Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 1 Week Ago (2:21 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by dblanton361.
dblanton361's Avatar
dblanton361 dblanton361 is offline
Pokemon Breeder
    FC: 1049-2778-6395
    IGN: Dylan
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 40

    Welcome
    Hello there! TigermaskIV and myself have decided to go in together to run a shop! You will find links to both of full tradable inventories below. We have a large variety of rareball and Hidden Ability Pokemon! Our stock is always growing based on our current breeding projects, shiny hunts, etc. Please make sure to keep checking our shop! We also offer competitive or battle ready ready pokemon, self obtained shinies, self obtained event pokemon, item trading, and can breed things for you if need be.

    As trading partners, Tiger and I have access to each others full inventory. We can facilitate trades for each other, should one of us not be able to make a trade time. We hope that by coming together, we can offer more pokemon, and a better overall trading experience for you guys! Lets get trading!


    Trainer Info
    Icy459/dblanton361
    FC: 1049-2778-6395
    Moon IGN (OT): Dylan
    ID: 669648
    Discord ID: dblanton361#4707
    - Review Thread -

    TigerMaskIV
    FC: 0319-2093-0990
    Moon IGN (OT): Leo
    ID: 564623
    Discord ID: TigerMaskIV#3809
    - Review Thread -


    Shop Rules
    1. We reserve the right to refuse any trade, at any time, for any reason.

    2. Please do not be rude. We are pretty nice guys, and will ignore your offer if you decide to be rude.

    3. PC does not allow the trading of hacked pokemon, and we do not knowingly have any. If you receive a hacked pokemon from us, please notify us so we can remove it from out inventory.

    4. Be respectful of the trade times we have listed in this shop. We both have lives and are not online 24/7 to trade.

    5. All trade requests will be responded to in a timely fashion. Do not PM either of us on PC or Discord to request a trade. If you do, you will be ignored.

    6. All trade requests need to include your FC, IGN (Trainer Name), your availability, pokemon you are requesting, and your offer. Please make sure you include all of this to make it easy for us to understand what you are looking for.

    7. Most of the pokemon you receive from us will be cloned! Hope that doesn't bother you!

    8. Please leave us a review on our trainer review threads after trading!

    9. Please make sure you tag one of us and let us know who you're wanting something from!


    Inventory
    Our stock is listed on our google sheets! Click the links below.

    Icy459

    TigerMaskIV



    Trade Times
    Below you will find our general availability for trades.

    Icy459: Available everyday except Wed. and Sun. from 6 PM - 12 AM EST.

    TigerMaskIV: Available every day from 5 PM - 12 AM CST.

    *Availability is subject to change*


    Wishlist

    Pokemon: Ralts
    Nature: Modest
    Egg/Tutor Moves: Hyper Voice
    Who: Icy459


    Item Trading
    We also offer item trading!

    1 Rareball Pokemon = 1 Bottle Cap
    3 Rareball Pokemon = Gold Bottle Cap
    1 Shiny Pokemon = 15 Items of your choice (Max of 5 Gold Caps)

    Other items are for trade as well, such as Mega Stones, Rare Balls, etc. Please post what you're looking for and we can negotiate!



    Giveaway
    No active giveaways at this time.



    css by twilightblade
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old 1 Week Ago (2:22 PM).
    TigerMask TigerMask is offline
      FC: 0319-2093-0990
      IGN: Leo
       
      Join Date: Sep 2017
      Posts: 49
      Reserved incase we need more space.
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old 1 Week Ago (3:11 PM).
      Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is online now
        FC: 2853-0165-3757
        IGN: Sam
         
        Join Date: Aug 2016
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 524
        Can I have the following pokemon

        HA jolly Gible 5iv except special attack in a lure ball
        HA jolly murkow 5iv except special attack in a moon ball
        Jolly atarly in a moon ball 5iv except special attack
        HA jolly shroomish 5iv except special attack in a friend ball
        Jolly Weedle 5iv except special attack in a level ball
        Please reply back to me
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old 1 Week Ago (3:20 PM).
        MechaMoth's Avatar
        MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
        Eloquent Speaker
          FC: 3523-3464-8565
          IGN: Ellie
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Location: Mountain Time
          Posts: 551
          As discussed over Discord -

          My interests:
          Dream Ball - Clamperl, Dratini, Exeggcute, Elgyem, Electrike, Gulpin, Gible, Goldeen.

