• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Baaaaaack...

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Hey ya'll, some of you may remember me as a let's player that posted here about a year or two ago. Sortof regret leaving because I got busy, but now I'm back and I'm going to try to post some more!

For those of you who don't remember/know me (which is probably most of you by now) I'm Peter/Tyranee, I'm a professional graphic designer and a Youtube partner with almost 2700 subscribers at this point. I post Pokemon hack let's plays (usually with some sort of stipulation) and I am currently trying to find a bigger audience for my Apollo Justice LP (voice acted by around 30 people) among other things.

I hope I can be active here again, and I probably will be so I look forward to talking to all of you!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Peter!

Welcome back to the forums! I've recently also come back to PokéCommunity after a few years, so it's always nice to see older members coming back! xD

That's cool that you're an LPer and graphic designer! Is there any way we can see any of your work?

Anyways, welcome back and hopefully you can be active again this time around! :D

See you around!

Tyranee

Years
Hi, Peter!

Welcome back to the forums! I've recently also come back to PokéCommunity after a few years, so it's always nice to see older members coming back! xD

That's cool that you're an LPer and graphic designer! Is there any way we can see any of your work?

Anyways, welcome back and hopefully you can be active again this time around! :D

See you around!

Yes you can view a few things here: www.pg21d.com

Although those aren't super current or anything they basically reflect the sortof things I can do. I specialize in print graphics although I don't have a problem making things for web.

Years
Hey there Peter, welcome back! I'm really glad to see you here again. Even though I don't recognize you returning members are always a great thing. :D No reasons for regret anymore now that you're back, so yay!

That's a pretty impressive subscriber count, must have taken a decent amount of time to get there! I know nowadays there are so many Let's Players around that it's harder to get noticed than it was a few years ago. Pokemon seems to be pretty popular among the LPing community so it's probably easier to get views that way. I've always wanted to try it, but sadly I'm too shy and definitely not the LPing type. xD;

Hopefully you do end up being active this time around though - you'll run into lots of new faces but there are plenty of familiar members around as well. Did some exploring and I admit website doesn't seem to be very friendly with my browser/computer resolution, sadly... which stinks but I guess it's partially my fault for using an outdated laptop. Granted four years isn't too old, it's still something I hope to replace soon. I'm fascinated by everything I see so far, though! As an artist it's always amazing to see all the different works people can produce. <3

See you around and have a blast! Hope this time you're around for a long while to come!

Tyranee

Years
Hey there Peter, welcome back! I'm really glad to see you here again. Even though I don't recognize you returning members are always a great thing. :D No reasons for regret anymore now that you're back, so yay!

That's a pretty impressive subscriber count, must have taken a decent amount of time to get there! I know nowadays there are so many Let's Players around that it's harder to get noticed than it was a few years ago. Pokemon seems to be pretty popular among the LPing community so it's probably easier to get views that way. I've always wanted to try it, but sadly I'm too shy and definitely not the LPing type. xD;

Hopefully you do end up being active this time around though - you'll run into lots of new faces but there are plenty of familiar members around as well. Did some exploring and I admit website doesn't seem to be very friendly with my browser/computer resolution, sadly... which stinks but I guess it's partially my fault for using an outdated laptop. Granted four years isn't too old, it's still something I hope to replace soon. I'm fascinated by everything I see so far, though! As an artist it's always amazing to see all the different works people can produce. <3

See you around and have a blast! Hope this time you're around for a long while to come!

Thank you for the kind words. I started LPing back in July of 2011 and it's been quite a wild ride since then. Getting partnered really helped. I started out doing mainly just Pokemon and have since branched off into other things as I have upgraded hardware to improve my audio/video quality. Getting noticed is indeed very hard, which is half the reason I came back here. I wanted to branch out a bit more because Youtube is rather poo at promotion sadly :P

As for the resolution problem on the website, I'm not really a web guy so I have not gotten around to figuring out a way to fix that honestly. It looks fine on my home and work computers and it also has a mobile version so that's good enough for me right now.

Years
Hello Tyranee, and welcome back!

I'm pretty sure you may remember me back when you first joined, I didn't have blue italics on my name back then, which is what I look like now if you're seeing. Glad to see you didn't forget about us in your almost 2 year absence, and I do remember that cool YouTube channel of yours. It was pretty cool how you managed to get so many subscribers.

PC has changed a bit since then, some members have had name color changes and new features being implemented, along with the addition of some new sections while others got changed. There's also some old and new faces you'll run into so I'm sure you may recognize someone from before.

Have fun and don't leave us again.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back