Austin

Age 26
he / him
Arizona
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,721 posts
13.2 Years
Bought Sifu the other day, and while it's a little too punishing with its difficulty, it's also a lot of fun!
paired with Aslan
moderator of Video Games

.hack

skunkape

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
718 posts
14.7 Years
I bought a bunch on switch, a load on my wishlist seemed to be on sale.

Power Rangers Battle for the Grid (the complete one that comes with all the DLC), Quake, Skelattack, Panzer Dragoon: Remake, THE Card Battle: Eternal Destiny, Digimon Story: Cybersleuth Complete edition & Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition. I also got Green Hell because it looked okay and was only £1 with like 90+% off.

I got all of these super discounted and at a great price! I played the Power Rangers game on PC a while back so know I like it and have been waiting to pick it up on switch, I also completed and have Digimon Cyber Sleuth on Ps4 but wanted to get it on my Switch too, I never played the DLC included either so wanna replay it on Switch and also experience the new content this time!

I'm tempted to get some games for my PS5 soon too, particularly Evil Dead The Game which I've had my eye on a while!

Dusk

Age 28
she/her
Kanon Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,994 posts
7.5 Years
I've bought a lot since I last posted. Mario Party Superstars, Super Mario Party, and Super Mario 3D World to play with worsties. TMNT: Shredder's Revenge to play with my partner.
VPP: Vulpix @ 3,086 &Wobbuffet @ 3,012 ✩ Paired with Dawn

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

they/them
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,296 posts
3.1 Years
I don't normally like to buy mobile games, but recently I bought a new rhythm game called Rotaeno. It's difficult to get used to, but it's a lot of fun so far, and a really unique concept. It uses the device's gyroscope to rotate the chart so you can hit the notes.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!