          For:
          250 - Ho-oh - lvl 5 - Hunter - 11215 - 2012 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Dream Radar (in Dream Ball)
          392 - Infernape - lvl 88 - Jade - 1286 - 2016 - Serious - x/x/x/x/29/x - Ice - Nintendo Hong Kong Distribution - Year of the Monkey
          491 - Darkrai - lvl 50 - えいがかん - 7147 - 2007 - Quirky - x/x/x/29/x/x - Rock - Movie
          778 - Mimikyu - lvl 11 - ポケセン - 170922 - 2017 - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pokémon Center - Shiny Ghost Party Tie-In Distribution
          __________________
          Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

          Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old 1 Week Ago (4:40 PM).
          TigerMask TigerMask is offline
            FC: 0319-2093-0990
            IGN: Leo
             
            Join Date: Sep 2017
            Posts: 49
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
            Can I have the following pokemon

            HA jolly Gible 5iv except special attack in a lure ball
            HA jolly murkow 5iv except special attack in a moon ball
            Jolly atarly in a moon ball 5iv except special attack
            HA jolly shroomish 5iv except special attack in a friend ball
            Jolly Weedle 5iv except special attack in a level ball
            Please reply back to me
            Please read the rules of our thread before posting Thank You.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
            As discussed over Discord -

            My interests:
            Dream Ball - Clamperl, Dratini, Exeggcute, Elgyem, Electrike, Gulpin, Gible, Goldeen.

            For:
            250 - Ho-oh - lvl 5 - Hunter - 11215 - 2012 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Dream Radar (in Dream Ball)
            392 - Infernape - lvl 88 - Jade - 1286 - 2016 - Serious - x/x/x/x/29/x - Ice - Nintendo Hong Kong Distribution - Year of the Monkey
            491 - Darkrai - lvl 50 - えいがかん - 7147 - 2007 - Quirky - x/x/x/29/x/x - Rock - Movie
            778 - Mimikyu - lvl 11 - ポケセン - 170922 - 2017 - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pokémon Center - Shiny Ghost Party Tie-In Distribution
            @MechaMoth This works for me. What would be a good time to trade?
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old 1 Week Ago (10:18 AM).
            MechaMoth's Avatar
            MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
            Eloquent Speaker
              FC: 3523-3464-8565
              IGN: Ellie
               
              Join Date: Mar 2017
              Location: Mountain Time
              Posts: 551
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TigerMask View Post
              This works for me. What would be a good time to trade?
              Sorry for skipping over the trade times. I should be available today after 8PM CST, tomorrow after 8PM CST, and Friday depending on how engrossed I'm into USUM.
              __________________
              Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

              Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old 1 Week Ago (12:29 PM).
              TigerMask TigerMask is offline
                FC: 0319-2093-0990
                IGN: Leo
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2017
                Posts: 49
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                Sorry for skipping over the trade times. I should be available today after 8PM CST, tomorrow after 8PM CST, and Friday depending on how engrossed I'm into USUM.
                No worries tomm 8pm cst works for me if that works for you.
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old 1 Week Ago (2:24 PM).
                Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is online now
                  FC: 2853-0165-3757
                  IGN: Sam
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2016
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 524
                  FC:2853-0165-3757
                  IGN: SSKINYY
                  Availability: Anytime from now to 9:30 EST because I have to go to school tomorrow
                  My Request:
                  HA jolly Gible 5iv except special attack in a lure ball
                  HA jolly murkow 5iv except special attack in a moon ball
                  Jolly starly in a moon ball 5iv except special attack
                  HA jolly shroomish 5iv except special attack in a friend ball

                  My Offers:
                  HA jolly venipede in a beast and lure ball
                  Love ball timid salandit with knock off and fake out
                  Heavy ball larvitar with dragon dance and stealth rock
                  Love ball drifloon with tailwind
                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old 1 Week Ago (4:02 AM).
                  Nevan90's Avatar
                  Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                    FC: 3153 7864 5839
                    IGN: Ardalyon
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2016
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 163
                    Congratulations on your shop!lovely inventory.
                    I'm interested in the following:
                    FC 3153 7864 5839
                    IGN Ardalyon/Tristan
                    GMT+1,available trade times : usually whole sunday,most evenings from 6pm to 9 pm
                    Bulbasaur HA DreamBall
                    Piplup HA DreamBall
                    Weedle HA DreamBall
                    Absol HA DreamBall
                    Feebas HA DreamBall
                    Turtwig HA DreamBall
                    A-Meowth HA DreamBall
                    Pawniard HA PremierBall
                    Cyndaquil HA MoonBall
                    A-Grimer HA SafariBall

