• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello... I've got a question for anyone to answer.

Does anybody know how to change the Hoenn Dex order in Pokémon Ruby? 'Cuz I think playing with standard Hoenn Poké's over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks in advance.

boon

Normal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
You should try downloading it at WAH (Whack a Hack) and make sure you extract the rar or zip folder with WinZIP.
thats what I did before I have post here, and it didn't work.
can sombody here can give me link to A-text that does works?
(to the whole folder)
Thanks in advance.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011

Does anybody know how to change the Hoenn Dex order in Pokémon Ruby? 'Cuz I think playing with standard Hoenn Poké's over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks in advance.

It's kinda boring that you post the same question again... You already asked it here. It's totally pointless to ask the same questions over and over again, don't you know? If nodoby answers, most of the times it simply means that maybe nobody can actually answer. Anyway, it looks like that for what you'd like to do some ASM hacking skills are required.

thats what I did before I have post here, and it didn't work.
can sombody here can give me link to A-text that does works?
(to the whole folder)
Thanks in advance.

This is the official link for A-Text. If it still doesn't work, please specify what happens. Otherwhise it could be really difficult, if not impossible, to help you.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
I need big help. I need someone who knows about APE. What is the Palette offset for the Main Male Character's Overworld Sprites, The Female Character's Overworld Sprites, The Male Character's Battle Sprite, The Female Character's Battle Sprite. If I knew how to find Palette Offsets then it would be much easier.

I also need to know why I can't insert my own Sprites in place of others into my ROM with UNLZ. It comes up with an error saying something like "Sprite data not specified". I want to replace the Pokemon sprites with Diamond and pearl ones. Thanks to anyone who helps as I need it ever so dearly. This will be a great hack once it's done I promise you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

i know this question was ansewered but i dont understand still it still wont work how do i make base edit work for leafgreen

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
how come the tilemap is'nt in firered for the worldmap while you can do it with the instructions i found the worldmap but not the tilemap.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

how do you put pokemon in advance map for example like the daycare people you can see pokemon behind the fence how do you do that

boon

Normal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
This is the official link for A-Text. If it still doesn't work, please specify what happens. Otherwhise it could be really difficult, if not impossible, to help you.[/QUOTE]

thanks for helping me. it works =]

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
how do you put pokemon in advance map for example like the daycare people you can see pokemon behind the fence how do you do that
OPen Advanced Map and go to Events View go to the bottom and increase the number of people, you should see the people script (Green P) and place it where you want. If you know the pkemon's sprite typ it in if not click the sprite in the menu next to INS Map and browse for it

EDIT: Can Anyone give me a list of flags for the gym in LG

Last edited:

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014

Thanks in advance.

Well, a simple way would be to give the trainer access to pokemon which are not on the Hoenn Dex, which would give them the National Dex. So that would mean changing the starters.

i know this question was ansewered but i dont understand still it still wont work how do i make base edit work for leafgreen

Rather annoyingly, Pokemon LeafGreen is unsupported by most hacking programs.

You should get FireRed.

I am currently working on inis for LeafGreen, and will post as soon as there done in the resources.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

ok does anyone know where i can get hacking tools for firered because the only ones i found are for ruby and i looked on this site in tools resources

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

i am looking for base edit and other programs what will work for fire red and i checked the tool box those are for ruby

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
Years
Pls help me ;( I want to change the palettes of the Pokémon logo...
mapxy8.png
, I use the program APE and i need the offset... pls helè me :( tnx

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
ok does anyone know where i can get hacking tools for firered because the only ones i found are for ruby and i looked on this site in tools resources

You can do it the hard way by Searching or the easy way by me Posting up every Website that I got my tools From.

I have A hex editor, Starter Changer(don't need), APE, HackedUNLZ, A-text, A-mart, A-Battle, Advance map, A-color, a Wild Pokemon Editor(WPE), Diamond Cutter, EliteMap, Easy Script Maker, pokescript, ScriptED, OverworldeditorRE, SMCA, N-E-A, pokemon Amplifier, ScriptEditor(R/S) and PokeTronic.

These tools I got By Searching the Web. Also You can Find these by the Toolbox(Temporary Tool Resource - Treekolvl100)

I'll post all tools on my Website: Http://Freewebs.com/cooley833

My Question:How do you add Tiles to a Tileset using Advance Map for Pokemon Ruby and/or FireRed.

Last edited:

Yellow Magikoopa

Doin' the electric slide
Years
Alright, it's kinda weird how I'm one of the few people here using proper grammar, but...

How can I change the pokemon a trainer sends out? Such as species, level, and gender?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Alright, it's kinda weird how I'm one of the few people here using proper grammar, but...

How can I change the pokemon a trainer sends out? Such as species, level, and gender?

well.., you could hex-edit them.., or just use Amplifier AP 2006 (or such.., I forgot...)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back