• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Resource?

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Hello there Pokefans !

So, overnight I was thinking how difficult it is sometimes for people to learn how to EV train or what stats are what. SO i was wondering if there is currently a resource (something like a database) to be able to pick a pokemon, see it's base stats, see what differences nature makes, how the stats increase when the pokemon levels up/evolves.

If not, I was going to say i'm perfectly happy to take on this big project. Yes, i realise it'll take a while but i have the spare time !

(P.S - I'm not able to describe things very well, so i hope you understand what i mean!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Bulbapedia, Veekun, Smogon, Serebii, Marriland has the same Calculator as Serebii, and Psypokes.

All are resource sites with information you'd need.

Back