• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team RiverRun (Recruiting For PKMN Darkness of Decay)

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2015
Introduction: Hi im Geöff of team RiverRun, myself and co-hacker We-it have decided to start up a romhack called Pokemon Darkness of Decay!

This is a fun hobby project for us that we work on periodically and we are looking for more experienced hackers to make up for some of the skills we lack trying to accomplish this with two people.

Story: This hack takes place in the Floritan region based on the south florida/ miami area. Your character eventually begins to be involved in a clash between Team Proton and the government of Floritan who are trying to enact martial law by resurrecting a legendary pokemon to create a false-flag emergency.

Planned Features:
*New Region
*Fakemon
*gen 4,5,and 6 pokemon
*Somewhat different storyline split into 4 parts
1. First half of badge quest
2. Team Proton/ govt. storyline
3. Second half of badge quest
4. Plot twisty conclusion
*Wacky side quests

What kind of people we are looking for:

Im going to split this into 3 categories:

People we NEED:
* MAPPERS - i am absolutely awful at mapping
*Trainer/ OW artist
*Scripting people - I can do scripting for basic stuff but for more complex events it would be good to have a goto guy to help out/ ask questions outside of a forum post.
*Someone who can insert and work with tilesets - perferable someone who can work with the mapper person

People It would be good to have around:
*Music insertion person
*Any miscellaneous kind of sprite artist

Work Time:
We are in the US Eastern standard timezone and are most available on weekends to avoid conflicting with school or family time.

The Team:
Geöff - hack creator, scripter, sprite artist
We-it - Sprite artist

Back