                    If the order is too large I'm happy to split it in more trades.In exchange just browse my own shop and tell me what you'd like!
                    Also I'm not sure who to tag - most of my requests are common to both spreadsheets.
                    __________________
                    My shop
                    My review thread
                    FC: 3153 7864 5839
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old 1 Week Ago (9:16 AM).
                    TigerMask TigerMask is offline
                      FC: 0319-2093-0990
                      IGN: Leo
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2017
                      Posts: 49
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                      FC:2853-0165-3757
                      IGN: SSKINYY
                      Availability: Anytime from now to 9:30 EST because I have to go to school tomorrow
                      My Request:
                      HA jolly Gible 5iv except special attack in a lure ball
                      HA jolly murkow 5iv except special attack in a moon ball
                      Jolly starly in a moon ball 5iv except special attack
                      HA jolly shroomish 5iv except special attack in a friend ball

                      My Offers:
                      HA jolly venipede in a beast and lure ball
                      Love ball timid salandit with knock off and fake out
                      Heavy ball larvitar with dragon dance and stealth rock
                      Love ball drifloon with tailwind
                      My partner and I politely decline your offer.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                      Congratulations on your shop!lovely inventory.
                      I'm interested in the following:
                      FC 3153 7864 5839
                      IGN Ardalyon/Tristan
                      GMT+1,available trade times : usually whole sunday,most evenings from 6pm to 9 pm
                      Bulbasaur HA DreamBall
                      Piplup HA DreamBall
                      Weedle HA DreamBall
                      Absol HA DreamBall
                      Feebas HA DreamBall
                      Turtwig HA DreamBall
                      A-Meowth HA DreamBall
                      Pawniard HA PremierBall
                      Cyndaquil HA MoonBall
                      A-Grimer HA SafariBall

                      If the order is too large I'm happy to split it in more trades.In exchange just browse my own shop and tell me what you'd like!
                      Also I'm not sure who to tag - most of my requests are common to both spreadsheets.
                      We would like the following pokemon
                      On these HA if applicable
                      Heavyball Snorlax
                      Levelball Teddiursa
                      Lureball Snivy
                      Moonball Starly
                      Friendball Smeargle
                      Levelball Torkoal
                      HA Pancham
                      HA poliwag
                      HA Skrelp
                      HA Tyrunt

                      As for trade time I can do Sunday 1 am central time which is like 6pm-7pm your time unless I got the charts wrong. Please do let me know.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old 1 Week Ago (1:38 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Soapy ❤.
                      Nevan90's Avatar
                      Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                        FC: 3153 7864 5839
                        IGN: Ardalyon
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2016
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 163
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by TigerMask View Post

                        We would like the following pokemon
                        On these HA if applicable
                        Heavyball Snorlax
                        Levelball Teddiursa
                        Lureball Snivy
                        Moonball Starly
                        Friendball Smeargle
                        Levelball Torkoal
                        HA Pancham
                        HA poliwag
                        HA Skrelp
                        HA Tyrunt

                        As for trade time I can do Sunday 1 am central time which is like 6pm-7pm your time unless I got the charts wrong. Please do let me know.
                        seems perfect!I have everything ready except HA on heavyball munchlax - hate those friendship evolutions where you stuff them with EV berries - which will be ready probably tomorrow.If you find me online before sunday feel free to invite me to trade,I will most certainly have everything we agreed on and seal the deal even sooner!

                        Everything's ready! Feel free to send me a pm if we're both online and wanna close the deal sooner than sunday
                        __________________
                        My shop
                        My review thread
                        FC: 3153 7864 5839
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old 1 Week Ago (3:18 PM).
                        TigerMask TigerMask is offline
                          FC: 0319-2093-0990
                          IGN: Leo
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2017
                          Posts: 49
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                          Everything's ready! Feel free to send me a pm if we're both online and wanna close the deal sooner than sunday
                          I will be online and ready tomm I'll pm you when Im around.
                          Reply With Quote
                          Reply

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:12 PM.