikely.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
While it's most likely fake, I would love to see a new Mewtwo form, the original god of Pokémon deserves some love. However, it just got Psystrike in 5th gen which is a very powerful move so it might not be the moment for a new form.

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
Hm... A new Mewtwo form just seems so out of the question at this point in time. It would be cool, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see a new Mewtwo form, but come on, would Gamefreak really throw that in now?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Unfortunately for everyone, Light-type has been confirmed. Concept art for a new Rotom forme, dubbed Rotom-L has been released. The new forme will be Electric- / Light-type and will be in the shape of a lightbulb.

Not to mention multiple pokemon from past generations will either be changing dual types to pick up Light-type or gaining it as a second typing.

Here is the concept art: http://i.imgur.com/oT0Lwb9.png

Spoiler:

Apart from this big reveal, the new Mewtwo forme thing looks entirely fake to me. Not to mention it just looks strange in itself. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm very cautious when believing anything not from CoroCoro.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Unfortunately for everyone, Light-type has been confirmed. Concept art for a new Rotom forme, dubbed Rotom-L has been released. The new forme will be Electric- / Light-type and will be in the shape of a lightbulb.

Not to mention multiple pokemon from past generations will either be changing dual types to pick up Light-type or gaining it as a second typing.

Here is the concept art: http://i.imgur.com/oT0Lwb9.png

Spoiler:
This^^ This I like. Made me laugh after this long exhausting day :/
Apart from this big reveal, the new Mewtwo forme thing looks entirely fake to me. Not to mention it just looks strange in itself. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm very cautious when believing anything not from CoroCoro.
Well to be completely honest, I like the way this 'new forme' looks, it's a nice change! I just hope it's real :p Besides, I've learned to love every Pokemon. I used to hate the Unova-dex Pokemon, but not anymore (Except for Vanillite and it's evos, those things are a disgrace).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
Fake or not, I don't see why so many people are dissing on its design. I for one find it very awesome. As for my opinion on its legitimacy, I'm not going on it on either side as I won't be disappointed either way.

Also, there's an image, in the form a CoroCoro scan or "scan", flying around of a baby Drowzee. I'm not posting it just in case if it has already been spammed here. If not, then I'll post it. Like the Mewtwo forme, I have no strong feeling one way or the other on the baby Drowzee legitimacy.

Last edited:

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
Fake or not, I don't see why so many people are dissing on its design. I for one find it very awesome. As for my opinion on its legitimacy, I'm not going on it on either side as I won't be disappointed either way.

Also, there's an image, in the form a CoroCoro scan or "scan", flying around of a baby Drowzee. I'm not posting it just in case if it has already been spammed here. If not, then I'll post it. Like the Mewtwo forme, I have no strong feeling one way or the other on the baby Drowzee legitimacy.

Ooh, a baby Drowzee would be nice. A prevolution to make Drowzee -> Hypno a trio? I'm all for it, if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back