• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Any chance I could get someone to redo my second gym leader to match his battle sprite.

I need an overworld sprite for him.

Last edited:

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Does anyone here have a piece of code to add to the field weather script to enable volcanic soot/ash like in Ruby Sapphire and Emerald?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hey guys, does anyone have FireRed/LeafGreen overworld sprites that can be put in RPG Maker?
Checks the Final Destination post:
Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 sprites (of the Pokémon) in RMVX format? I know I can compile them all by myself using the Spriters Resource, but it'd save me a lot of work if someone had them in the right format already.

Thanks in advance :3

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Does anyone have Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 sprites (of the Pokémon) in RMVX format? I know I can compile them all by myself using the Spriters Resource, but it'd save me a lot of work if someone had them in the right format already.

Thanks in advance :3
If you search for CNG's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit, there's some in there but not all. And besides, some are not positioned correctly in the files.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Could I get indexed sprites (in battle) for chimchar and evolutions that work with Fire Red? Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
This has probably been asked before but I can't find this so two things:

1. Region map grid in standard essentials size
  2. A tileset grid for RMXP
Any help is very much appreciated ;)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I'm pretty sure this has been asked for before but I'm looking for a B/W tile set

BW Player Room
BW Indoor Tileset
DarkDragonn Public Tileset

These are the only ones I really know of, there isn't many around.
There also http://ultimospriter.deviantart.com/gallery/

dose anybody have the tile set use in shiny gold the fire red hack i could use in rpg maker xp?
This http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1210/completejohto4yhklc3.png ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
All proceeds go towards Project Pokemon Dark Sky, which can be found here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256373

Looking for:
HG/SS Tilesets or D/P Tilesets. ( Looking to rebuild Kanto region with newer graphic sets, whichever can get the job done better would be more important to me.)
Kanto Pokemon/Trainer Animated Battlers.

I'm trying to do the same, HG/SS Tilesets or D/P Tilesets would came in handy.

Back