• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, I release duplicate pokemon I have already caught.

The next person has never played Pokemon Yellow.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
False as Lilligant is an Unova Pokemon. My favourite Kanto Pokemon changes from time to time but is currently Vileplume.

The person below has completed any Pokemon game with a Monotype team.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
False. I was more confused that Lick didn't affect normal types as a kid. But I always knew Shadow Ball wouldn't affect a Normal type Pokemon.

The person below has knocked out a legendary Pokemon they meant to catch on accident 'cause of a critical hit.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Yup, many times

TNP has found a shiny during a shiny hunt after less than 10 encounters/eggs/soft resets.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
False, I never really cared enough for the derpy lion to train it.

The next person has beaten the league with a pokemon they didn't evolve on purpose. (like a level 73 Croconaw)

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, not evolving a Pokemon is boring and they have bad stats.

The next person caught Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
True! I think the ridiculously tall palm is a lot more fun than its boring Kanto counterpart.

The person below me plays Pokemon competitively.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh, nooooo... xD I'm absolutely awful at competitive play, so I generally stick to playing for the story. ^-^

The person below me has never used a Macho Brace to train their Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back