Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO

Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:35 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Superstrength79 View Post
    Ah sorry, I unchecked that box so not sure why it gave three results.

I'll reroll Cleffa.... Oranguru

Mareep and Grubbin should be Ampharos and Vikavolt
    But now there isn't any NFE, how are I going to have a cute mascot without one of those?
    I can just use Cleffa instead of doing using the reroll if that is fine.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:12 PM).
    So strong, it hurts!

Nature: Quiet
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Apophenia View Post
      But now there isn't any NFE, how are I going to have a cute mascot without one of those?
      I can just use Cleffa instead of doing using the reroll if that is fine.
      Oh, sure. Use Cleffa then At least is can get some status moves.

Completed Challenges: Pokemon Y Nuzlocke - Birthday Challenge - Random
      Current Challenges: Shiny Nuzlocke

Pokemon X/Y Safari: Wooper/Camerupt/Palpitoad IGN: Chris (X), varies (Y)
      Teams: My Poison Team - My Ground Team
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:48 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Superstrength79 View Post
        Oh, sure. Use Cleffa then At least is can get some status moves.
        Confirming the team of:
        Decidueye, Ampharos, Snorlax, Vikavolt, Cleffa, and Golurk.

Should be a fun ride.
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:32 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D.
        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
        The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline

This is a really cool idea :) Ill have to try this out when i get a new lets play going cx

Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:40 AM).
          Robot Maid

Nature: Lax
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by UkiTheMaid View Post
            Remember up there when I asked if Phobos would be capable of conquering the second gym? He did so with flying colors! I may... have overlevelled my Pokémon when training for this gym out of sheer fear, but better overlevelled than being squashed! (still, I tried to use Phoebe against the leader and she got destroyed... poor thing)

Now, time to explore the dreaded Granite Cave. I'm using Nincada as my HM slave, because I don't want to taint my beautiful team with useless moves like FLASH.

Explored Granite Cave, delivered Steven his letter, hopped on the boat again with Mr. Briney to go to Slateport.

You know what time it is? It's time to wipe the floor with some Team Aqua goons at the museum! And deliver those Devon Goods! Which was easy because my team is awesome and Phoebe is delivering those crits left and right! CRIT QUEEN! I'm glad this isn't a nuzlocke...

So, I continue on to route 110, and enter the Trick House. Now, what does this place has in store?? =sees over 9000 trees to cut= Welp, time to use my Nincada it seems, and show these cut trainers how it's done!

However, I have a feeling my confidence will be my downfall soon enough.
            Well now, it's been some time since I did an update on my journey, hm? Lo, our story continues!

I randomly beat up some trainers in my way to Mauville, and consequently on the way of the third Gym battle. Also, fought Brandon along the way. When his Grovyle showed up, I realized that I have a very apparent weakness to grass Pokémon, and that made me very weary about things to come.

But let's not think about the weaknesses of my team! Let's think about how Phoebe, the CRIT QUEEN is going to rule over the electric gym! ........ Or, Phobos can go ahead and just Mud Shot everyone to death. That works too. Phobos is becoming too powerful...

I decided, after the Gym massacre, that I was going to clean up the routes around Mauville, to get some exp and money. Can't never have enough of that! That's when I decided to look up on how to acquire a Thunderstone in this game, and lo and behold, I won't be able to do so until I get Surf, so Mimas will be remaining as an Eevee for a little longer it seems.

Now, I feel like I'm forgetting something, and all routes lead to dead ends... Oh yeah, RIGHT! You gotta fight dad! Norman, you are on my hit list, and you are going down, I don't care if you are my daaaaad!!!

=arrives at Petalburg gym, Pokéballs in hand= DAD I'M HERE T- ... Oh wait, you are not the next leader? Well, I'll be... Now what?

... Oh yeah, right, I can use Rock Smash, dumb me! Well, to Fallarbor Town!

Phoebe, the Impish Rhyhorn // Lvl 26 // Female // Item: Quick Claw

Phobos, the Quiet Quagsire // Lvl 27 // Male // Item: Oran Berry

Mimas, the Rash Eevee // Lvl 27 // Male // Item: Silk Scarf

My Gameplay YouTube Channel (still very new!) // On Going and Finished Challenges are HERE!

Quick Reply