• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

YAY! So you will be joining? The legendary awesome drawer of our century? Man am I excited! Okay, Nidoran and Nidoran then? xD (if I've got it wrong just VM me).

Wasps are horrible, but bees are cute. I love 'ems! :D

Okay, here is a discussion: What types do you think Poison should be super-effective against and weak against?

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
043.gif

545.gif

For my two Poison types, I'll go with Nuptup the Oddish and Roly-Poly the Scolipede.

Let's start with which Generation gave us the best Poison types.

Gen 1 is the obvious choice, just because of the sheer amount. We got Oddish, Bellsprout, Zubat, Gastly, Nidoran, and Bulbasaur (to name a few). I also think Gen 4 was pretty good, giving us Croagunk and Skorupi.

My favorite Poison types, though, are Crowbat, Scolipede, Oddish, and Croagunk.

Nakala Pri

Poison Types?

I Think Gen 2 Because I Love Gen 2 Poison Pokemons

Yeah, I think so too. After all, everything else is just a little mixed, huh?

Yes please... though it seems you changed Victreebel instead, haha. No worries!

Oh, sorry! Well, I can still change it if you would like. :3

043.gif

545.gif

For my two Poison types, I'll go with Nuptup the Oddish and Roly-Poly the Scolipede.

Let's start with which Generation gave us the best Poison types.

Gen 1 is the obvious choice, just because of the sheer amount. We got Oddish, Bellsprout, Zubat, Gastly, Nidoran, and Bulbasaur (to name a few). I also think Gen 4 was pretty good, giving us Croagunk and Skorupi.

My favorite Poison types, though, are Crowbat, Scolipede, Oddish, and Croagunk.

Welcome! Okay, so I will register you with Scolipede and Oddish. If I'm mistaken, then correct me, please. :3

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
Years
I love poison-type pokemon! Definitely sign me up. :D

My two partners:
nidoking.gif
crobat.gif

Nidoking (Nii): He's my favourite. I chose him, because he's an amazing pokemon! Whenever I play FR/LG, I ALWAYS have a Nidoking on my team. Always. Nidoking that knows Earthquake? Better watch out.

Crobat (Batmon): Often underappreciated, Crobat is actually a very useful pokemon. I have a Crobat called Batmon on my Crystal version, and let me tell you - he's a beast. Do I even need to mention its high speed? :P

Which Generation Holds The Best Poison Types?
Gen. 1 definitely has some of the best poison-types.

What Is Your Favorite And Why?
Nidoking, like I mentioned above.

Least Favorite?
I can't think of a least favourite right now. And honestly, I haven't played B/W or B2/W2, so I can't say anything about the newer poison-types like Garbodor, or Amoonguss.

Who Is Your Favorite Gym Leader/Elite Four Poison Type User?
I like Koga. :3

My awesome Batmon:
2ypnnm9.png

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I love poison-type pokemon! Definitely sign me up. :D

My two partners:
nidoking.gif
crobat.gif

Nidoking (Nii): He's my favourite. I chose him, because he's an amazing pokemon! Whenever I play FR/LG, I ALWAYS have a Nidoking on my team. Always. Nidoking that knows Earthquake? Better watch out.

Crobat (Batmon): Often underappreciated, Crobat is actually a very useful pokemon. I have a Crobat called Batmon on my Crystal version, and let me tell you - he's a beast. Do I even need to mention its high speed? :P

Gen. 1 definitely has some of the best poison-types.

Nidoking, like I mentioned above.

Least Favorite?
I can't think of a least favourite right now. And honestly, I haven't played B/W or B2/W2, so I can't say anything about the newer poison-types like Garbodor, or Amoonguss.

I like Koga. :3

My awesome Batmon:
2ypnnm9.png

Welcome To The Club Nidoking Is Also My Favorite 1Gen Pokemon And Crobat Is Great One :)

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
My two partners:
Crobat and Drapion

Gen. 1. I think it has the most poison types, and holds awesome ones like Muk, Tentacruel and Nidoking/queen.

Crobat. I've always loved Crobat ever since I first saw it in Gen 2, and is always on my Gen 2 teams.

Least Favorite?
Probably Garbodor.

Koga all the way.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
My two partners:
Crobat and Drapion

Gen. 1. I think it has the most poison types, and holds awesome ones like Muk, Tentacruel and Nidoking/queen.

Crobat. I've always loved Crobat ever since I first saw it in Gen 2, and is always on my Gen 2 teams.

Least Favorite?
Probably Garbodor.

Koga all the way.

Welcome To The Club Drapion Is An Awesome Pokemon And Crobat Also And Yes Gen 1 Have Awesome Poison Pokemons Have A Fun. :)

MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR NEW TOPIC ;)

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Hey guys! Sorry for the late edit, just been a bit distracted.

But anyways, welcome, guys! I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Nakala Pri

I dunno about Koga. One minute he is a Gym Leader, then the Elite Four, (a huge honor) then he is a Gym Leader, then he is the Elite Four, AGAIN!! xD Didn't watch the anime, but I have a feeling he did something... xD

Years
I dunno about Koga. One minute he is a Gym Leader, then the Elite Four, (a huge honor) then he is a Gym Leader, then he is the Elite Four, AGAIN!! xD Didn't watch the anime, but I have a feeling he did something... xD

Well a ninja can never stay in the same place for too long... for all we know he may never have been a Gym Leader in the first place O_0

Nakala Pri

You have a point, I think there is a conspiracy going on here. :O

Sorry, was AFK for a day. Now I'm back. ^^

Years
Yes Your Right And Are You Like Koga?

Am I like Koga? Or do I like Koga?

If it's the former... I'm not sure? Haha, I mean my personality can flip from pirate to ninja and back again in a heartbeat, but I'd never put up invisible walls in my house =P

If it's the latter, yeah he's pretty cool. He uses both Muk AND Weezing, some of my favorites, haha. I like Pokemon that can explode.

Nakala Pri

Pokemon which can explode, eh? xD Well, they kinda freak me out, since if your kid was in the back-yard with it's Electrode and you suddenly heard a big BANG then you could say goodbye to the kid, haha. In the Pokemon world, having a pet Electrode and the such would be risky business. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back