• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022

Ano Ba Kayo?
(What are you guys. in Filipino)
I hate it! Sometimes Google Translate does not work (It DOES NOT Makes some words same like Ano ba kayo is What you for two sites. Google Translate and another site)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll stick to English and being able to understand (not so much write it) Spanish.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*eyes languages abound*
*poker face*

わかりません。

I have reached an impasse. I have a paper that's supposed to be due tomorrow, but the class was cancelled because the professor is sick with the flu. However, there was nothing mentioned in regards to whether the paper is still due or not. What should I do? Turn it in to someone else who can get it to her or hold off til the next class? Suggestions? (Also, bear in mind that for every day it is late, I lose points from the final grade for the paper itself...) I no know what to do ;3;

Years

Ano Ba Kayo?
(What are you guys. in Filipino)
I hate it! Sometimes Google Translate does not work (It DOES NOT Makes some words same like Ano ba kayo is What you for two sites. Google Translate and another site)

Maniwala kaya akong Pinoy ka. Pfft

Alam mo ba kung anu yung mga itong taoo na to?

Mga spambot. :P

Lawlz JK, they're all good.

TY

Mornin, today, im going to team up with some old friends and compstomp at Tiberian Sun (very addicted, right??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back