• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Hey!
Nice hack ;)
I just experienced, that when I use the Old rod, the hack freezes :)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
I've been playing this hack for a while, and I need a bit of help... Where do you get the town map, if it exists at all? I have one save file that's four badges in and still has no map - whenever I need one I have to go rummaging around towns for a house that has one posted onto a wall. It's been getting very frustrating not having a map.

Other than that, I'm loving this game. The fakemon are absolutely lovely and I adore having the ability to join the Rockets. I haven't beaten it yet (keep getting stuck on the water gym) but I really love it~ Can't wait for any further updates; keep up the great work~! :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
This is one of my first hacks, and I'm loving it so far!

Question, with pokemon like porygon that need to evolve with trading, is there a way of doing that in this game that I am missing?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
This is one of my first hacks, and I'm loving it so far!

Question, with pokemon like porygon that need to evolve with trading, is there a way of doing that in this game that I am missing?

They evolve through other methods such as level up. I believe porygon evolves at 25 and then again at 40.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 6, 2022
alright so i am at the 3rd gym and this may sound really stupid but it supposed to freeze when my rival comes out of the gym

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
A few days back I was looking into the Fakemon of this Hack, considering they were design I had seen previously, Contacting the Artists, I had been told by one that they had allowed their designs to be used, but another artist called Smiley-Fakemon appears to have their Fakemon used without permission or credit. These Fakemon are Baulder, Dredrock, and Tegakon.

Here is my conversation with the artist (romove the space between http and the rest of the link):
http ://comments.deviantart.com/1/389668639/4076196698

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
A few days back I was looking into the Fakemon of this Hack, considering they were design I had seen previously, Contacting the Artists, I had been told by one that they had allowed their designs to be used, but another artist called Smiley-Fakemon appears to have their Fakemon used without permission or credit. These Fakemon are Baulder, Dredrock, and Tegakon.

Here is my conversation with the artist (romove the space between http and the rest of the link):
http ://comments.deviantart.com/1/389668639/4076196698

What the hell is wrong with people and trying to accuse me of stealing?? Reading the conversation the creator himself says it was a mistake. Whoever wants to accuse me next, please do your research. at the very least contact me in private

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
What the hell is wrong with people and trying to accuse me of stealing?? Reading the conversation the creator himself says it was a mistake. Whoever wants to accuse me next, please do your research. at the very least contact me in private

I'm sorry if that's what it felt like, but I posted that before the creator had told me that there was a communication error, an I Apologize from my side as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
Another question: when do you get the HM Fly in this game?

Also, a consideration for the next version of this game: a pokemon center would be excellent between the water route and the beginning of the Sienna Desert. That water route was a long one, and I thought that a Center would be awaiting me on land, but I was wrong. ;u;

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
It's been over 2 months since I first asked, and I still haven't gotten an answer, so I'll ask again: If I don't buy the Porygon from the guy in Slate Town before turning him in to the police, will I still be able to get one later?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
This is one of the best hacks ive played in ages!! hope this gets finished :) if you need any support banners let me know <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2020
How do i use it? I tried starting it with NO$GBA but it doesn't work... i have no idea how to do it and i can't find Anything on how to install it... D': please help

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Can someone possibly give me a hand. I can't download this for some reason it keeps showing that my download is in a Temp file yet for the life of me I can't find it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
I am sadly using Firefox at the moment. I can't get Chrome back up and running again for some reason.

In that case, all you should have to do is click on the downwards facing "ongoing downloads" arrow, and then click on the folder to the right of the file name (it'll say "Open Containing Folder" when you hover over it). If that doesn't help, try a Windows search to search your computer for it, using the filename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back