• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

What type would you like to see Eevee evolve into next?

• Total voters

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
As we know, Eevee can evolve into 8 of the 18 known types already (Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice and Fairy), leaving 10 other types yet to be covered (I added "Normal" as an option, despite the fact that Eevee already fulfills the role of a Normal-type, and it may or may not evolve into one).

My pick is Poison. Its abilities would be Poison Point and Poison Touch, with a Hidden Ability of Sticky Hold. It would evolve from Eevee by trading with Black Sludge attached, and would have access to most Poison moves (via level-up or TM 06). This evolved form would also be both a offense sword and defensive shield, making it a formidable opponent.

What's your pick and why?

Last edited:

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I voted for Dragon, but in all actually I just want a partner Eeveelution for Sylveon. So Dragon, Poison, or Steel fits that bill. Another type I would love to see is Ghost.

Years
I voted for Dragon Eevee, there's so much potential for an amazing design and after the Sylveon, it's likely we'll see a dragon type eeveelution soon I think. A ghost type would be amazing too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
Rock type so it could be called Hardon

In all seriousness Dragon would be dope, Ghost would be a close 2nd

Years
I actually chose Bug. While Bug isn't my favourite type, I feel that it could be one of the first Eeveeloutions to actually fly. Seeing fan-made Bug type Eevees is pretty cool.

26178dbdde182cf6308f802dac374f64.jpg

Guest123_x1

I would love to see Ground or Fighting represented for the next Eeveelutions. One would think either of these would have been covered by now...

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Dragon is in the lead. Still no love for Ground. I am kind of sad that Generation VII doesn't have a new Eeveelution. Hopefully there's a Generation VIII later on that will have a new Eeveelution. I think since Alola has Pokemon that change their types once in that region, that because there is a few more new Poison-types, that a Poison-type Eeveelution would have been perfect.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Normal type Eeveelution would be fun for me, hopes it's just as fluffy as the normal Eevee (or my favorite fire Vee).
Also Poison Vee would love to see.

Years
I'd say Dragon, since it's the only special-based type from 1st-3rd Gen to have not gotten an Eeveelution yet. I'd also be on board with Rock or Steel for another possible next Eeveelution type, since I like the design ideas that could come from them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i used to want a rock type but now i think it would be too similar to the rockruff line? i'm all for ground or ghost though!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I would love for a Steel type Eeveelution. I could even go for a Ground or Rock type as well.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Ghost for sure! Those are some of my favorite fan-made Eeveelutions. Definitely curious to see what an official one would look like.

Also, I was working on some Evolutionary Stone images a couple weeks ago when I realized that, although not all of them are compatible with Eevee, all of the stones can be connected to an Eeveelution in some way... all but the Dusk and Dawn Stones.

q8CaMdO.png

Since the Dawn Stone is associated with genders rather than a specific Type and the Dusk Stone is mostly associated with the Ghost-Type, I theorize that the next Eeveelution will be Ghost-Type.

Last edited:
Back