• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think if a dark-type gym is announced the reactions to that would be really crazy. XD; In a good way, of course though. So for the fans I really hope it goes ahead, and isn't too overpowered or weak to the creators.

blue

gucci
Years
They've had so many opportunities to have a Dark type gym yet they have had four Ice Type gyms which makes me wonder if they will ever have one.

blue

gucci
Years
We saw a Psychic type looking Gym in the trailer and since we didn't have one in Gen IV & V it's possible we could get one for this Gen.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I think a Psychic type gym leader is likely to come back this time around. And hopefully/possibly/maybe a Dark type gym leader. It's a mystery as to why we haven't had one yet.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I kind of want a gym that is like Mosdeep City in Hoenn; you know, twins, or tag team gym leaders? And in that case, maybe there will be a double-battle gym battle?

blue

gucci
Years
Tate & Liza were really challenging but it was fun, I loved the whole double gym leader battle concept so I'd be in favor of that too.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Screw you guys for bringing in Tate and Liza. Those two gave me nightmares. Stupid Levitate/EQ combo.

On a serious note, what about a Triple/Rotation battle Gym ?

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'd love for a tag team gym to make a comeback. I'm still surprised Black and White never highlighted on Triple Battles / Rotational Battles and didn't make a gym leader for that. I'd be all for that actually. Whether there's a double battle gym leader, a triple battle gym leader, or both. It'd be nice to see some fresh change in the gym leaders again.

blue

gucci
Years
They had a perfect opportunity to use the Triple/Rotation battle for Cilan/Cress/Chili so I'm hoping they incorporate it into these games.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
I don't care for any battle style but single battles myself haha.
So. What kind of Pokémon do you think will make return appearences? I sure hope Marill makes a return appearence personally. I'm a huge marill fan :) I am, of corse, talking about the regional dex, national will of corse have all 7xx Pokémon.

blue

gucci
Years
So far we've seen Dratini, Kirlia, Magikarp, Pikachu, Weavile, Golurk, Pansear, Patart and a few more which is a good sign. Hopefully this means we'll get a nice rounded Pokedex figure made up of Pokemon from different Regions.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I am a little skeptical on past pokemon in regional dex. I am a little cunfused honestly. The region is in France/Europe yet we saw old pokemons in the trailers. What's up with that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back